Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] | RIPPLE GOLD - XRPG | Credit Card | Payment Revolution - page 25. (Read 15407 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello Dev

Its great and interesting project.
Nice idea and plans for this. Soon it will reach to the MOON.
Good luck and be the best. Waiting for the next updates about this project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
i just joined your airdrop ,thanks guys !

good luck with your project ,i will be following .
Activity: 161
Sounds intriguing, looking forward to a successful project!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
already fill the apply form , wait for the airdrop
thank you
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It looks cool project.
Thanks for the ANN, but I need more info about Ripple Gold.
There are lots of prefix-GOLD has been launched recent days, such as Bitcoin Gold, Dash Gold, etc. and now we will have Ripple Gold.

Thanks.
Activity: 233
Looking forward to when you release the XRPG Credit card & payment system for Android and IOS. If you’re able to be succesful with that, it should send the price to the moon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
No Translatiom Bounty? Reserve Philippines, if ever.
Activity: 60
The name of this project seems to be promising.
I'm looking forward to more detailed information.
Good luck!
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
I want to see the future of this project. I've joined the airdrop hope to get some free token. Thank you and goodluck!
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I honestly can't tell if anyone in this forum is real or not or if everyone's just a bot. This is clearly another shitcoin but everyone still comments that same generic. "Very interesting project, signed up"
Activity: 112
another promising project  , waiting for bounty campaign too .
Activity: 89
i hope too longride in coinworld.
Activity: 49
What is your type of mining ! Pos pow ?  Huh

Thank dev
Activity: 56
I'm glad to join here this is amazing community and hope would be success in the future Goodluck
Activity: 208
Sounds like a interesting project - A ethereum token with low total number of tokens, especially if credit card integration is in the road map. Submitted form. Hope the project a great success!
Activity: 336
I think, this project interesed. Wait whitelist. I think, that i participate to pre-sale.
Activity: 186
Yesterday's ripple did bring me the fortune, a full doubled, in such a money-making effect, ripple gold appeared, I wish you good luck, in addition to fly to the moon where do not go
Activity: 490
I think you can appropriately increase the number of participants, the number of participants is too small, can not form a powerful propaganda.
Activity: 434
Your road map is very clear, with a clear plan, is a very promising project, looking forward to your success!
Activity: 192
I like the name  Wink Good luck guys, I am waiting for more information and following this with attention
Pages:
Jump to: