Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 47. (Read 34332 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 2
A very good idea for this project, and the team is good.
 I think the project will be successful.
 Good luck to you
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hello, Midex, why have you changed the design of web-site? Was the old one so bad?)
Have a look they have changed it! Good job guys!
Do not you like it now? I, on the contrary, like the new version more, just decided to make changes Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can you point out some technologies which no other project haven’t done. I still can’t see what are you doing for the cryptoworld because there are a lot of exchanges.
The coolest thing in this project is that it includes a wide range of financial services and satisfy needs of almost all economic agents. No other projects do such things and works with such a large variety of services. Others just propose some of services but not the complex that provides Midex.
I agree with that part but what’s new can i see in this project that no another one has? And if there a wide range of financial services it doesn’t mean that all of them will be qualitative :/
I agree that quantity is not quality but in this case. The combination of services in one ecosystem is intuitively logical as it allows for users not to switch between several companies and do different types of transactions in unified system. It is more convenient way that is why the quantity of services here is an enhancement of quality.
Which transactions do you mean? I think that different types of transactions are also available on other exchanges.
Activity: 106
Can you point out some technologies which no other project haven’t done. I still can’t see what are you doing for the cryptoworld because there are a lot of exchanges.
The coolest thing in this project is that it includes a wide range of financial services and satisfy needs of almost all economic agents. No other projects do such things and works with such a large variety of services. Others just propose some of services but not the complex that provides Midex.
I agree with that part but what’s new can i see in this project that no another one has? And if there a wide range of financial services it doesn’t mean that all of them will be qualitative :/
I agree that quantity is not quality but in this case. The combination of services in one ecosystem is intuitively logical as it allows for users not to switch between several companies and do different types of transactions in unified system. It is more convenient way that is why the quantity of services here is an enhancement of quality.
Activity: 106
The coolest thing in this project is that it includes a wide range of financial services and satisfy needs of almost all economic agents. No other projects do such things and work with such a large variety of services. Others just propose some of services but not the complex that Midex provides.
Activity: 4
Hello! Can not find what percentage of all tokens go to the bounty?
Activity: 210
Merit: 21
Hello, Midex, why have you changed the design of web-site? Was the old one so bad?)
The new works twice faster than the old one and now its easy to find information which you need! Wink

Thank you for your participation! Lets MIDEX IT!

That's cool it's time to check it))
You are welcome!

Activity: 80
The new works twice faster than the old one and now its easy to find information which you need! Wink

That's cool it's time to check it))
Thank you! We are doing our best!

Link to Twitter change pl
Hello! Our twiiter is @Lets_Midex_It ! Thank you!

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Link to Twitter change pl
Activity: 14
Activity: 80
Hey midexians!
Let's help Midex to be great (not again).
I think it deserve some merit for so many answers)
Don't you think so?)

BTW i invested 10eth. Not so much cause there is no working exchange.
If it was a working exchange (not demo) i change this number)
But for now they have what they have. So only 10 eth from me.
Sorry Midex and thanks for your answers about exchanges!
Good luck! Hardcap is far away for now)
Hello! My pleasure that you already invested in our project! Smiley Exchange will work this month, we are on the final part of preparation! Dont forget to follow us in https://t.me/midex_eng ! A lot of news coming out there first! Thank you!

Activity: 432
Merit: 500
Hey midexians!
Let's help Midex to be great (not again).
I think it deserve some merit for so many answers)
Don't you think so?)

BTW i invested 10eth. Not so much cause there is no working exchange.
If it was a working exchange (not demo) i change this number)
But for now they have what they have. So only 10 eth from me.
Sorry Midex and thanks for your answers about exchanges!
Good luck! Hardcap is far away for now)
hey dev just to clarify the bounty pool.

you said, "Up to 3 750 000 very strong MDX tokens"

is that 3.75 million token will only be achieved if the hard cap is reach?

since you said that the bounty pool will be 5% of the TOKEN SOLD.
Hello! Yes you are right!

Hello!Very interesting project. When does the ICO end?I would like to participate in investing in this project!
Hello! The ICO ends 15 of April! Thank you, we are doing our best! Check ico.midex.com you can find a lot of answers there!

Dont forget to subscribe on our Telegram channel!  Wink https://t.me/midex_eng  Wink A lot of new information you can find there!

Pages:
Jump to: