Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]🚀ALLUXE⚡️- Real Assets Luxury Marketplace ✅MVP - page 6. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
ALLUXE will give customers the opportunity to make universal international payments and settlements using crypto currency with no financial limits and bank charges.
Activity: 168
The most promising will be projects that are associated with solving problems with the security of the sphere, integrating projects into the current world economy and projects aimed at creating conditions for the use of crypto-currencies.
The market of crypto currency is developing more and more rapidly and rapidly every year for the past two years.
Merit: 2
The most promising will be projects that are associated with solving problems with the security of the sphere, integrating projects into the current world economy and projects aimed at creating conditions for the use of crypto-currencies.
An interesting idea of the project is that in the future I will be able to sell my car for a crypto currency from the phone or from a computer, this was not enough for a long time in the market.

All right, this market will be a good novelty in the near future and greatly simplifies many business operations.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
The most popular and promising option for today is the extraction of crypto currency and subsequent investments. Like any other investment, they carry a certain amount of risk, as well as an opportunity to make good money.
You are right, especially since digital money, no matter how physically expressed, is becoming more active every day in the processes of the real market.

I agree with you. I think that in advanced countries in 20 years there will be no physical money at all - only digital. Cool And there will be very common cryptocurrencies.
Of course, it's hard to resist not predicting a fast sunset of cash. But in reality, people predict the disappearance of money in physical form over the past 60 years.
With the advent of credit cards, contactless payments and crypto currency, calls for a funeral of cash are growing louder.

With a credit card will be easier to transact, in this case, will be the very fast process, Allux provides a good solution for the future.
Natural, "real" money accompanies people for thousands of years, and for that there are compelling reasons. Cash is almost impossible to track, they are easy to carry, they are accepted everywhere and they are reliable.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
The most popular and promising option for today is the extraction of crypto currency and subsequent investments. Like any other investment, they carry a certain amount of risk, as well as an opportunity to make good money.
You are right, especially since digital money, no matter how physically expressed, is becoming more active every day in the processes of the real market.

I agree with you. I think that in advanced countries in 20 years there will be no physical money at all - only digital. Cool And there will be very common cryptocurrencies.
Of course, it's hard to resist not predicting a fast sunset of cash. But in reality, people predict the disappearance of money in physical form over the past 60 years.
With the advent of credit cards, contactless payments and crypto currency, calls for a funeral of cash are growing louder.

With a credit card will be easier to transact, in this case, will be the very fast process, Allux provides a good solution for the future.

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Prices are falling a lot. We need news, development, marketing.
Activity: 128
One of the advantages of the ALLUXE platform is the use of Blockchain technology that enables a transparent, open and secure platform for all transaction participants to reduce transaction costs, business costs and simplify the buying and leasing process.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
An interesting idea of the project is that in the future I will be able to sell my car for a crypto currency from the phone or from a computer, this was not enough for a long time in the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
● Me\/u ●

Activity: 238
Speaking about financial aspects, it should be noted that the Internet is very rapidly evolving from WWW to commercial Internet marketing.

At the initial stage, e-commerce developed weakly until the 1990s. After that there was a breakthrough in this niche market, and a huge number of start-ups seized the opportunity to become pioneers in this direction.
True, the currency in the form of a means of exchange of value. It is now available in the form of crypto currency, and Internet money slowly but surely changes the world.
ALLUXE an obvious example of this, the guys create a service in which there will be no restrictions, I think the project will greatly affect the development of the crypto currency.
This greatly changes everything, and, as the previous Internet era shows, many technologies and directions have turned the familiar world into something incredible.
Regardless of how changes evolve over time, it is very interesting to observe the dynamics of the development of a new world of cryptoeconomics.
Activity: 140
Speaking about financial aspects, it should be noted that the Internet is very rapidly evolving from WWW to commercial Internet marketing.

At the initial stage, e-commerce developed weakly until the 1990s. After that there was a breakthrough in this niche market, and a huge number of start-ups seized the opportunity to become pioneers in this direction.
True, the currency in the form of a means of exchange of value. It is now available in the form of crypto currency, and Internet money slowly but surely changes the world.
ALLUXE an obvious example of this, the guys create a service in which there will be no restrictions, I think the project will greatly affect the development of the crypto currency.
This greatly changes everything, and, as the previous Internet era shows, many technologies and directions have turned the familiar world into something incredible.
Activity: 84

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

In a virtual space, things that are familiar to us gradually migrate: communication, goods and services, exhibitions, books, music, etc.
The project will well expand the range of crypto currency opportunities that will be possible to use all over the world.
Merit: 1

In a virtual space, things that are familiar to us gradually migrate: communication, goods and services, exhibitions, books, music, etc.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: