Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] DEP - Decentralized Exchange Platform - page 2. (Read 1084 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
nice project
Activity: 89
We started work on additional project functionality, roadmap change, project description and bounty program!
I like the idea of your project.  Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?

Application development, advertising, a new site with a personal cabinet, finalizing the project.

But...we do not have a single cent.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I like the idea of your project.  Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
We launched the sale of tokens at the lowest price, and ask you to support our project! At the specified price, we will be able to collect 75 BTC to work on the application.

We will also develop a new site, add information, show a team, improve the idea and functionality of the project, launch the second ICO.
Nah, better to build your own platform for tokensale page than use third party service like yobit, the fee are expensive.

and give us the best, the community will be support and grow everyday Smiley

The exchange, of course, is not very well-established. But it is the only one who conducts the ICO for those who do not have large funds for development.

sounded with great pleasure when I read, this project will publish an app in an exchange tool. is this some sort of credit card?

No, this is not a credit card, but an application where you can make an online exchange, and exchange at a meeting where the crypto currency is legalized. Money our service can immediately transfer to your credit card.
Activity: 485
Merit: 100
When are you going launch your exchange?When it will be workable?

The alpha version of the application we plan to make by the middle / end of the 4th quarter of 2018. If, of course, ICO will be successful.

sounded with great pleasure when I read, this project will publish an app in an exchange tool. is this some sort of credit card?
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
So, Deep exchange will be act as "escrow" for private transaction between person? Also why you place your token sale on yobit?

Yes, you correctly understood. In the future, with the expansion of the functional, buying and selling will be done additionally through the DEP Bank.

This exchange is the only one that allows you to hold ICO among a huge number of investors. But the exchange has not been responding to us for a week, and therefore we are looking for other ways of collecting money.

For a strong ICO, we are need a good site, a bounty program and money for advertising. We do not have the money, but there is an idea, workings and a great team.
Nah, better to build your own platform for tokensale page than use third party service like yobit, the fee are expensive.

and give us the best, the community will be support and grow everyday Smiley
So, Deep exchange will be act as "escrow" for private transaction between person? Also why you place your token sale on yobit?

Yes, you correctly understood. In the future, with the expansion of the functional, buying and selling will be done additionally through the DEP Bank.

This exchange is the only one that allows you to hold ICO among a huge number of investors. But the exchange has not been responding to us for a week, and therefore we are looking for other ways of collecting money.

For a strong ICO, we are need a good site, a bounty program and money for advertising. We do not have the money, but there is an idea, workings and a great team.
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

Yes, everything can not be thought through. Either there is not enough experience, or resources. We are working to improve PR and project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
may be, but so far no response, no collected money.

BTC min - 0.001, ETH min - 0.01 - 1000 DEP Tokens;
brand new
Activity: 0
 Hello DEP,

I'm Ori, the representative of ICOholder.

Your ICO was added to our list https://icoholder.com/en/decentralized-exchange-point-dep-22278

Contact me at telegram https://t.me/oriicoholder and we'll discuss your ICO and the best ways of its promotion.

Best Regards
Your site is rather sketchy

We are already developing a new site.
Activity: 2
Your site is rather sketchy
Very good and excellent project. I will follow her with interest. roadmap very nice , hope update exchange soon

Thanks for your feedback. We are waiting for a response from the stock exchange. But in order to accelerate or launch the ICO, we must pay 3 BTC.

We began to collect the necessary amount, and we offer everyone to buy DEP tokens - pre-sale, (donate for start ICO).
Activity: 1
Very good and excellent project. I will follow her with interest. roadmap very nice , hope update exchange soon
Activity: 7
TOKEN INFO

Token name – Decentralized Exchange Point
Currency symbol – DEP
Algorithm – Ethereum, ERC20
Total Supply - 100.000.000 DEP
Network, Services and Remuneration - 12.500.000 DEP
Team - 10.000.000 DEP
AIRDROP - 2.500.000 DEP
Pages:
Jump to: