Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO][AIRDROP]🌟Develop[crypto] - Revolutionary Freelance Business Model! - page 2. (Read 2622 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hi all! I've just found SWOT-analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
http://swot.digrate.com/report/ca8fa7a2-10b0-449c-a827-85ace69b5fb4
copper member
Activity: 67
copper member
copper member
Activity: 15
I've been following your project since the beginning....great job! I'm in for the token sale  Wink
copper member
🔥ANDROID DEMO LIVE🔥

✅ You can find it on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sksoft.nikit.developcrypto
✅ You may report any bugs to [email protected]
✅ Date of Pre-ICO: March 31st - April 14th
✅ Thanks for playing fair

- Develop[crypto] Team
copper member
copper member
copper member
copper member
🔥 Pre-ICO in 11 days! 🔥
Activity: 41
It is evident that a strong team. The demo is very interesting.
copper member
🔥 Pre-ICO in 12 days! 🔥
copper member
🔥 Pre-ICO in 13 days! 🔥
copper member
Welcome our new advisor Li XiangJun!

copper member
🔥 Pre-ICO in 14 days! 🔥
Activity: 75
copper member
hallo dev, i don't know why i can't access your website. but the bounty and airdrop links are accessible and I've read as well. I listen to some comments on this thread, I see there are some who don't see your airdrop link. maybe they are less careful when reading. your project is actually good dev, you also introduce your developer team here. i want to give a little support, hopefully your project will run smoothly and success.

First of all, thanks for the kind words! Secondly, airdrop link is in the first post, but unfortunately it's over now.

Projects will always run smooth with proper support from the community  Smiley
Activity: 137
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
hallo dev, i don't know why i can't access your website. but the bounty and airdrop links are accessible and I've read as well. I listen to some comments on this thread, I see there are some who don't see your airdrop link. maybe they are less careful when reading. your project is actually good dev, you also introduce your developer team here. i want to give a little support, hopefully your project will run smoothly and success.
Pages:
Jump to: