Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTIES] VinToken - Platform of Online Advertising - page 3. (Read 2380 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 0
Is there a list of countries that you are not going to give access to using your product?
I think that absolutely all countries will be able to use the services of this project
Activity: 224
Hello! Tell me, and in what languages is information about the project available, except English?
Unfortunately the information on the site is available only in English. I would also like to see translations Smiley
Activity: 224
Hello! In which country is the project registered? Are there any territorial restrictions for potential investors?
Hey. If I'm not mistaken, then in Indonesia. There are territorial restrictions for investors, but I do not know which countries are restricted
Activity: 98
Hello! In which country is the project registered? Are there any territorial restrictions for potential investors?
Activity: 136
Hello! And what will the newcomer need to do to use the services of your project? Is there any guide?
Activity: 196
Hello! Tell me, and in what languages is information about the project available, except English?
Activity: 322
When do you plan to run the project so that we can use it?
Activity: 294
Do you have any employees who work remotely on the project?
Activity: 334
Is there a list of countries that you are not going to give access to using your product?
Activity: 196
Quite a tempting project, to be honest. Tell me, when does the presale end and the ICO begin?
Activity: 104
What is the minimum amount of investment in your project?
Activity: 111
Will your project be decentralized? Will you enter into any contracts with advertising companies? Or will you be an independent advertising company?
Activity: 112
You have chosen a rather interesting sector of the market. And what is the new principle you offer to users?
Activity: 242
Does your site have translations into other languages?
Activity: 334
Greetings! Do you create online advertising or are you an intermediary between creators and users?
Activity: 182
Is this really an interesting project, in which country is it being developed? Is the token sale of successful?
As I understand correctly,  l'll be able to implement my advertising on the Internet with this project? Which kind of ad can I use?
Nice project! Do you have any partnership?
Activity: 308
How many employees have you got?
Activity: 336
Hi, and when is ICO planned? And what are the plans for the team for the next year or two?
Pages:
Jump to: