Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 50. (Read 34332 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
I tried to find your company on Github to see some code of your products but I didn't find. Do you have something where I can see the code?
We cant tell the code of our exchange! Security! Sorry!

Thank you for your participation! Lets MIDEX IT!

Yeah, I understand but I meant that you can show some parts of your code in order to other programmers can check it because big investors have IT departments and check the company's product before investing. Moreover lots of ICOs show their code and it's ok)
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
When the bounty program will be finished?
Activity: 106
Why don't you have Yellow paper?
Hello! What is yellow paper?

Hello, Yellow Paper is a formal paper that is used for research. It is type of thesis or research paper of specify topic and have not any legal or authorised value. This thing allows to enlarge and clarify some parts of your project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 21
I tried to find your company on Github to see some code of your products but I didn't find. Do you have something where I can see the code?
We cant tell the code of our exchange! Security! Sorry!

Any ideas about the listing after the ICO stage?
Hello! What do you mean?

Where MDX coin will be listed after the end of the ICO stage?
Hello! We will be listed on top 10 exchanges!

Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Hello! What do you mean?

Where MDX coin will be listed after the end of the ICO stage?
Hello! What is yellow paper?

Activity: 80
That's cool, it's time to call my friend from Germany)
Ofcourse, tell all your friends!

Sure thing)
Grin

Hello! What do you mean?

Sure thing)
Activity: 528
Merit: 250

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icomidex-the-licensed-exchange-in-the-heart-of-financial-platform-working-3117206

Someone open a new topic for this project while we already have official discussion. This kind of thread for same project will make confuse the people to let know which one is the official thread for support or maybe purpose behind this get referral.
Thank you! We dont have other official topics!

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icomidex-the-licensed-exchange-in-the-heart-of-financial-platform-working-3117206

Someone open a new topic for this project while we already have official discussion. This kind of thread for same project will make confuse the people to let know which one is the official thread for support or maybe purpose behind this get referral.
Why don't you promote your company in Instagram?
Hello! Instagram its not our target audience!

Why not? It's a great tool for promotion moreover there are lots of succesful people and businessmen.
Are you serious ? You want decentralized exchange promote itself in the instagram???

But what’s wrong with that? I think that it’s a great idea to promote this project on instagram to attract a larger audience. But there appears another question? Is it a true ico or scam, because a big amount of ICOs promote theirselves on big platforms to ear more money!
We will promote Instagram but not now! I think only scam ICOs promote them self everywhere(all social networks) because there only goal just collect money and they doesnt care from where, but we are making strong community! If you check our Telegram channel you can see that we have only real people who 100 percent attracted! Instagram have 80 percent of bots!  Check ico.midex.com advisers board! They not going to promote scam projects!)

On the other hand you should remember that there a lot of investors’ accounts and people who are in forbes list who can invest a huge amount of money if you make them interested in.
By the way, did somebody from Forbes want to invest in your project?
Its a closed information! But we are very close to Forbes:)

Nice, I am looking forward to see their names when information will be unveiled.
Ok! Thank you!

Pages:
Jump to: