Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] StockChain - cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform - page 12. (Read 2284 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I see many negative comments about this project, dev should explain this project clearly so there is no doubt for investors
Is just starting and dev are yet to pickup from there my suggestion here is to join the airdrop and then wait and see what features and upgrades they announce yet because am sure there will such things are coming soon
A number of peoples might have joined the airdrop and i am sure that in future more and more poeples will join the team and also a good amount of investors will get over this project soon so we can expect a better future of stockchain.
A airdrop actually always proves out to be effective in terms of gathering investors and also i am sure that due to the airdrop, this project is getting good amount of investors. Thats indeed great and will stabilise the future of the project soon.
It will only be very effective if they already raised a lot of fund during their private sales if they have any, but if they will just use the airdrop to gain more attention then I think they will just make dumpers when they hit the exchange.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
and where is your roadmap? add a roadmap to make this project look more interesting and many participants join.
Definitely. If they have a roadmap, they will give an image for those who wanted to know better about the future of the project.

They don't just need any roadmap they need a roadmap that they will follow. A ton of projects just make roadmaps and then never really honour those
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Very good,  exchange with airdrop, as a rule the stock exchanges are excellent projects and get from them airdrop, this means getting real money.
All serious airdrop give as a result real money. Just some project appears in serious scales, and some to a lesser extent and as a result have no popularity. But you have correctly noticed that projects which have the own websites and furthermore with orientation of exchange have excellent potential.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
airdrop link didn´t function, clear sign for a scam.....avoid!
Thanks for the heads up bud. I would like to see how the admins will respond to your accusations.

Are you sure? Maybe there is wrong with your process? I already joined the airdrop and already receive my 5 tokens. Airdrop is good but with only small amount of free tokens and must refer more to earn more.
You can’t be sure just by a malfunctioning link on the thread. The airdrop link is fully functional, and has gathered many people. Please think before you make allegations.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
interesting projects you may need to add a pictorial roadmap to make it easier to understand.

Yes, Also a good video presentation of how the project really works will surely help the marketing and advertising of this project. Or maybe a flow chart about the project processes.

Most of the people are visual nowadays. A concept can be better understood if it shown and explained through visual presentations. The latter is commonly used in advertising because of its effectiveness.
Activity: 196
I see many negative comments about this project, dev should explain this project clearly so there is no doubt for investors
Is just starting and dev are yet to pickup from there my suggestion here is to join the airdrop and then wait and see what features and upgrades they announce yet because am sure there will such things are coming soon
A number of peoples might have joined the airdrop and i am sure that in future more and more poeples will join the team and also a good amount of investors will get over this project soon so we can expect a better future of stockchain.
A airdrop actually always proves out to be effective in terms of gathering investors and also i am sure that due to the airdrop, this project is getting good amount of investors. Thats indeed great and will stabilise the future of the project soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 518
interesting projects you may need to add a pictorial roadmap to make it easier to understand.

Yes, Also a good video presentation of how the project really works will surely help the marketing and advertising of this project. Or maybe a flow chart about the project processes.

Video presentation is better than just poster ads. If the team makes the video presentation more interesting then it would be probably their best way to advertise the project.
I would individually always prefer a video presentation instead of reading the complete whitepaper as it really takes a long time and a video presentation can really clear all of our doubts in a short time which is affordable.
In our digital technology era Visual presentations really help us to save time and understand the purpose in a easy way which will even help us to remember very easily, it really helps for all the supporters even to directly share the video with the investors while approaching them.
Activity: 224

Video presentation is better than just poster ads. If the team makes the video presentation more interesting then it would be probably their best way to advertise the project.
I would individually always prefer a video presentation instead of reading the complete whitepaper as it really takes a long time and a video presentation can really clear all of our doubts in a short time which is affordable.
Activity: 210

The number of negative comments that cornered the project does not mean that StockChain is a project that can not develop. Even , I think every project needs input from the participants to make this project more advanced and successful. All we have to do now is support StockChain and provide positive suggestions for project success.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
Thanks for the heads up bud. I would like to see how the admins will respond to your accusations.

Are you sure? Maybe there is wrong with your process? I already joined the airdrop and already receive my 5 tokens. Airdrop is good but with only small amount of free tokens and must refer more to earn more.
Activity: 280
I don't think those comments are considered as negative, but it will help the team to improve the platform. There will be problems expected to happen because the platform is still developing.
Merit: 100
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Activity: 672
If someone has not read the official website, here is a brief and understandable what this project is.
Developers of the IPFS project, following a similar idea with the developers of Ethereum, intend to decentralize the Internet (http) and have files stored on all machines in the form of fragments. The font-shaping model is already widely used in the traditional Internet, and it can serve as a stable and constantly stable file system in a block chain.

Thanks for the brief description of the StockChain project. This will help many users to decide on the question of investing in this project. I'm sure there will be a lot of such people, since the project is really interesting, in my opinion.
Thank you. As in my opinion, when someone cites a brief description of the project, you can much more quickly decide on your opinion. And also invest in this project or not.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Very nice project, this project is for stock market, right? i have just join their airdrop. When the airdrop have distribution?

This project offers many services, that can be used in monitoring our tokens/coins instantly. We can also  earn something in sharing our ideas about trading strategies anything you share comes with a reward. I have read It's whitepaper and I found it interesting.

Knowing that the projects offered so many services means it has  lot of opportunity to do some profit earning activities. The team must be skilled and professional to create this kind of platform due to so many features that they are offering.
Pages:
Jump to: