Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Betrium —Worldwide Betting Exchange with API and Organizers Platform🎾 - page 11. (Read 8059 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Betrium released new DISS promo-video. Typical ICO industry is explained. Think what you invest in.

https://youtu.be/YwA18WBNpNk

Join our pre-ICO soon to change an industry of $1 trillion annually!
About the research see our answer above.

We have more than 20 years overall in sports betting. Also we're a part of IT outsourcing team, we build complex IT solutions for big corporates. So the questions about our experience are not relevant.

Betrium team:

I'd like to do some Due Diligence on this project and its members.

However, with the exception of the founders and CTO with direct social media links, I'm having trouble verifying any of the other members. For instance, "Maksym Bourduh" has a picture of someone who has clearly been in a public space, but when I search the name, the only instance is the Betrium website.

I realize that there may be some Cyrillic character translation in play, and maybe he's never used the Romanized version - so I check over on google.com.ua and did get a hit for someone that looks similar (Romanized surname 'Bourdiuh', but nothing that tied to the crypto space or the project (e.g. math, programming, marketing, etc). I tried the same for other members, and got varying results, but nothing that made any reasonable link to a project looking for millions of dollars in funding.

Please understand that I'm not trying to publicly cast doubt the validity of the project, but with the state of ICOs (and of course the world at large), verification and trust is key. Any person listed as a team member on your site should have a public profile of some sort, preferably with reverse-searchable photos that tie them to such a profile.

Can you please tell us more about the people who make up the Betrium team and how they will contribute to the success of the platform?

Nice research. Maybe some of the lesser known members just don't have much experience? I'm curious to hear Betrium's answer on this.
We're open for new horizons. For partnership purposes write us on [email protected]

Do you guys have your eyes on any companies for potential partnerships?
Thank you for your attention.

Try to search Maksym Burdiuh. Transliteration of Russian names may be different. His facebook https://www.facebook.com/maksymburdiuh

CTO's facebook https://www.facebook.com/caffeinum

Etc.

Betrium team:

However, with the exception of the founders and CTO with direct social media links, I'm having trouble verifying any of the other members. For instance, "Maksym Bourduh" has a picture of someone who has clearly been in a public space, but when I search the name, the only instance is the Betrium website.

I realized that there may be some Cyrillic character translation in play, and maybe he's never used the Romanized version - so I check over on google.com.ua and did get a hit for someone that looks similar (Romanized surname 'Bourdiuh'), but nothing that tied to the crypto space or the project (e.g. math, programming, marketing, etc). I tried the same for other members, and got varying results, but nothing that made any reasonable link to a project looking for millions of dollars in funding.

Please understand that I'm not trying to publicly cast doubt the validity of the project, but with the state of ICOs (and of course the world at large), verification and trust is key. Any person listed as a team member on your site should have a public profile of some sort, preferably with reverse-searchable photos that tie them to such a profile.

Can you please tell us more about the people who make up the Betrium team and how they will contribute to the success of the platform?
Betrium released new DISS promo-video. Typical ICO industry is explained. Think what you invest in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwA18WBNpNk&feature=youtu.be

Join our pre-ICO soon to change an industry of $1 trillion annually!
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
Do you have a Telegram channel or some kind of group for this?

Or a slack?
Activity: 185
Do you guys have your eyes on any companies for potential partnerships?
Activity: 486
What made you decide to use blockchain?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Do you have a Telegram channel or some kind of group for this?
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Betrium team:

I realize that there may be some Cyrillic character translation in play, and maybe he's never used the Romanized version - so I check over on google.com.ua and did get a hit for someone that looks similar (Romanized surname 'Bourdiuh', but nothing that tied to the crypto space or the project (e.g. math, programming, marketing, etc). I tried the same for other members, and got varying results, but nothing that made any reasonable link to a project looking for millions of dollars in funding.

Nice research. Maybe some of the lesser known members just don't have much experience? I'm curious to hear Betrium's answer on this.
Activity: 75
Betrium team:

I realized that there may be some Cyrillic character translation in play, and maybe he's never used the Romanized version - so I check over on google.com.ua and did get a hit for someone that looks similar (Romanized surname 'Bourdiuh'), but nothing that tied to the crypto space or the project (e.g. math, programming, marketing, etc). I tried the same for other members, and got varying results, but nothing that made any reasonable link to a project looking for millions of dollars in funding.

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
Karthik Iyer gave a "Blockchain technology and linkages to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies" speech at PayPal today!

https://twitter.com/betriumBets/status/918951698642735104

That's interesting. Maybe Paypal will wisen up and accept the way of the future. Was this speech regarding Bertrium?
Activity: 185
Hello, our pre-ICO starts on 21 October. And the ICO starts in December.

If you saw another pre-ICO launch date, well, we shifted it almost few weeks ago for the better preparation.

Is the pre ico going well enough that you won't even need an ico? Tongue Are you raising money as expected?

Yeah, I've been checking you out since early times.
Karthik Iyer gave a "Blockchain technology and linkages to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies" speech at PayPal today!

https://twitter.com/betriumBets/status/918951698642735104
Each holder of BTRM token regularly receives Betrium's profit share and that is the key element of our token growth mechanism. Therefore, the Betrium token is directly backed by Betrium financial success and has a real increasing worth.

https://www.facebook.com/Betrium/photos/a.484883585223651.1073741828.484882001890476/492456277799715/
Yes.

Please read our web-site or WP.

Will this be ERC-20 based?
Activity: 486
Exactly, a group of people. Sometimes CTO, sometimes our analyst, more often PR managers just like now (Alice).

So who on the team is handling this post? Or is it more of a group effort?
Pages:
Jump to: