Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][AIRDROP] ORGANICCO GREEN-TECH PROVEN TECHNOLOGY - page 18. (Read 50057 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hello. Which countries are restricted from joining your ICO?
And tokens after the purchase is locked?

We restrict participants from certain countries, Belarus, Central African Republic, China, Congo, Crimea (Ukraine), Cuba, Iran, Lebanon, Libya. North Korea, Somalia, South Korea, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, The Balkans (Serbia, Albania, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Moldova, Croatia, Macedonia, Kosovo).

Yes, tokens after purchases are locked.

It is not your fault of course but it is a shame that all these people get excluded because of their regulations. It means taking rights away from these human beings in an unfair way. I hope blockchain will solve those problems one day completely.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Thank you to all our supporters, we very much appreciate your support.. please feed us more information on any improvements we can make for you on our marketing strategies
Merit: 2
Proof-of-authentication:
   •   Bitcointalk username: cryptogid
   •   Joined campaigns: telegram username :@Cigar0
We are presently installing an ecoDRYER unit in Essex, England. Join our telegram group to learn more.

We restrict participants from certain countries, Belarus, Central African Republic, China, Congo, Crimea (Ukraine), Cuba, Iran, Lebanon, Libya. North Korea, Somalia, South Korea, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, The Balkans (Serbia, Albania, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Moldova, Croatia, Macedonia, Kosovo).

Yes, tokens after purchases are locked.
Activity: 28
this is a great platform which will enables farmer and industries to have more experiences, the green technology will enhances their ways of harvesting by creating some methods and easier techniques to farm and cultivate. not only that i see the coins investment will also enhances the agriculture world at large in easy transaction . this is a great project to invest on. food is life agriculture is its colour
#Proof-of-authentication:
   •   Bitcointalk username: Mrcrane1983
   •   Joined campaigns: Facebook and Twitter
Activity: 308
We have now updated our website for the 2nd airdrop campaign form. Please check and send us your comments..

Link to the Translation (Whitepaper) into Portuguese:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gtNwlME1uOEECDd4Vw8fFrfvEsSLRMpU

Hi Guaipeca,
Thank you for the translation. We will update our white paper link on ANN over the weekend. Have a great day.
Activity: 73
The second airdrop campaign started today.. please visit our website https://organicco.uk to fill in the form to participate.

Something must be wrong. I was just in the airdrop window which was available through a link that ended with 'airdrop'.

I had to close the window to do the tasks (please add links in that window, it's so much more user friendly) but after I was done with that no airdrop window to be found anymore.

The link you mention brings me to the website but I cannot find the airdrop window.

Please advise

Hello,
Apologies for the trouble.. can you please clear your cookies of the browser or use a different browser and it will work.
We are working on adding a link, I am sorry you had to go through this trouble. Many thanks for your comments and for your patience too.
Please use this link to join the airdrop campaign: eepurl.com/dvPM1L
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
The second airdrop campaign started today.. please visit our website https://organicco.uk to fill in the form to participate.

Something must be wrong. I was just in the airdrop window which was available through a link that ended with 'airdrop'.

I had to close the window to do the tasks (please add links in that window, it's so much more user friendly) but after I was done with that no airdrop window to be found anymore.

The link you mention brings me to the website but I cannot find the airdrop window.

Please advise

Since we started the social media campaign sales enquiries for our products have increased..
Your second Airdrop campaign started on May 21st is postponed? The community we are eagerly waiting for it

Hello Mr QuanRuby,
Indeed we are working on it the airdrop campaign, please expect announcement later today.. we had been little overwhelmed with the support,,

Alright that's a good news! I will definitely comeback later for your announcement regarding your next airdrop. I am sure there are also like me that are waiting for the next round. I missed the first one, I'll make sure that this time I will make it Smiley

Thank you for your patience., Please follow us on the telegram channel https://t.me/organiccoltd, where we will be posting some interesting information as they develop..
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Your second Airdrop campaign started on May 21st is postponed? The community we are eagerly waiting for it

Hello Mr QuanRuby,
Indeed we are working on it the airdrop campaign, please expect announcement later today.. we had been little overwhelmed with the support,,

Alright that's a good news! I will definitely comeback later for your announcement regarding your next airdrop. I am sure there are also like me that are waiting for the next round. I missed the first one, I'll make sure that this time I will make it Smiley

Hello Mr QuanRuby,
Pages:
Jump to: