Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 40. (Read 34332 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
a new exchange concept project with license support and is recognized by banks in swiss. Very interesting and good to be promoted to be more popular and get many investors so that success can be achieved with a predetermined target. I hope all goes well
Activity: 210
Merit: 21
!!!Announcement!!!

Guys!
There are 21 days left to join our token sale. Get your MDX tokens now and get your 20% of daily commisions. Find out more on https://ico.midex.com/#tokensale
The Midex team decided to conduct a Social experiment.
It was proposed to several workers of different companies from around the world to get paid via cryptocurrency.
International cryptocurrency exchange Midex decided to organize an extraordinary experiment. The company came to an agreement with the directors of various offices from different countries that they would propose to their employees the option of receiving their salary in cryptocurrency. The reactions of the workers would be captured by camera and transformed into a unified video file.
It would be quite interesting to see how ordinary office workers would react to this if they were proposed to draw their salary or some part in cryptocurrency. Therefore, Midex decided to examine how they would respond to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAmpYLW0tDk

Thank you for your participation! Lets MIDEX IT!
(Кoгдa мнe нyжнo пoпoлнить вaш кoшeлёк? Дo oкoнчaния ICO, или мoжнo пocлe?)
When do I need to refill your wallet? Before the end of the ICO, or after?
Hello! Better to fill it before the end of ICO!

If I replenish after the ICO, will I receive my money?
Hello! Of course! But the price will be higher! Now its the best time, but you can buy MDX when you want! Smiley

it's great. and how soon do you plan to "conquer" Hong Kong? are there any approximate dates or until all this is vague in the distant future?
Hello! Very soon there  will be  the official announcement in our Telegram group! https://t.me/midex_eng !  Follow it if you want to know all news first!  Wink Smiley

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
it's great. and how soon do you plan to "conquer" Hong Kong? are there any approximate dates or until all this is vague in the distant future?
Where can i see your whitepaper?
Hello! https://ico.midex.com/docs/Whitepaper_EN.pdf

manager, do you answer only certain questions?  Grin It is very strange. can you find out whether your platform is officially registered? if so, where?
Hello!We have Estonian license now, next step Japan Wink We registered in Hong-Kong!

(Кoгдa мнe нyжнo пoпoлнить вaш кoшeлёк? Дo oкoнчaния ICO, или мoжнo пocлe?)
When do I need to refill your wallet? Before the end of the ICO, or after?
Hello! Better to fill it before the end of ICO!

An interesting project but confuses the fact that the team from Russia... what amount of money has been collected?
Hello! We are international company with 3 offices in different countries around the world! We have office in Russia, all team there very big professionals! Smiley Whats wrong with that? Smiley

yesterday 1MDX = 0.0019 eth and today just 0.0018 eth
its time good to buy before price go up again Grin
Very good idea! Wink

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
yesterday 1MDX = 0.0019 eth and today just 0.0018 eth
its time good to buy before price go up again Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
An interesting project but confuses the fact that the team from Russia... what amount of money has been collected?
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
manager, do you answer only certain questions?  Grin It is very strange. can you find out whether your platform is officially registered? if so, where?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Where can i see your whitepaper?
I'm very worried that there are a lot of crypto exchanges. Where will you find so much money to make it attractive?
Hello!  Our ICO ends at 15 of April! We collecting money during this period!

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
You go to the future with very big steps! Thank you Midex for such hard working!  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I'm very worried that there are a lot of crypto exchanges. Where will you find so much money to make it attractive?
Activity: 376
There are one thousand reasons for this project to be the most ambitious at the moment! This company affects a lot of people, because we don't care about the world of encrypted money.
Activity: 616

I think the bounty campaign manager should check out the list in the spreadsheet there are cheaters in there. I see my name twice but have different bounty ID. Mine is 1151 other guy using my account has the bounty ID of 4340. That guy could probably get some tokens in my expense. It seem like the manager had credited him stakes.

You should send a message to the campaign manager to inform about this or you make a post on a bounty tread.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

I think the bounty campaign manager should check out the list in the spreadsheet there are cheaters in there. I see my name twice but have different bounty ID. Mine is 1151 other guy using my account has the bounty ID of 4340. That guy could probably get some tokens in my expense. It seem like the manager had credited him stakes.
Pages:
Jump to: