Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 66. (Read 34332 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 21
Did somebody make an offer to buy your company? Maybe some big special buyer?
haha, man its very strange question)

Agree with you)
What makes you different from all top exchanges? Why people will choose you?

We are the only exchange which will provide mid exchange trading by API and your existing accounts.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
By the way, if you work with the government you can get some state procurements and what more you could have better relationships with some controlling services and departments. Moreover if people know that government puts trust in you then it means that more ordinary people will go to use services of your company.
Not in any case. In some countries collaboration with the government is not a good signal for investors and customers.
Activity: 42
Will your  exchange work only with cryptocurrency ? What if everything will fall?
What if the whole financial system falls Huh
I think is a good question. Can i trade my dollars at Midex Exchange?
Or it's just: "Ooh, that's good, that's bad, there's no likes then 0 points..." ? I mean that: Is it just a subjective estimation of work from Midex team???
Are there some special criteria of quality of articles that bounty participant has to satisfy in order to get maximum grade of Midex team?
Will your  exchange work only with cryptocurrency ? What if everything will fall?
What if the whole financial system falls Huh
Activity: 80
By the way, if you work with the government you can get some state procurements and what more you could have better relationships with some controlling services and departments. Moreover if people know that government puts trust in you then it means that more ordinary people will go to use services of your company.
Activity: 80
I read whitepaper but I didn't find information about your link with the governmental structures. Will you provide some services for government or only for private sector?

Only for private sector and business.
Why?? What are reasons for this? I think it's a big drawback
Activity: 49
Activity: 49
What is your total capitalization?
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
You know that Modex has MDX coins too?? People can be confused!
And where can I see how much you collected from private investors?
When is your bounty campaign ends?
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
I found some mistakes at your website! Where can I send them?
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Did somebody make an offer to buy your company? Maybe some big special buyer?
haha, man its very strange question)
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
What makes you different from all top exchanges? Why people will choose you?
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Hi. I've did 2 reports for Weeks: (05 Feb - 11 Feb) Week (12 Feb - 18 Feb), but I can't see any stacks in the spreadsheet, I don't understand if they are counted or not, struggling right now should I continue doing bounty or not?   
Hey) I think you should ask this in Telegram English group!
Do you have an account in linkedin? And I think there are something wrong with your site! It opens very slowly!

Hi no we have not. We can't have it as a project but you can find there accounts of our team members.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
i'm sorry, i want to join the signature campaign, but this link doens't work  https://goo.gl/5A4UE1 Sad

I've already register here: https://presale.midex.com/cabinet/bounty

Can you help me?

Hi, write me by personal message and I will help you. No bounty messages here please.

i've send you a pm Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: