Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BETA]✅✅🔥🔥Developer Platform for Mass Adoption🔥🔥✅✅KryptoPal[KPX] - page 3. (Read 519 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Colleagues. And in what language was your application created? Is it a special macro language on which to make websites? I'm not an expert, but it seems to me that such applications are already enough.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hello Landslide. A very hard working team indeed, software development has had many accomplishments and unlike many projects with just a whitepaper and marketing, we will deliver a product very soon after the ICO so that tokens have real utility for holders.

I have updated post with team information.

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Where can I find information on team information? It is the most important hard-working team on a project.
Activity: 11
Thanks for the info, I requested the SDK on the site. Good luck with the project!
whether the project is for developers only and facilitates the workings of developers, if so, this project will always be in demand by reliable developers
I like this

Absolutely. There is a development environment, tools, APIs and frameworks that developers can use to make developing in this space simpler and cheaper. For instance, a programmer can use Java to embed smart contracts on a POS sytem without needing to learn Solidity or spend money on hosting nodes.
Activity: 154
whether the project is for developers only and facilitates the workings of developers, if so, this project will always be in demand by reliable developers
I like this
Thanks to everyone showing interest in the project. Please ask any questions or provide any feedback you have.
We have a beta that has already been tested by everyone from university students to experienced programmers. We will begin launching the platform in the summer right after the TGE
Activity: 11
Wow! how much progress has been made on development?
Sounds like a great idea. Good luck on your ICO

Thanks, we are very passionate about the project. We already have a solution ready to go live soon, which will let us see more people joining the space soon.
Activity: 112
great project and have good planning. I think this project is good and profitable in the future. I hope for progress will be as planned and get a lot of funds from investors.
copper member
Activity: 14
Cryptune - Universal POS
Sounds like a great idea. Good luck on your ICO
Activity: 141
Italian translation reserved if needed.

ABOUT

PLATFORM