Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] | RIPPLE GOLD - XRPG | Credit Card | Payment Revolution - page 3. (Read 15407 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Gutted about having missed out on the second round ICO. Really hope to make the 3rd. Must say this is looking like a good project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
When the registration for the third round of the Airdrop begins?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
thanks , i have received my airdrop !
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
HI want to join airdrop but cant find how to do it,have already joined your telegram channel will be glad have answer from you ,so airdrop will start in 26 november ? wait for answer
Activity: 7
Anyone help me step to step buy token XRPG in period ICO, please ?
Activity: 28
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Good disign,good luck in development and promotion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
another gold after btc gold, eth gold?
Activity: 33
I love the project concept and think it will succeed. I will keep tabs on further updates about this project
Activity: 35
If the participant for airdrop round 1 get their tokens there, can they join for round 2 and 3 as well?
Activity: 51
Интepecный и пpивлeкaтeльный пpoeкт! Haдeюcь paзpaбoтчики нe пoдвeдyт! Bceм yдaчи и пpoфитa!
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
I sent a message to Ether delta's Zack and asked him to list Ripple to the exchange.
Tweeted , joined telegram , good luck devs.
Activity: 260
where is the form of second airdrop dev?

You need to join to official twitter in order to participate in airdrop and there you can find the form.
Look for the twitter link in the start of this thread.
Activity: 336
where is the form of second airdrop dev?
Activity: 126
Airdrop and Bounty Hunter
Submitted all nice project interested good job devs
Activity: 38
I think its so nice project
Activity: 87
Thank you for the assistance Dev, much appreciated, especially when there are only three of you and all the madness on telegram!! And now round 2 - let's hope twitter doesn't kill the fun again!
Any news on that by the way - did they respond? Were you given any warnings before they pulled the plug?
Activity: 45
Hello! This looks like a good project. Good luck Dev!
Activity: 70
Getting ready for the 2nd Airdrop. I've missed the 1st one, But I'll make sure i'm not gonna miss again.
Activity: 154
DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm
Lucky to participate in the second round at least, Thank you and all the very best...
Pages:
Jump to: