Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTIES] VinToken - Platform of Online Advertising - page 6. (Read 2380 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I suppose targeted advertisement is the key service nowadays. I wish team to improve it and develop something great.
Activity: 116
Are you interested in creating new marketing technologies to add them on your platform? Do you have a researching group?
Activity: 79
Current price: 0.01 ETH = 200,000 VTK - excuse me, but is it correct information?
Activity: 58
So will token price be fixed during the tokensale?
Activity: 105
It's really important point - quality of content you provide, you need to moderate it as strictly as possible.
Activity: 111
What ads can be blacklisted on your service? I wish you won't work with every possible client with bad ad content.
Activity: 98
I'm pretty sure with updated design the project will become much greater, think about it. I guess bounty campaign could be useful for such measures.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hey,  Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting plan. I'll keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the idea!
Activity: 336
And I'd to say that I like this project. I definitely use it in the future.
Activity: 336
I can't find the white paper... could someone give me a link to this?
I think you can find all information on their official website
Activity: 334
I can't find the white paper... could someone give me a link to this?
Activity: 294
Hi! I have a question. How much do you plan to earn with ico?
Activity: 308
I want to look at you on social networks Smiley What kind of them do you have?
Activity: 369
Hey, do you have your own tokens, right?
Activity: 61
Can you publish detailed information about token allocation? It's an important point for me, thank you.
Activity: 105
Guys, where is your team located? What about possible restrictions for investors?
Activity: 89
By the way, when will your bounty campaign start? What activities will be presented?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I saw a team from the project is very active in answering all your opinions and questions in this thread. I became convinced that the projects developed for serious again, the expectation of many who support and join in this project.
Activity: 116
I'm not sure the token price is fair enough for the new project, will it be fixed?
Activity: 89
After reading your whitepaper I still don't understand why this project needs blockchain, however its usability and safety are great pluses for the project. But I still need more information.
Pages:
Jump to: