Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] DEP - Decentralized Exchange Platform - page 3. (Read 1084 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
DEP is finance wallet for users remunerations and for buying and selling DEP Token, Bitcoin, Etherium, $ directly
Activity: 89
why the app going to be realizing so long time ? (only in 4th q of 2019)

Because it is important for us to work out the mobile version, having implemented all the conceived functions, and already after making it for the PC. DEP is designed for mobility and availability.
Activity: 17
why the app going to be realizing so long time ? (only in 4th q of 2019)
Guys, to run a successful ICO on the YOBIT.NET exchange, we have to pay the BTC. We will send each DEP Tokens, who will give us BTC or an ETH (Team Tokens)

BTC min - 0.001, ETH min - 0.01 - 1000 DEP Tokens;
BTC min - 0.005, ETH min - 0.06 - 2500 DEP Tokens;
BTC min - 0.01, ETH min - 0.14 - 5000 DEP Tokens;
BTC min - 0.02, ETH min - 0.26 - 10000 DEP Tokens;
BTC min - 0.05, ETH min - 0.65 - 25000 DEP Tokens

Donate for start ICO

From ICO depends and your profit - x5-x10
Today, we made a careful count of the airdrop - 65 people fulfilled the conditions correctly. There are 1,850.00 tokens left!

Unfortunately, I can not upload a screenshot of nicknames here. See on Twitter!
I'm being devil's advocate here, what if you haven't raised your ICO targets, are you still going to develop at least your alpha version? We know very well that alpha version is not really ready to use. Sorry, but I'm not confident with your project. But then, you can prove me otherwise.

We will release the alpha application in any case, but the creation time will be shifted, and this will be indicated on the roadmap.

If the exchange does not let us in or the ICO is not successful, then we will reconsider our ideas and make the sale of tokens through the site, re-do the roadmap and move the time frame.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As I see, this project has a big plan for future, this increase confidence in you. May I know when do you plan to enter into an exchange?

If we carry out the ICO successfully, then the alpha version of the application will already be done by the end of the 4th quarter of 2018 with the first private exchangers.

But we are still waiting for a response from the stock exchange Yobit.net..

I'm being devil's advocate here, what if you haven't raised your ICO targets, are you still going to develop at least your alpha version? We know very well that alpha version is not really ready to use. Sorry, but I'm not confident with your project. But then, you can prove me otherwise.
Activity: 8
NOW YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR CASH TO ANY CARD THROUGH THE DEP WALLET
Activity: 118
roadmap very nice , hope update exchange soon
As I see, this project has a big plan for future, this increase confidence in you. May I know when do you plan to enter into an exchange?

If we carry out the ICO successfully, then the alpha version of the application will already be done by the end of the 4th quarter of 2018 with the first private exchangers.

But we are still waiting for a response from the stock exchange Yobit.net..
Activity: 70
Activity: 182
I like this project. they have a great idea. I advise everyone to join us and become a part of this project, good luck dev.

facebook username: https://web.facebook.com/sutarno.shealone
Hi. What is the total future plan of this product and will it be able to maintain a consistency for long time?

Yes, we will support and develop the project.

Dev, don't forget to create a telegram group to make this team more bigger
We will make a chat in a telegram, but not now. All the information we show on the twitter

would like to figure out more remuneration system. If it's suitable for future passive income.
Before the start of the bank - DEP, the tokens will be rewarded to those who conduct the exchange. More exchange - more reputation - more rewards.
Activity: 5
Dev, don't forget to create a telegram group to make this team more bigger
Activity: 47
Hi. What is the total future plan of this product and will it be able to maintain a consistency for long time?
Activity: 54
would like to figure out more remuneration system. If it's suitable for future passive income.
Activity: 66
The alpha version of the application we plan to make by the middle / end of the 4th quarter of 2018. If, of course, ICO will be successful.
Activity: 56
Decentralized Exchange Point is the most interesting project to date! very much attracted someone else's attention! I'm a part of! And recommend to everyone! Very interesting and creative project! This project will achieve great victories! Good luck
may I know in which markets DEP will be listed?
Yobit, cryptopia, tradesatoshi - first exchanges

Do you have a whitepaper only in psd format? I would like to see it in the format pdf. And so the project looks very appealing.
Yes, in a week or two the document will be in pdf

I'm really interested in this projetc. i want support more. do you have bounty ?
While only airdrop

I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?
We gave answers to the FAQ, but we will make a new site more informative, with a private office in August.
Activity: 132
 Finance wallet for users remunerations and for buying and selling DEP Token, Bitcoin, Etherium, $ directly through us.
Pages:
Jump to: