Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] | RIPPLE GOLD - XRPG | Credit Card | Payment Revolution - page 28. (Read 15407 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 1
good roadmap dev.
What exchange will XRPG be listed soon?
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Oh yeah, supermegaultra project!!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
Looking forward to this project and waiting the details info about roadmap, whitepaper, and the team
you probably could be well-priced token in the future, because you targeted the good exchanges
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Good luck dev. I have joined this airdrop.

I will support this project.
Activity: 8
New hope of cryptocuurency is born. Please, better share your team and experiences too, so we will know more.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

the form has filled, I hope the project will be successful, have plans to add to other exchanges except the delta?
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
AIRDROPS ICOS
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSck6hAVyxfMNsOLPMPhIy_gtQk_snqdvoPfeZv_zB_jM-CD4w/formResponse
Applied for Airdrop via this link. website coming soon via this link https://ripple-gold.com/# to investigate the compliance of the Ripple Gold ERC20 token. Ripple Gold has a good name.
Activity: 56
Nice project opposite to ripple that total supply is big but this will also join the path of ripple. Glad to join.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Ripple Gold, will this be good? I think it is. But all I hope is for it to be even better than the original Ripple.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
I'm curious about the 3 great developers in your team, looks like this project will be successful because of them. I think you will have a very good platform in handling this project. I will support your team ^_^

They don't even have a whitepaper. That right there is a clue to be careful. Won't be giving them my email.
Activity: 35
Activity: 105
Nice idea and project, love to buy some. Goodluck to your project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Respect All Fear None
Good luck I have joined into the Airdrop send me a message if you would like to me to do some retweets for you on Twitter.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
I was going to join, but it requires a twitter, telegram, and email address. Too much personal information.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Glad to be part of your project. Best of luck.
Activity: 66
joined airdrop tnks dev
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
I'm curious about the 3 great developers in your team, looks like this project will be successful because of them. I think you will have a very good platform in handling this project. I will support your team ^_^
Activity: 128
This project provides us the future of cryptocurrencies. A very efficient project means a success to all participants.I will support this project. Goodluck to the whole team.
Activity: 8
nice project I am in
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Goodluck for this project! It the same as ripple so this could be great.
Pages:
Jump to: