Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BETA]✅✅🔥🔥Developer Platform for Mass Adoption🔥🔥✅✅KryptoPal[KPX] - page 2. (Read 519 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
When does this project end of bounty campaign ? Everything looks pretty good at first sight. Unlike many other projects that have nothing but a road map - this project have a ready working product. And as I see - everything can be tested and used now. That's cool.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I'm interested in your project. The ICO start date is still 08/08/18? No changes ? I think the project has a chance to be successful. At least I had an opinion about the team as people who are really interested in realizing their idea. I'm waiting for new announcements.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
The benefits of kryptoPal for developers.
Application providers can customize and integrate toolset into their applications so that KryptoPal-Powered Applications can open revolutionary off-channel payment channels that will use uRaiden's advanced network (extension of Ethereum) to provide real-time transactions, zero fees
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
this project is very good in my opinion, promise and impress an interesting idea, hopefully can be a real and memorable project, success in the future.
Activity: 322
The KryptoPal platform provides a full node host for those who want to build applications, devices, or websites in blockchain without having to set up and manage the full node itself.
Activity: 49
Thank you for the support! We're very happy to have a community that understands the pain we are solving and how valuable it is that we already have a beta and will make the development of the ecosystem more friendly with a better user experience
Activity: 322
KryptoPal is a developer network platform that allows most developers worldwide to integrate apps, websites, and devices with blockchain functionality, or create new ones.
I will follow this project in your bounti campaign.
Great to hear news about this project! Looking forward to hearing more announcements
The team looks good, though the idea wasn't new. Anyway, I like ideas which come true. Hope this one will be realized Wink
Good luck!
Best wishes!

Thanks. We agree! As participators in this space for a long time, we also hate projects that do not deliver and made sure to build the product from the beginning.

We are already in beta and our SDK can be requested on the site.

Thanks for the interest!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Great to hear news about this project! Looking forward to hearing more announcements
The team looks good, though the idea wasn't new. Anyway, I like ideas which come true. Hope this one will be realized Wink
Good luck!
Best wishes!
the ideas on offer by the project KryptoPal is indeed very good potential for long-term investment, it can all be seen from his team's persistence has always been active in the project KryptoPal
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Good luck!
Best wishes!
Activity: 11
how much progress has been made on development?

The platform has been built and tested since August 2017 and we plan to launch version one on the mainnet Following the TGE which will end in Sept. 2018
I think Advantage for developers
App developers, websites and other devices around the world can join Kryptopal for free, easy to use, and open to anyone to create a truly decentralized world.

Exactly. There are millions of developers around the world building websites, applications, and IoT devices everyday and many of them want to build on the blockchain but can't because it is too intimidating, difficult, and expensive. By providing this solution, these developers can immediately begin integrating these websites with the blockchain. This will grow the ecosystem significantly and make our crypto more usefull.
Happy to announce one of our many partnerships to come:

KryptoPal will be used by Swiss non-profit Help2Kids to create a cryptocurrency donation and payment network. The one year pilot will reduce costs and increase efficiency and transparency in donations to schools and orphanages in Tanzania and Malawi. After the pilot we aim to expand such networks across Asia and South America.

Article on Coin Telegraph

https://images.cointelegraph.com/images/725_Ly9jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS9zdG9yYWdlL3VwbG9hZHMvdmlldy9mODdhMzAzMWVhYTIxYjI4M2UyODQ4MWI4NmEyMjJjZi5qcGc=.jpg
Activity: 308

The platform has been built and tested since August 2017 and we plan to launch version one on the mainnet Following the TGE which will end in Sept. 2018
I think Advantage for developers
App developers, websites and other devices around the world can join Kryptopal for free, easy to use, and open to anyone to create a truly decentralized world.

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
In this topic, very little activity. This is very strange, because the platform actually deserves more attention from the community. The platform needs more advertising. I hope that a large number of developers and investors will hear about this platform at the beginning of ICO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
This information adjusts to a serious way. "KryptoPal is a developer platform and network that allows most of the developers around the world to integrate applications, websites and devices with the functionality of blockchain or create new ones from scratch." The name is very similar to the famous PayPal platform, the founder of which is the famous Yvon Mask.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Colleagues. And in what language was your application created? Is it a special macro language on which to make websites? I'm not an expert, but it seems to me that such applications are already enough.

The platform was built in Java.

ready for the mainnet in two months, not two years. We will support 30+ languages, provide hosted nodes which reduce and a connective fabric to combine all of the applications, websites, and devices if people want to.

Also, it is not just for websites, but also IoT Devices, applications and even point of sale systems.

Most projects that have attempted this do not offer hosted nodes or provide a connective fabric. If you are a developer entering the space and you want to create applications, it is too expensive and complex if you need to maintain and pay for hosting a full node in order to create proof of concepts or integrate websites to use smart contracts. Providing these nodes for developers means we open an entire new market that would otherwise not participate due to cost and complexity.

Let me know if this addresses your questions,

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
KryptoPal is a developer platform and network that allows a greater portion of developers around the world to integrate applications, websites, and devices with blockchain functionalities, or create new ones from scratch.

It would be usefull for applications (although some projects have similar platform like LoomNetwork, but how blockchain technology can help in web development? Can you explaine?
Pages:
Jump to: