Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][aizeus.net] CREATING YOUR INDUSTRY-CHANGING DAPP. - page 5. (Read 1314 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
The project has started operation, its time is month hat, we tta join hands immediately
Activity: 77
The company demonstrates a strong commitment to the development of blockchain! There is a clear understanding of the development of the company after carrying out ico! I with great pleasure will participate in the purchase of tokens!
Activity: 76
Good project. Invested in your project, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more about it.
Activity: 79
Hi, Devs, tell me on what platform will project work? On your own blockchain or on one of the already existing.
Activity: 74
Another great one for 2018 to be in. Let hope for a team work on reaching the project targets
Activity: 88
How much can I invest? How much can I get from that investment?
Activity: 63
 I don't understand much about your WP,  some parts are not so clear
Activity: 84
I want to mine your coin. Do you have any plan for mining or for whom to mine it?
Activity: 73
How much could I invest?
Activity: 82
I like your video about how your zeus works, it is so clear about your project
Activity: 101
Why do you need blockchain in this project ?
Activity: 71
I think it is really hard to increase in the number of transactions in the network to 200,000 tp/sec. How can you reach this target?
Activity: 126
A combination between blockchain and AI is good because it can ensure that smart contracts are made smart

we take advantage of the development of blockchain and al to develop this project and of course the contracts are ensure that smart contracts are made smart
Activity: 65
A combination between blockchain and AI is good because it can ensure that smart contracts are made smarte
Activity: 69
Your bounty campaign last until 18th October. Such a long time for people to join. Thanks dev
Will the company's founders keep some of the coins in project’s reserve?
I hope your ICO does well.
Activity: 126
Hello there! Interesting project. How can I subscribe to your recent news?

You can follow us in our website : https://aizeus.net/
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
hopefully this project runs smoothly be success
Activity: 112
What about the security for the coins being trade here?
Pages:
Jump to: