Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][AIRDROP] ORGANICCO GREEN-TECH PROVEN TECHNOLOGY - page 3. (Read 50057 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
All our airdrop and bounty participants are requested to sign up our website https://organicco.uk to receive your token allocations.
Thank you,
Organicco team
Hey, I participated in the organicco bounty. But I do not know what to do in order to receive my bounty reward tokens... can someone please help and clarify it?

Thank you for your question, in order to receive your bounty please register on our website and add your ETH address under ‘Edit profile’ section. Unless you are planning to invest/buy our tokens, you do not need to enter the KYC details, just upload blank documents. We will allocate your stakes there. Also, you can discuss on our telegram group where lots of things are discussed.
Thank you for supporting Organicco.

i registered on the Organicco portal a few days ago to get my "sig-campaign" tokens.
when are the bounty tokens will be distributed to the whole users?

That's wonderful.
We are still working on the bounty allocations. We just need to complete the contents/articles bounty spreadsheet. Currently we are very busy on closing a very large contract. Thus expecting to distribute in next 3 - 4 weeks time.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hey, I participated in the organicco bounty. But I do not know what to do in order to receive my bounty reward tokens... can someone please help and clarify it?

Thank you for your question, in order to receive your bounty please register on our website and add your ETH address under ‘Edit profile’ section. Unless you are planning to invest/buy our tokens, you do not need to enter the KYC details, just upload blank documents. We will allocate your stakes there. Also, you can discuss on our telegram group where lots of things are discussed.

i registered on the Organicco portal a few days ago to get my "sig-campaign" tokens.
when are the bounty tokens will be distributed to the whole users?

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Activity: 324
Merit: 79
when will the spreadsheet be completely updated by the signature campaign?
the bounty tokens should be distributed to all bounty participants at the end of november/beginning of december...

The developers asked to carry the signature until the end of December.  Regarding bounty managers, they still have people who work on bounty managers.  I don’t know what will carry the signature one more month .. I hope the tables will be calculated.  ORGANICCO will make a listing in the first quarter of 2019 - I hope this is the right period.
that's not correct. the bounty campaign, including signature campaign which was intended to be finished at the end of ICO ended earlier on 9th November 2018.
i asked @Sage2112 - one of the bounty managers - on sunday 2nd on telegram about news and he said they are going through the spreadsheets and an announcement would be made soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
ORGANICCO is a serious project with a real business. Now developers are actively negotiating with private investors - and, as I read in telegrams, quite successful negotiations. In Q1 2019 there will be a listing on the exchange - the cryptocurrency market should already be on the rise. Therefore, I hope that there will not be a big price reduction from ICO. I hope we will see very big project.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
when will the spreadsheet be completely updated by the signature campaign?
the bounty tokens should be distributed to all bounty participants at the end of november/beginning of december...
Activity: 324
Merit: 79
Organicco tweeted @Organiccouk·14 Nov

Today we received the letter of intent to purchase our ecoDRYER systems for £824,000. The project is expected to start Q1 2019.
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
"Today we received the letter of intent to purchase our ecoDRYER systems for £824,000. The project is expected to start Q1 2019."

https://twitter.com/Organiccouk/status/1062781832725491713

This is really important news. I hope ORGANICCO will be  great project.
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●

It seems that this question should be posted on a thread bounty not here because for me this is only discussing the development of this project going forward.
Activity: 514
●●
Thank you for all those who support Organicco project.. Due to slow token sales, we have extended the token sale until 31st December 2018. This will give us time to go through the technical due diligence to close large fund from ventures.

We wish that you will continue to support our project.

Warm wishes,

Organicco

Thank you Organicco for establishing this great project. I will continue to support you during the ICO and beyond. This project will be successful because it is unique with a dedicated team.

A good project looks like and am I late to participate in this project because some people say good things about this project.
Activity: 392
It is a beautiful project with great targets, which I think will be successful in the future. Wish luck all workers and developments.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
As I understand, ORGANICCO have reached SOFT CUP. This is important news. I hope ORGANICCO will be great company. They have very big aims.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

Twitter Update @Organiccouk

29/10/2018
Organicco Airdrop and Bounty campaigns are to end on the 9th #November 2018.
We would like to thank all our supporters who have made this possible.
https://organicco.uk  a new website will be launched soon.
#RenewableEnergy #alternativefuel #crowdfunding
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Organicco has made an environmentally conscious idea about useless waste processing so that it can be useful for the future ... it should be thumbs up
Activity: 210
Have you considered listing your ICO on Tokens Marketplace? It is free, and you can also list your Airdrop and Bounty program if you have. Check it out - https://tokensmarketplace.com/my-account/

Let us know if you have any questions about setting up your account - [email protected]
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
I just joined this project. I am proud to be able to participate in the ORGANICCO project. I am optimistic that will achieve real success and will be a brilliant future! Thanks Organicco.
Activity: 121
#Proof-of-authentication:
   •   Bitcointalk username: vintastiko
   •   Joined campaigns: Content Campaign
Pages:
Jump to: