Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 18. (Read 34305 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I have plans to get passive income using the exchange once it goes live. I liked that calculator to hold tokens on exchange probably to have daily based income from different exchanges activities. I also am studying the business plan how actually it will work as it got my interest. It is legal platform and providing maximum safety investor's top destination can become easily.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hope to be partners and to list at your exchange!
Activity: 196
This project is one of the best ICO for the beginning of this year, the team here is also spotless, no reason not to trust them from my point of view! I will keep an eye on this one.
Activity: 210
Merit: 21
Midex ICO was rated by ICOmarks Wink - https://icomarks.com/ico/midex

Better late than never Cheesy
Hello! Yes, you are right Wink

Thank you for your participation! Lets MIDEX IT!

Hello! Yes man, you are right! Wink

Hello! Yes, thank you! Wink

Dear users and friends,
There are lots of questions about token distribution. 11th of May is the wrong date.
For sure, tokens will be distributed during May - probably closer to the launch of our exchange which will occur in the second half of May.
Do not worry and follow the updates here and in our telegram groups!

thanks, manager bounty for information distribution bounty  Wink
I am sure before June bounty is distributed and when realist exchange  Huh
Hello! You are welcome! The exchange start to work in June Smiley

thanks for information exchange start to work in june  Wink
I like this project midex platform exchange and I waiting news information about this project  Smiley Smiley
Hello! Thank you for your support! Dont forget to join -----------> https://t.me/midexinfo_en  Wink All news coming out there first Wink

when is distribution of bounty planned and can pls update in sheet I have attached my wallet on website
Hello! You will receive all tokens until the end of May! Don't worry! Wink

Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Learner for Life!

Activity: 630
Dear users and friends,
There are lots of questions about token distribution. 11th of May is the wrong date.
For sure, tokens will be distributed during May - probably closer to the launch of our exchange which will occur in the second half of May.

I like this project midex platform exchange and I waiting news information about this project  Smiley Smiley
Hello! Thank you for your support! Dont forget to join -----------> https://t.me/midexinfo_en  Wink All news coming out there first Wink

when is distribution of bounty planned and can pls update in sheet I have attached my wallet on website
Dear users and friends,

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
I understand that the tokens will be automatically transferred to the attached wallet on the midex website. but if I want to exchange on the site of midex, that is, I want the token in my midex wallet to be processed there, how do I do it?
Activity: 532
Dear users and friends,

Hello, I would like to very briefly learn about how you can earn having your tokens, and please do not send to the white paper - it is interesting to learn briefly from a real person

Hello! Briefly - you can earn some percent from our platform's commissions. 20% of all commissions of the project are distributed among MDI token holders.

Where will MDX will be listed first? Or it will be listed on its own Midex platform?

I feel sorry for myself that I didn't be able to buy during the sale so I'm patiently waiting for MDX to gets listed and HODL it for sure. Can't wait to buy tho.

Yes, at first it will be listed on our own exchange but soon it will be as well listed on several top exchanges! Follow the announcements!
Our exchange will be launched in the second half of May.

Activity: 630
When will be the distribution of tokens?

Official Announcement:

Hey there!
Everyone who has connected to the ETH profile will get the bounty reward shortly.
Those who have no ETH connected to the profile are marked on the final lists.

https://goo.gl/3qvLzP

To connect your ETH to Midex account go to:

https://presale.midex.com/cabinet

Login with the same Bounty ID
Go to “account”
Then pick “I have ETH address”
Connect the ETH, you have full control (you’ve got the private key to it)

Those of you who haven’t connected the ETH before today will be gathered together and receive tokens after May 22.
thanks for this I have now added my wallet id to my account hope to get my token soon.
Activity: 196
15 days remaining before this month is over
i wish all plan about distribution and midex platform for this month is clear Wink
Yes, all hoping that way and hopefully can be carried out smoothly as scheduled. because of course, the participants are already impatient about it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
15 days remaining before this month is over
i wish all plan about distribution and midex platform for this month is clear Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Where will MDX will be listed first? Or it will be listed on its own Midex platform?

I feel sorry for myself that I didn't be able to buy during the sale so I'm patiently waiting for MDX to gets listed and HODL it for sure. Can't wait to buy tho.

Is is what i want to know too. Since they said that the distribution wil occur anytime of may, and the exchange will open anytime of this month too.. is this mean that midex will be traded first on its own exchange or what.
Activity: 658
Hello, I would like to very briefly learn about how you can earn having your tokens, and please do not send to the white paper - it is interesting to learn briefly from a real person
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Pages:
Jump to: