Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][AIRDROP] ORGANICCO GREEN-TECH PROVEN TECHNOLOGY - page 19. (Read 50057 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Initial Coin Offering Proven Green Technology
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeWucbt63oc

Focused primarily on green technology related products, the funds raised will be used to develop projects via our subsidiary companies for creating natural capitals such as organic fertilisers for food production, animal feed, biomass fuel, renewable energy and renewable fuels.

There is only about 60 years of farming left in the world if we continue to farm with heavy use of chemical fertiliser, which contributes to soil erosion.  Converting unwanted organic materials into organic fertiliser helps prevent this effect and create a naturally closed loop cycle.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Your second Airdrop campaign started on May 21st is postponed? The community we are eagerly waiting for it
Activity: 252
One of largest environmental services businesses shortlisted our technology for funding round pitch in June. If successful we will like to be offering solutions to many of their sites and opportunity that could bring multi million pound sales. An exciting time for us, as we believe we have the strongest product and best timing for good growth.
Our pre-ico is live and we have no minimum investment.. you can invest as little as £0.40GBP..
ITALIAN BOUNTY THREAD TRANSLATION RELEASED!!!
YOU CAN REACH IT, CLICKING [HERE]

Thank you for the post.. it looks amazing..
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
ITALIAN BOUNTY THREAD TRANSLATION RELEASED!!!
YOU CAN REACH IT, CLICKING [HERE]
The strengths of you are the unique green technology is copyrighted. What do you think and solutions about the problem of piracy to protect their brand?

Hi Mr QuanRuby,
Thank you for your comment. We already have patent for our technology and another one pending. Also, we have OEM supply chain set up too, of course we can always do more to protect our technology. However, we feel anyone wanting to reach our level of achievement a company has to spend at least around £10 million and two years worth of development. However, we are also continuously improving technology too.
Activity: 308
The strengths of you are the unique green technology is copyrighted. What do you think and solutions about the problem of piracy to protect their brand?
Many have been asking how our investors will be benefitting by investing in our ICO. We will be providing more details on it, however essentially, we will be sharing our profits with our shareholders by issuing easiPAYER tokens to those holds Organicco tokens. easiPAYER is like having truly equivalent fiat currency in crypto world!
Yeah, other projects use buy-back method to make buying pressure to raise token prise and burn tokens to share profit to community, but you don't use this method.
You share profit via easiPayer coin. it is unique method and Organicco is the 1st crypto project can carry out it, you have 2 tokens: ORC = security & easiPayer = token backed by real assets as USDT.
No one want to sell ORC tokens when they earn more and more profit from company.

That is correct.. thank you for making this point.. we are putting together simplified explanation, very soon we will be publishing it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Many have been asking how our investors will be benefitting by investing in our ICO. We will be providing more details on it, however essentially, we will be sharing our profits with our shareholders by issuing easiPAYER tokens to those holds Organicco tokens. easiPAYER is like having truly equivalent fiat currency in crypto world!
Yeah, other projects use buy-back method to make buying pressure to raise token prise and burn tokens to share profit to community, but you don't use this method.
You share profit via easiPayer coin. it is unique method and Organicco is the 1st crypto project can carry out it, you have 2 tokens: ORC = security & easiPayer = token backed by real assets as USDT.
No one want to sell ORC tokens when they earn more and more profit from company.

Thank you Termion,
We have updated our post.. the Russian thread looks great. Please maintain it best you can.
I am interested in your project, I will closely monitor you and recommend you to my friends, good luck in the implementation of the idea.

Hello Aldar,
Thank you.. we will have more exciting announcements, so please check our telegram group regularly for more information. Also feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
I am interested in your project, I will closely monitor you and recommend you to my friends, good luck in the implementation of the idea.
Does anyone know how many bounty hunters are out there?
And how many influencers? I suppose same people would follow many of these influencers isn’t it?
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
#Proof-of-authentication:
#Join content (youtube)  campaign
Telegram username: @Thamnhi
Bitcointalk username     : hongtham   
My bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hongtham-1953360
My eth wallet:  0x70aAa743D41738AaCb30BB4720478772fD16F616
Youtube URL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5PiMFWmhzBpz_WtxTVwprQ
*URL to your video : https://youtu.be/dt-0sD29xCA
We had a good day at one of clients site today.. learnt that our ecoDRYER has unique opportunity to penetrate UK market where we hold significant advantages over our competitors.. more details will be released on our telegram group.
Please feel free to share your thoughts on how we can improve our next airdrop campaign.
Enquiry for our ecoDRYER technology has increased due to some our recent social media campaigns.. thank you all for your valuable contributions.
Pages:
Jump to: