Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Coolomat Market — Disrupting the global groceries marketplace - page 2. (Read 1414 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 2
I proofread and expose cheaters
You're being cheated by user Joadinho.

More info here
Activity: 462
Merit: 0
And what about the Russian region?
Activity: 123
Coolomat Market will transform the e-commerce online sector with an innovative approach that connects customers and producers, large and small, through innovative new online platforms using blockchain technology and open source software.
Activity: 238
so far there's been a lot of comments as well as a very positive support towards the project, and hopefully this makes the spirit and strength for the team in developing and also developed the projects.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I believe this project will be successful, because this project has a good idea and of course interesting, hopefully many investors are interested to join together.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
It seems increasingly to the fore more and more are also supporting this project and I just hope that the team keep the spirit in promoting projects widely so that more and more investors who join with this project.
Activity: 406
I see this project is very potential and no doubt there will be many investors who join the project later. Hopefully, the fore projects increasingly smoothly in achieving the target.
agree with your opinion let alone supported by a team of reliable and experienced in their fields will increasingly facilitate and also launched this project reached its target.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I see this project is very potential and no doubt there will be many investors who join the project later. Hopefully, the fore projects increasingly smoothly in achieving the target.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
For presale of the token you have to get withlisted somewhere...As i understand, all investors make sure to submit KYC in time if they are plan to invest

As developers said, KYC is required for all investors. If you have already signed up on website, there is a KYC tab in your Dashboard where you need to fill up your information.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
COOLOMAT Market is connected with the possibility of online purchase of goods. Is it possible to somehow check the quality of goods? For example, compliance with food safety standards, pesticide residues, preservatives in vegetables?
I also still feel free with Coolomat Market, as you point out how the later project Coolomat Market can check the quality of the goods
Activity: 109
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
COOLOMAT Market is connected with the possibility of online purchase of goods. Is it possible to somehow check the quality of goods? For example, compliance with food safety standards, pesticide residues, preservatives in vegetables?
Activity: 356
I believe this project will be successful, as evidenced from the concept offered is very good. and good teamwork produces good synergies.
I highly recommend this project. thanks.
Activity: 546
Great idea for the food market. I want to have such devices installed in my country for more convenience of buying food products. I hope the team will expand its network according to the road map.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
As I understand it, a number of people can use COOLOMAT as a mini-refrigerator to save money for buying a real refrigerator? Thanks for any answer.

This is interesting thoughts about using COLOMAT instead of mini-refrigerator. But i think, daily storage fee will make it not very profitable
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
As I understand it, a number of people can use COOLOMAT as a mini-refrigerator to save money for buying a real refrigerator? Thanks for any answer.
Activity: 266
the announcement of this project is long enough but it seems that people are a little interested.
is it because you are not running a bounty campaign program to introduce your project?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
I think the election is very interesting concept and suitable for applying at the moment that demands all all-round practical and easy to shop online and myself also convinced that it would be a lot of support for this project.
hopefully the project with an interesting concept and many benefits for now and for the future will be much in demand of investors so that his success will be achieved also. most importantly the team must keep the spirit to promote this project until many investors who know and are interested in this project .
Yes true, the team has a concept and also the idea that smart, it's become a positive value from the projects we all know many people now choose to shop through online sites and projects of this answer. I think the future will be a lot of support for this project and many investors who join with this project.

hope the same for this project I also see a lot of that support this project for its future success, and with the experienced managing team I think this project will be able to compete and can achieve its success easily and maximally, passion for all existing in this project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I think the election is very interesting concept and suitable for applying at the moment that demands all all-round practical and easy to shop online and myself also convinced that it would be a lot of support for this project.
hopefully the project with an interesting concept and many benefits for now and for the future will be much in demand of investors so that his success will be achieved also. most importantly the team must keep the spirit to promote this project until many investors who know and are interested in this project .
Yes true, the team has a concept and also the idea that smart, it's become a positive value from the projects we all know many people now choose to shop through online sites and projects of this answer. I think the future will be a lot of support for this project and many investors who join with this project.
Activity: 249
Pages:
Jump to: