Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] | RIPPLE GOLD - XRPG | Credit Card | Payment Revolution - page 12. (Read 15407 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 116
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I think RIPPLE GOLD is NEW CRYPTO GOLD!
Retweeted, joined Telegram, joined the airdrop.
Activity: 14
Project sounds somewhat interesting. I'll probably sign up for the airdrop.

However seeing the qty of posts here of members who have no idea what a blockchain is makes me chuckle, and I just have to respond.

A.) XRPG is a ERC20 token.
B.) Being an ERC20 token this is not a fork of the XRP blockchain, it doesn't even have its 'own' blockchain, it rides on ethereum.

I know I still have a newb title, but thats because I read posts for forever and never even created an account until a few months ago. I'm not however just posting spammy shit to every ANN that gets made so I can get to Jr. Member level or more twitter followers, just so I can join some scammy pyramid based airdrop.

I'm not accusing XRPG of being a scam. But I do suggest before you post to do a little research about the topic, at least enough that you don't sound like an idiot when your trying to support XRPG or another coin.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
The use of mobile apps will be great for people on the move like me.

A few questions you'll hopefully answer in the white paper and road map: where are you based? It's good of course that the three main players are experienced in crypto, can you expand on that? Have they been involved in any other ICOs? Are they looking for partners already established in the crypto world? On the apps - will you be able to use the credit card facility with rfid/nfc?
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Hmmm, another "gold" currency airdrop  Grin
Hopefully it will get some value.
Activity: 28
Hi all!!

Joined the airdrop!
Great project, thanks devs!!
Activity: 476
Student Coin
im So glad that i see this project and i think it will be successful good luck thanks for airdrop
Activity: 229
Xopoший и интepecный пpoeкт, я c нeтepпeниeм ждy вaшeгo ycпexa.  Haдeюcь, чтo этoт пpoeкт бyдeт ycпeшным.
Activity: 232
thanks for the airdrop , great project
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Activity: 34
Hi!

Retweeted, joined Telegram, joined the airdrop.

Thank you!
Activity: 26
Activity: 98
Very interesting project, i joined and wish good luck for the dev team
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 76
Nice to see something coming up on Ripple would be really interesting hope lots of success and yes lots of ease on payment space with Ripple Gold.
Activity: 70
Thanks for the provided opportunity to airdrop, also joined Twitter and Telegram
Tell me: how about the list, where can we see ourselves in order to stay informed?
Activity: 392
i hope a great future for this coin ! Wink
Activity: 37
hi is it ok i sign up first the form for the entry of airdrop  then after that i retweet the post and join on telegram??
Activity: 182
Joined airdrop, Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: