Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 16. (Read 34305 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 21
Tokens was distributed to investors already? Trading anywhere right now? What token ticker? And when the launch of exchange?
Hello! The bounty distribution is already started, MDX will be traded first at our exchange. The exchange will be launched in the beginning of June Wink

Thank you for your participation! Lets MIDEX IT!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
is it true that token Midex has started distribution to participants of the bounty?
whether there is already information about token Midex schedule listings on the market?

The distribution will be probably finished till the end of May.
Our exchange will be launched in the first half of June and token will be listed there and also in June we will probably also list our token on several other top exchanges! Follow the updates!

bounty telegram done reserved thanks manager MIDEX and waiting nexts distribution bounty step by step  Wink
and me waiting JUNE  list our token on several other top exchanges! Follow the updates!
good luck MIDEX hopefully to the moon  Grin
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Learner for Life!
Want to win 50 MDX #Token? Guess the highest #MDX Price in ETH once it hits the exchange!

For more details: https://remedcu.com/midex

nice contest. I'm not sure to guess the highest price MDX, I think the current market situation will have an effect on the price. But with the concept of the project. hopefully, the price of Midex will go to the moon when listed on market exchange  Grin

This is a great solution to guess about token prices in the market but it is true that we can't estimate coin prices for now because all tokens are in an unstable state.

This is just a competition I have started for fun and anyone who guess it right will get 50 MDX for free!
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Want to win 50 MDX #Token? Guess the highest #MDX Price in ETH once it hits the exchange!

nice contest. I'm not sure to guess the highest price MDX, I think the current market situation will have an effect on the price. But with the concept of the project. hopefully, the price of Midex will go to the moon when listed on market exchange  Grin

This is a great solution to guess about token prices in the market but it is true that we can't estimate coin prices for now because all tokens are in an unstable state.
Activity: 547
Merit: 109

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
whether signature can be removed ?

!ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello guys! The bounty campaign is over now! You can remove your signatures and avatars! Smiley Smiley We are counting all the stakes now so you will receive your tokens soon Grin Thank you!

yes.. you can remove signature code since 18th April  Undecided  you must follow telegram channel for know more information about bounty distribution and further project development

WOW thank you...
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Learner for Life!

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Tokens was distributed to investors already? Trading anywhere right now? What token ticker? And when the launch of exchange?
is it true that token Midex has started distribution to participants of the bounty?
whether there is already information about token Midex schedule listings on the market?

The distribution will be probably finished till the end of May.
Our exchange will be launched in the first half of June and token will be listed there and also in June we will probably also list our token on several other top exchanges! Follow the updates!

Yes, the signature can be removed.

Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

!ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello guys! The bounty campaign is over now! You can remove your signatures and avatars! Smiley Smiley We are counting all the stakes now so you will receive your tokens soon Grin Thank you!

yes.. you can remove signature code since 18th April  Undecided  you must follow telegram channel for know more information about bounty distribution and further project development
Activity: 462
I have plans to get passive income using the exchange once it goes live. I liked that calculator to hold tokens on exchange probably to have daily based income from different exchanges activities. I also am studying the business plan how actually it will work as it got my interest. It is legal platform and providing maximum safety investor's top destination can become easily.

Yeah right. That is why MDX is a must hold token. If only it will be like BNB or KCS, then it might 10x its value. Btw, when can we see MDX on exchange?

At first, it will be listed on our exchange in the second half of May and probably in June, it will be also listed on several other top-exchanges.

Wow. This really sounds exciting though. I am really waiying for the launch of your exchange and for MDX to be listed there. Are you done with the distribution for bounties?

We are already working on distribution. It will be probably finished till the end of May. We are sorry for delay, but we are properly checking every participant to reveal cheating or other unfair things.

Thank you for your participation! Lets MIDEX IT

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
already impatient surely awaits distribution Midex token and we really hope it happens fast.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Can´t wait for bounty distribution  Cheesy. I will HODL Midex forever because I will receive a passive income! for hodling this coin!
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I have plans to get passive income using the exchange once it goes live. I liked that calculator to hold tokens on exchange probably to have daily based income from different exchanges activities. I also am studying the business plan how actually it will work as it got my interest. It is legal platform and providing maximum safety investor's top destination can become easily.

Yeah right. That is why MDX is a must hold token. If only it will be like BNB or KCS, then it might 10x its value. Btw, when can we see MDX on exchange?

At first, it will be listed on our exchange in the second half of May and probably in June, it will be also listed on several other top-exchanges.

Wow. This really sounds exciting though. I am really waiying for the launch of your exchange and for MDX to be listed there. Are you done with the distribution for bounties?
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
but where are currently traded tokens? and where is the listing of the platform planned in the near future? )

This is not trading anywhere at the moment still into locked status. They have plan to launch it on their dedicated exchange first stay tuned for further news and updates. I hope this project will be next big thing they already have working exchange for this purpose.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
but where are currently traded tokens? and where is the listing of the platform planned in the near future? )

i totally agree with you, but i'm afraid that when midex will go an exchage there will be a big dump.
I don't know, price i think will drop until more or less of 40%...so until 0,6/7$.

Nevermind, i'm not going to sell and i'm sure they will regret it

of course.. some people will sell their bounty reward and just make price going to down on the market later..but i really waiting for that moment, because it was a great chance to buy more midex token with cheaper price Grin
Pages:
Jump to: