Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][aizeus.net] CREATING YOUR INDUSTRY-CHANGING DAPP. - page 6. (Read 1314 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
The startup project is cool.Looks promising. Surely gonna read more about it.
Activity: 84
Can you tell me where I can check technical details?
Activity: 77
Hello there! Interesting project. How can I subscribe to your recent news?
Activity: 126
really unique project. wish you good luck
thank you for your attention. Waiting for our success Grin Grin
I have been watching the development of this project for a long time. Undoubtedly, it develops only forward and very fast! I advise everyone to support this project and believe in it! The project has great potential! Good luck!

Competitive Advantages of ZEUS. that Zeus will be able to average around 200,000 transactions per second with a lightning speed of 0.05 seconds. In the long run, all transactions will only cost pennies. In addition, the increase in block size will greatly help improve the network scalability Zeus especially considering throughput and efficiency solely due to an increase in the number of transactions in the network to 200,000 tp / second.

200,000 transactions per second is 4x faster than VISA's 45,000 transactions per second. That kind of transaction speed is what BTC has been dreaming for years. If combined with low fees, this will enable realistic retail use of cryptocurrency.
thanks for your caring. That kind of transaction is also our dream for years and we always try our best to make our dream come true. Believe us. Wink Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
 I have been watching the development of this project for a long time. Undoubtedly, it develops only forward and very fast! I advise everyone to support this project and believe in it! The project has great potential! Good luck!
Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Competitive Advantages of ZEUS. that Zeus will be able to average around 200,000 transactions per second with a lightning speed of 0.05 seconds. In the long run, all transactions will only cost pennies. In addition, the increase in block size will greatly help improve the network scalability Zeus especially considering throughput and efficiency solely due to an increase in the number of transactions in the network to 200,000 tp / second.

200,000 transactions per second is 4x faster than VISA's 45,000 transactions per second. That kind of transaction speed is what BTC has been dreaming for years. If combined with low fees, this will enable realistic retail use of cryptocurrency.
brand new
Activity: 0
 A very great company, it will come in the market. It does a lot of useful things for our world, that others can not. I am very glad that I work here and am. This is a good chance to become successful in this field.

One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investments! Well-designed road map, transparency and predictable growth - all this does not leave indifferent and does not let pass! Definitely worth taking part! Good luck to the team!
Activity: 86
my question are : what is the the ico price? When your token will be traded and where?
I think if this idea is successful, it would be great. i will try my best to support this project.

I hope you join our ico project

Activity: 113
I think if this idea is successful, it would be great. i will try my best to support this project.
Activity: 103
really unique project. wish you good luck
One of the most promising and successful projects to date!

Thank you for your attention. If you have any questions, please PM us
Activity: 73
I hope your ICO does well.
The project promises to bring in non-small profits to investors
that's right. we will try to make our dream come true
Activity: 75
Hello  ! AsI know that your team has great experience in this field . I’m wondering how you will use this experience when developing this project
Activity: 80
One of the most promising and successful projects to date!
Activity: 14
The project promises to bring in non-small profits to investors
Activity: 104
Why do you think your token will be more popular than other currency or tokens
Pages:
Jump to: