Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BKB] BetKing Bankroll Token - 465 BTC raised in pre-sale! - page 26. (Read 35647 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
Can't login to bounty portal. Enter username and password and after page reloads, no errors and etc, just reloaded. So can't login and can't check twitter and signature bounties. Please check it.

i guess bounty platform is under construction. i can not log in too.

Bounty site is fine. Just checked.

The people having problems with it keep trying to enter their email address instead of username.
Enter your username and it will work.
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
Can't login to bounty portal. Enter username and password and after page reloads, no errors and etc, just reloaded. So can't login and can't check twitter and signature bounties. Please check it.

i guess bounty platform is under construction. i can not log in too.
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
Hi, is it possible to reserve the french translation ?
Thanks
Activity: 1428
Merit: 537
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
The total funds raised will determine the price per BetKing Bankroll token.We will take the total value of all funds at the current exchange rate at the end of the crowdsale to determine the total raised funds.E.g. If we raised $1,000,000 then the price per token would be $0.014 (1,000,000 / 70,000,000).

The buy back price offered by BetKing will be based on the current total bankroll profit.So for example if the price of the token at the end of the crowdsale was $0.014 and the bankroll profit was $1,000,000 then the buy back price would be $0.024 (1,000,000/100,000,000 + 0.014).
This is where I lost track of the details: You use the full $0.014 per token to buy back, but part of that $0.014 was also used to cover costs. If this part is taken out of the value of remaining tokens, you'll end up short at some point.
Also, the 30% reserved tokens have the same $0.014 value, but no money has been put in. If you give one of the reserved tokens away as a testing bonus, and the tester decides to use sell it back to BetKing after the first quarter, where does it's $0.014 come from?

I don't end up short. The buy back price is tied to the current bankroll profit. I'm committing to buying back at least 10% of tokens every 3 months.
The site will be making profit in that time and it will be the profit that is used to buy back the tokens.

What happens if the site makes a loss rather than a profit? It looks to me like BetKing itself gets 30% of any profits made, but also suffers 30% of any losses since the buy-back price changes by (profit/100e6) rather than by (profit/70e6). Is that the case? Do you use the same formula even if the profit is negative?

If so it seems like you're running the risk of not being able to afford to buy back the 10% per quarter at some point.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
BetKing has already made a name. Anyone that joined the ICO will surely be happy with the returns once the ICO ends. Goodluck to everyone specially to the team of BetKing. Will invest some chunk of my BTC on this one.
Activity: 616
Merit: 342
You will be very successful.

Good luck!
legendary
there will be no regular dividends, only buybacks, correct?

That is correct.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
I am glad you are back, i joined signature campaign because i can't miss this project. Road map is looking good, i can't wait for 2018 and poker, i wish you great success!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
there will be no regular dividends, only buybacks, correct?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Hello dear BetKing team.

Native Spanish and German speaker here.

I would love to help with community management and translations.

Is there anything I can do?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1989289

Check this thread to make reserve your spot for this translation that is right place to ask for translation bounty.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Hello manager, I want to do the Japanese Translation. Here is my recent work: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1997093
Kindly let me know if I'm accepted so I can start translating your ANN thread Japanese language.

Regards,
Yudai

THIS GUY USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE FOR SEVERAL PROJECT FOR STEALING BOUNTY. STAY AWAY. HE IS NOT NATIVE JAPANESE.
Unfortunately, I have only translated one project which is inversely proportional with his statement of "THIS GUY USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE FOR SEVERAL PROJECT FOR STEALING BOUNTY." Stop lying to get the sympathy.
I have read the WGR japanese page registered in the language list.

[ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | チェーンブロック賭け
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=15153

The sentence is very bad and I can not understand it at all.
The person who created probably uses machine translation.

I’m Japanese
but I can not understand your translation

He also points out.
Activity: 212
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Hello manager, I want to do the Japanese Translation. Here is my recent work: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1997093
Kindly let me know if I'm accepted so I can start translating your ANN thread Japanese language.

Regards,
Yudai

THIS GUY USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE FOR SEVERAL PROJECT FOR STEALING BOUNTY. STAY AWAY. HE IS NOT NATIVE JAPANESE.
@kawasaki5050
This is your post
みなさん、こんにちは、私は新たなんです。あなたと一緒に参加するハッピー
あなたに幸せな私のような人々を助けます  
What do you mean?
I do not understand
u do not know Japanese

Blockchain=ブロックチェーン

Chain block=チェーンブロック

For the manager of this project, be careful with this guy, @kawasaki5050. He used to say that I'm using translator machine. However, you can see the quoted text above that he is simply describing himslef instead of me. I don't want to tell this but he's acusing me. Besides, I have seen many improper Japanese terms with regards to his previous translations.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Facebook bounty campaign is cancelled.

Facebook won't allow us to get a list of users who shared a post so we can't verify that a user did.
Also 1/3rd of users, at least, connected to the Facebook bounty have been fake.

Sorry for the hassle.
You can still join the Twitter and Bitcointalk campaigns.

The share of the bounty has changed to this now too:

• Bitcointalk Signature Campaign (35%)
  • Twitter reposts (20%)
  • Bitcointalk translation threads (15%)
  • Media publications (20%)
  • Blog articles (10%)

Can translaters update their posts to show this please?

Thanks

Unfortunately Facebook campaign is canceled.
But it will make the allocation of funds Twitter campaign bigger, I think that's the best choice.

Maybe after my signature campaign is over, I'll switch here

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
reserve indonesian translation... good luck dev ,,,
legendary

Regards,
Yudai

I messaged you last week and you said you would have done it already but you never replied to messages.
Activity: 143

Regards,
Yudai

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Hello dear BetKing team.

Native Spanish and German speaker here.

I would love to help with community management and translations.

Is there anything I can do?
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective

I would like to ask why the calculation of stakes has not been seen in a few days at https://bounty.betking.io/? Maybe if I may suggest it would be nice if the calculation of stakes can be updated every week so that the followers bounty can be more spirit to participate

He said that the stakes will be updated every week on Monday, so i think you should wait for stakes to be updated.
Pages:
Jump to: