Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][AIRDROP] ORGANICCO GREEN-TECH PROVEN TECHNOLOGY - page 39. (Read 50068 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
... Most importantly it will not be listed on any exchanges and generate income through its transaction fees. The only purpose is to make internation payment much easier, than letter of credit, factoring, etc, hence some call it like an digital escrow platform.

Can you explain to me how investors will receive their income then? How it will be implemented, I really do not understand. Sorry if you already responded on this question.

Well there are two token creations:
1. Organicco ORC that will be listed on exchanges and that is what is being sold on ICO
2. If our ICO is successfiul, then we will create second token called easiPayer, which is not listed on any exchanges - not for trading as investment, but merely for using it as paying for commercial goods and services cross-borders that meets all regulatory requirments, pays tax, etc.. designed to replace letter of credits, invoice factoring, etc

I hope this makes it clearer. Please read our white paper for some more details, another more detail one will be available next week. Otherwise, please feel to call us to talk to us, or email or join our telegram group and happy to answer any more question you may have.
I wish I could be a part of this project. My father is a farmer. As a farmer's son I always thought to do something like that after my study. Seems Bangladesh is also your client & I'm from Bangladesh. Hope for the best.

You can take part in our project. Join us, see how we can make it work for you in Bangladesh. We only did a small project for Bangladesh Agriculture Research Institute (BARI)
Activity: 154
An interesting and promising project, I hope that you will succeed and together we will make the world a little better!
I've read about such projects before, but I would like to know how your project will be special and what will be better than competitors? After all, developers should have a concept at the expense of which they will be the best in the market I think so.
egretia

Hello Egretia,Glad to hear that you have read about this project before, can you send me some details about it (perhaps a link may help).
Our project are all ready to develop at the moment that has planning permission, environmental permits and even the feedstock guarantee. The technology/ products are fully developed and patented too. Already delivered many successful projects. We have more than 120 years of combined work experience in the industry.

Our products are fully developed over 10 years with more than £2 million investment therefore we have seen off many competitions so far and we are at the growth stage of the business. 
Organicco Token will be available in which exchange? I hope for dev team will be able to input Organicco Token to the famous exchange

We are considering number of options and soon announcement will be made about listing Organicco Tokens on exchanges.
How many people are involved in this airdrop? How much reward can each participant receive? Will there be a reward if I recommend someone to participate?

The number is growing every day. We are giving 10 ORC for participants who complete tasks set out on the post. Yes we have referral program that offer 7% on any successful referral. There will be bounty program launched in few days, look out for future annoucement on it.
Above has been written that each registrant will be rewarded with 10 ORC, this means after the list of already got the token ?

Thank you for highlighting the way it is written, kindly read the paragraph below this sentence where it is explained there are certain tasks to be completed by the participant.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Great and simple enough platform, even for people who do not know much about crypto currency.
merculet
Activity: 16
proof of authentication
telegram: @anlianaa
twitter: @bounty_reports
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/hyunachez
bitcointalk: aidropstaget
ETH address: 0xB89a099b997C12506C1Dc859700A1cef1f6Da8C5
Activity: 42
People need this kind of project to invest
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I've read about such projects before, but I would like to know how your project will be special and what will be better than competitors? After all, developers should have a concept at the expense of which they will be the best in the market I think so.
egretia
Activity: 93
Seems the project has a good potential and very relevant in the modern world.i am hoping for the success of such project.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
I work in the sustainable construction sector, I consume organic products, and I support all the projects of renewable energy, organic foods, and organic products, I believe that ORGANICCO has a great future. Good luck with the token.
Activity: 41
Lets join and take many benefits from this project.
Read their whitepaper, research their great team and discover the secret treasure!
I hope that ORGANICCO will carry out all that has been planned. Good luck to all .
Activity: 5
Fantastic project run by a string of innovative dev team.
#organico
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Well this is interesting project because it has delve into agricultural ecosystem and which is a good thing considering the fact that it is advice to eat healthy and always go for organic food that will make us more healthy, this is a very thoughtful idea and i believe it will be useful to many in the long run and also being in blockchain is an advantage. Best of luck.
Activity: 50
Интepecный пpoeкт дeйcтвитeльнo, я бyдy cлeдить зa этим пpoeктoм.
Activity: 134
proof of authentication
telegram: @galaxy512
Twitter:@NazarHu48863636
Face book url:https://www.facebook.com/nazar.malik.1291           
bitcointalk: galaxy555
eth address: 0x0aEB646f61C3A8cdf2D2936748F96d3baFa43147
Activity: 120
proof of authentication
telegram: @malik606