Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 70. (Read 34332 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Where i can read about Midex? For example famous business sites or news?
Activity: 210
Merit: 21
I am in Moscow now, can I visit your office and see your team?

Do you invest in our project? And for what purpose you want to meet our team?
 I want to invest in your project, but first I want to see where will go my money and who will take them! And about white paper, we try to help you!

Do you understand how it would be if everyone who want to invest will come to our office and meet the team?! They just couldn't work in that conditions. About what help you are? We don't need help)
When your exchange will work? I see only demo for a month.
It will work when we will be sure that all bugs are fixed.

Do you know approximate date?

Yes, it would be in april.
Activity: 49
I heard you have office in China? How will work in that market if they told not to work with international ICO?

We have office in Hong Kong. Everyone decide for himself how he would participate in project.
Have you heard news from them? They not allowed to participate in this kind of projects) Everybody knows that all money in china now) What will they do with your tokens if they can't with them anything) How they will sell them?
Activity: 92
Merit: 1

I want to invest in your project, but first I want to see where will go my money and who will take them! And about white paper, we try to help you!
I heard you have office in China? How will work in that market if they told not to work with international ICO?

We have office in Hong Kong. Everyone decide for himself how he would participate in project.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100

Do you know approximate date?

I found photo of your ICO in a different project... It is strange..

I didn't understand, what you mean by photo of ICO?
Sorry my phone corrected the word! CEO! Roll Eyes
I don't remember the name go project but your CEO works there too) You see its strange for you too)

Ok, it's like i have seen something but I don't remember what it was. Before writing such things just think that you must provide proof.
And I have not a question but more an advise) Your white paper have bad resolution quality!
+, its looks pretty bad
specially 1 page.

Guys are you for real?!) Come on)
And I have not a question but more an advise) Your white paper have bad resolution quality!

It think it's normal. You are the first who complained about that.
Activity: 49
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
I found photo of your ICO in a different project... It is strange..

I didn't understand, what you mean by photo of ICO?
Sorry my phone corrected the word! CEO! Roll Eyes
I don't remember the name go project but your CEO works there too) You see its strange for you too)
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
+, its looks pretty bad
specially 1 page.
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
+, its looks pretty bad
Do you have agreement with Mastercard or Visa for your cards? Because, noone cards project still not released their cards (excluding tenx)

We have preliminary agreement with Visa/Master Card. When we open whole our platform then we will have cards. We will convert crypto to fiat by ourself in our accounts so Visa/Master Card will not see difference between us and normal bank.

To be honest, this will enable mass adoption faster, because it would definitely be a selling point to see and use a platform where cryptocurrencies can be converted to fiat without all the stress and rudimentary processes that complicates things.

Yes I think so too. For now there is no convenient and easy service to convert crypto or direct buy from cards.
Pages:
Jump to: