Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]🚀ALLUXE⚡️- Real Assets Luxury Marketplace ✅MVP - page 2. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
we will support this project.
Activity: 196
a project that's great for the long term, I hope many people will investors and joined in this project, may be running smoothly. how large the ICO will be launched for this project?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I hope the team figure out the weaknesses in AML/KYC for the project. If they do, they have a potentially good niche product. Good luck to the team.

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
The first 300000 registered members were free of transaction costs in the first year.
If you have a trade demand, you can register it.
Activity: 266
In my opinion here might be really good potential because luxury market is huge and Blockchain technologies can solve it’s several problems (cross-board payments, over-taxation, crypto-fiat payments)
Activity: 154
Your project looks interesting. I hope you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en so as to get better response.
Activity: 182
Rich people love everything at once, because they need such a service, and they will be much satisfied with the use of these services.
Activity: 84
The uncertainty of the economic situation prompts billionaires from time to time to move funds, maneuvering between different objects of investment.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Now, in the world of the triumphant Internet, the service of such a direction will be popular.
Getting here surely all must change for the better again, of course, with the level of satisfaction of the investors regarding the service I think it will increase confidence in the project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
Now, in the world of the triumphant Internet, the service of such a direction will be popular.
Activity: 112
Earlier, when serfdom operated, people remained poor, because they simply did not have the right to choose from birth.
In today's world, most poor people in democracies remain poor not because they are oppressed by someone, but because they do not have enough mental resources or are simply too lazy to do so.
The ways of achieving wealth are different for everyone, but if we compare and compare the habits of rich people, then they have something in common.
Merit: 1
Earlier, when serfdom operated, people remained poor, because they simply did not have the right to choose from birth.
In today's world, most poor people in democracies remain poor not because they are oppressed by someone, but because they do not have enough mental resources or are simply too lazy to do so.
Activity: 168
Innovation today is a priority direction of the economy and contributes to the improvement of all aspects of modern life.
The use of blockchain technology makes the platform transparent and safe for all transaction participants. This is an important point.
That's right, smart contracts contribute to the full automation of all procedures.
Activity: 140
Innovation today is a priority direction of the economy and contributes to the improvement of all aspects of modern life.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
ALLUXE is a unique project for people who want to emphasize their social status and uniqueness.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I think for the suppliers of luxury property the project will be like a gift of fate.
For business, indeed the project can open the doors to a new level of pay and development.
Activity: 98
I think for the suppliers of luxury property the project will be like a gift of fate.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
There is a new cryptoproject that intends to realize the opportunity to purchase goods or lease property in a currency convenient for crypto-elites, both in Fiat and in the crypto currency.
Yes, the project's goal is to form a unique block-platform, which will include a variety of functions.
The main thing is reliability and security, the risks associated with fraud will be eliminated as much as possible.
The availability of luxury goods and services will be completely confidential, which is very important for rich people.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
There is a new cryptoproject that intends to realize the opportunity to purchase goods or lease property in a currency convenient for crypto-elites, both in Fiat and in the crypto currency.
Yes, the project's goal is to form a unique block-platform, which will include a variety of functions.
Pages:
Jump to: