Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 36. (Read 34332 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 21
I look for potential great ICO maybe a lot of people would use this nowadays.

Thank you! We have big family already and looking forward to new members! Smiley Wink

Thank you for your participation! Lets MIDEX IT!
Hmm, interesting, but I can hardly get how?
as I understand, there is always a way not to pay, I dont understand the punishment and sanctions system, that will motivate people to pay? will it be introduced and how it will be organized?
Hello! We will have an announcement where will be all the answers on your question!

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hmm, interesting, but I can hardly get how?
as I understand, there is always a way not to pay, I dont understand the punishment and sanctions system, that will motivate people to pay? will it be introduced and how it will be organized?
have another question - about P2P credit system - the thing that interests me, how will it struggle against people, who love to take loans but doesnt like to pay for them?
Hello! It will be on blockchain! So they will have to pay!

I'm new in this community, my friend send me this link and he wants me to bought some of your tokens. So i made my bitcoin account to comment in this thread. And i read the promising project and the purpose of the token. I was very impressive to your project. I will keep following this thread and learn more about your token.
Hello! Thank you for such nice words! If you have any questions, you are welcome to ask them! Dont forget to subscribe to our Telegram channel ---------------->https://t.me/midex_eng<----------------- All news coming out there first!  Smiley Smiley

Activity: 106
Merit: 2
I'm new in this community, my friend send me this link and he wants me to bought some of your tokens. So i made my bitcoin account to comment in this thread. And i read the promising project and the purpose of the token. I was very impressive to your project. I will keep following this thread and learn more about your token.
That's good project!!
Hello! Yes we are! Welcome to Midex family! Smiley Wink

If it so happened that I did not manage to make enough posts and repost for a week! Do not have to pass a report with what I did? Do they not exclude me? Can I continue next week?
 Hello! Please write me a private message!

Hello. I did not receive a letter with a form to send a report on participation in the bounty program to Twitter. what to do?

You mean an email? Correct me if im mistaken.
But if you want ti fix this asap, why not contact their telegram. It will be great and fast way to get answers.
Hello! Please give me your E-mail if you still didnt receive it!

Activity: 1
That's good project!!
hello admin ,I would like to ask is to report every 2 weeks or once a week to report form ?
Hi! Once a week!

Hello!
I make some video content!
Link: https://youtu.be/LJ_PJ_uUUF0
Hello! Nice video!

hello admin ,I would like to ask is to report every 2 weeks or once a week to report form ?
Hello! Please write me a private message! Smiley

Activity: 406
Hello!
I make some video content!
Link: https://youtu.be/LJ_PJ_uUUF0
What makes Midex stand out is the support that it has from the Swiss bankers. The realization of the project will include an open API and the 10 different and innovative ways to deposit the assets into your account on the platform. The platform of Midex is impressive and gives convenience for traders (either beginners or professionals).
Thank you! We are trying to make product for everyone, even if you are not trader, you can find something for yourself Smiley

Activity: 294
which country the Midex is registered may i know

Details from the footer:

"MDX Group OU | Register number: 14381075 | Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamae linnaosa, Punane tn 6-219, 13619"
Thank you for your help!

Activity: 196
This project is one of the best ICO for the beginning of this year, the team here is also spotless, no reason not to trust them from my point of view! I will keep an eye on this one.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Hello. I did not receive a letter with a form to send a report on participation in the bounty program to Twitter. what to do?

You mean an email? Correct me if im mistaken.
But if you want ti fix this asap, why not contact their telegram. It will be great and fast way to get answers.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
What makes Midex stand out is the support that it has from the Swiss bankers. The realization of the project will include an open API and the 10 different and innovative ways to deposit the assets into your account on the platform. The platform of Midex is impressive and gives convenience for traders (either beginners or professionals).
Pages:
Jump to: