Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO][AIRDROP]🌟Develop[crypto] - Revolutionary Freelance Business Model! - page 3. (Read 2622 times)

copper member
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
🔥DEMO LIVE🔥

✅ You can find it on https://devcrypt.io/demo/
✅ You may report any bugs to [email protected]
✅ Date of Pre-ICO: March 31st - April 14th
✅ Thanks for playing fair

- Develop[crypto] Team
copper member
Looking forward to the Demo

All done!

Am I right that the main source of your income is special options for contractors' advertising on the platform?

Correct, as well as regular advertising and complimentary services we offer for freelancers and employers.

you need to add token details about this project and where token in can be exchanged so that participants are not confused in this token trading.

Token details are present on the first page. Token will be listed on at least 2 major exchanges within a month after the ICO.

do not you use telegram ?? you need to add a telegram for this project to make it easier to communicate.

Click on "TELEGRAM" on the fist post!
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
do not you use telegram ?? you need to add a telegram for this project to make it easier to communicate.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
you need to add token details about this project and where token in can be exchanged so that participants are not confused in this token trading.
Activity: 20
Am I right that the main source of your income is special options for contractors' advertising on the platform?
Activity: 1
Activity: 784
Merit: 120
Devcrypt, you will never forget this project.
copper member
Welcome our new advisor Paul Francis!

copper member
I think the problem of other similar freelance crypto projects (Blocklancer, Chronos etc) are mainly adoption. How are you going to solve this?

We offer fiat options which will allow users to adopt to their regular environment more easily. They will definitely see the advantages of using crypto very soon after joining  Smiley
Activity: 3
It aint gonna be a walk in the park
Activity: 146
Activity: 560
Merit: 1

I join you, hope you reach your goals.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
i joined. we are waiting good news
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Project Develop[crypto] is very interesting and different, there are free & premium coin advertisement. I look forward to the success of this project.
Activity: 111
Activity: 78
Good project ... And very good team members...
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
I think the problem of other similar freelance crypto projects (Blocklancer, Chronos etc) are mainly adoption. How are you going to solve this?
Activity: 25
Power house team,nice to know your project,I'll probably support this,This is one to watch for!
copper member
italian & croatian translation reserved

Check your PM.

As well as advertising and options for freelancers.

Thanks for the answer! But what makes you so sure that the fee-less business model will work? Now it seems that it CAN work only when the project investments are growing together with the users amount, and the token price rises. Once the growth goes slower, you'll have to take fees. To my mind.

It will work regardless of the token price or project investments. As long as users are using the platform the model will be sufficient.

Why would you have the word "Airdrop" in the title of your thread if then there is no mention whatsoever of airdrops inside your OP? If that's just a way to attract people it won't work, because anyone attracted by that magic word will simply get pissed off and leave as soon as he realizes that you have been been lying already in the title.

If you looked more closely there is a link to our airdrop which is almost over now.

OOpps, sorry, you are right, I didn't see the link at first, my bad. It just happens so often that the word airdrop is abused. Again I apologize.

No worries, happens to everyone Smiley

to all others: as always, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!
Pages:
Jump to: