Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] | RIPPLE GOLD - XRPG | Credit Card | Payment Revolution - page 10. (Read 15407 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hi i want this money please
Activity: 42
Looks like a very aggressive project. It's nice that this project has the opportunity to be ran by the community instead of by the powers-that-be. Looking forward to the volume needed to take this project to the next level and make it official on the markets. With the name recognition it should be a very big success.
Activity: 136
I´m in on supporting your project, good luck!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What about gatewayd and some docs describing its setup?
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hope all the success for this project. I see you are planning more airdrops, can you limit future ones to those holding from airdrop 1?
Activity: 56

I hope your website will soon earn in full and we will find out more information. I count on your professionalism and the development of this project, good luck to the team.
Activity: 7
Completed form as requested for airdrop - good luck!
Activity: 41
Activity: 154

IS this project related to https://ripple.com/  in any way shape or form, or they just using the name  Ripple to get people on board?
Activity: 602
Merit: 327
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
Done filling up all the details. I will support your project till it became successful. I hope this project reach its golas in time
just 8,000,000 for total supply?

Compared to big daddy XRP 100 billion or so
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
just 8,000,000 for total supply?
Activity: 126
Merit: 90
 Can somebody tell,when will second round of airdrop?
Activity: 207
Submitted all details, lets hope for a good future for this project!
Activity: 336
I need a spreadsheet to make sure I'm registered. Hopefully this project works well. success for you, Dev.
Activity: 357
RIPPLE GOLD is good name with low supply i think  xrpg will  have price higher than xrp surely .
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
First of all thanks for this wonderful project. Is there a speadsheet we could personally check if we accidentally duplicated our entry?
Activity: 140
Waitting for web site, for more information about project, Team etc.Hope a great success.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
best wishes for your success and not ico cheats
Pages:
Jump to: