Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] StockChain - cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform - page 7. (Read 2284 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Yes, if the project team encourage more conversion in the bounty program than the project will get more interest from the community and also quality topics will be discussed. This will increase the support of the project and will give a clear view about the projects internal development to the investor.
Exactly. Before they decide to continue developed this plattform, they must concentrate in doing the bounty campaigns first inorder to gathered some possible supporters. And also, they must ensure that the bounty manager are always active in answering some questions regarding this project. In this way, probably they can attract investors and have a chanced to succeed.

Bounty isn't everything to spread the word about the project. Most important point is that they as the team get the message across in a very understandable way what their platform will look like and what it can do.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Please join Telegram so we can troubleshoot. It could be a number of issues we have previously resolved for others. Please help us diagnose.
Are you telling the investors to join the telegram or the team? I think that in any project we invest, we should join their telegram group as it really helps a lot to get good updates about the project and also is preffered by many.
Actually their telegram channel is quite good and also more and more peoples should join their telegram group as it is really much active and also each and every important update regarding the project is been given there.
There is no compulsion for investors or any one to join in the Telegram official channel of StockChain it is a platform for everyone to know the latest announcements and faster communication purpose.
Yes for sure there is no compulsion but i think that more and more peoples should join their telegram group as it really is great and also the community there is much friendly which actually keeps a better relation.
Yes, StockChain has very active telegram group and all the admins are also very active there and they have formed a great community on the telegram. I think this project will become a very successful platform for crypto exchange.
On such trifles as prompt reply in Telegram actually speaks to group about many good things. For example that the developer has bothered and has invited to a position of the moderator really responsible and, most likely, the skilled person who was already engaged in similar things.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Please join Telegram so we can troubleshoot. It could be a number of issues we have previously resolved for others. Please help us diagnose.
Are you telling the investors to join the telegram or the team? I think that in any project we invest, we should join their telegram group as it really helps a lot to get good updates about the project and also is preffered by many.
Actually their telegram channel is quite good and also more and more peoples should join their telegram group as it is really much active and also each and every important update regarding the project is been given there.
There is no compulsion for investors or any one to join in the Telegram official channel of StockChain it is a platform for everyone to know the latest announcements and faster communication purpose.
Yes for sure there is no compulsion but i think that more and more peoples should join their telegram group as it really is great and also the community there is much friendly which actually keeps a better relation.
Yes, StockChain has very active telegram group and all the admins are also very active there and they have formed a great community on the telegram. I think this project will become a very successful platform for crypto exchange.
Activity: 380
Merit: 10
The project very interesting and the team looks promising. The airdrop campaign is very profitable for us ,i just joined it but if you think to launch any bounty programme?...beacause it will helps you to increase the popularity of project and also helps to attract more and more investeros.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
hey dude can u check referral bounty coz I try it but bug nginx Huh Huh or it still close
I think that you should directly report to the development team for assistance.
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Activity: 224
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
When I am trying to search more about this project, I only saw Stock Chain Global on Youtube. Are you affiliated with them?
I am doing this because I am really interested in your project so I am doing research.
Activity: 238
After checking your website, I saw that the members and advisors don't have some sort of social media where we can look them up. I think that is important.
I agree with you. There is no information for the development team. This does not reflect very well on your reputation. Users need full information about the development team.
Exactly. This plattform must provide some sort of information regarding the identities of the team and most importantly, their background work experienced. These things are really essentials inorder for the people to convinced that this project are good and worthy to invest.

Investors have different preferences before investing in a project. Maybe some of them prefers to know first the team members but there are also investors that team members are not a big deal.
Yeah, people need full assurance before investing any amount of money. The team should build their reputation by telegram group or a bounty campaign. They can even try to increase their social media follwing.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
After checking your website, I saw that the members and advisors don't have some sort of social media where we can look them up. I think that is important.
I agree with you. There is no information for the development team. This does not reflect very well on your reputation. Users need full information about the development team.
Exactly. This plattform must provide some sort of information regarding the identities of the team and most importantly, their background work experienced. These things are really essentials inorder for the people to convinced that this project are good and worthy to invest.

Investors have different preferences before investing in a project. Maybe some of them prefers to know first the team members but there are also investors that team members are not a big deal.
Yeah i think the team is the first legitimate thing the investors are worried about but for some they just dont care the issue is the ones that dont care are really small in number so may be when DAICO start making name people can then decide how to invest eventually
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

You are right, this is really important in building trust from serious investors because this is one of so many things they will check first before making their investments.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
well the team has not even any contact possibilities by social media and some sheeps here started again to tell how wonderful this project is. I see many projects with good ideas but their team pics in website were completely fake.

Lots of things are wrong in that website. Pre-sale has finished and Total raised amount is 5000 ETH, how that could be possible for project that just put team pictures without profiles links.

I think this is a general problem for all ICOs. They can tell the investors any number they want, just to attract the sale of tokens. I think there must be a regulation like escrow for all ICOs, so that we know exactly the real amount of token sale.

The problem is there is no certain regulations in creating an ICO and this is why so many ICOs has been created everyday and they will do everything on attracting investors by offering some bonuses.
Activity: 322

Yeah, because we know how important team profile information to the investors. They should never hesitate to share their teams profile so that there will be no problems with regards to their reputation.
Definitely. More information means more trust, if they give you a lot of information about the project or the team, you should have trust them.
True! Transparency means everything for someone who is not familiar with a certain subject. Keep it that way guys and for sure you will get more subscribers.
Activity: 602

Yeah, because we know how important team profile information to the investors. They should never hesitate to share their teams profile so that there will be no problems with regards to their reputation.
Definitely. More information means more trust, if they give you a lot of information about the project or the team, you should have trust them.
Activity: 210

I think the admin needs to put their social media accounts of the development team so that the investors may able to look who develops the project. The investors may doubt on the project because they don't know who develops the platform.
Activity: 532

Pages:
Jump to: