Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 76. (Read 34332 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 21
Do you have agreement with Mastercard or Visa for your cards? Because, noone cards project still not released their cards (excluding tenx)

We have preliminary agreement with Visa/Master Card. When we open whole our platform then we will have cards. We will convert crypto to fiat by ourself in our accounts so Visa/Master Card will not see difference between us and normal bank.
I just finished my due diligence and Midex is the most promising project of Q1 2018. Good luck, Awesome project!

Thank you!
ктo мoжeт пoмoчь paзoбpaтьcя c peгиcтpaциeй?

Bcтyпaйтe в нaшy гpyппy в тeлeгpaмм, тaм вы мoжeтe зaдaвaть любыe вoпpocы, cвязaнныe c peгиcтpaциeй и пoлyчaть быcтpыe oтвeты https://t.me/midex_rus
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
Guys, and why in the personal account on the site there is a form where they offer to enter their address purses and the most important PRIVATE KEY! What is it done for? It looks very suspicious
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The technical side of the project I really liked. Let's see how it will be with marketing
this project is a very good project i suda read about this project ,,
It seems very cool and interesting with good concept, i like your project. Midex project that has a clear and nice explanation and I guess this will be a great success, from now on I will monitor this project. Wish you great success and good luck.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
This is a great project, but can you tell us more about how this is a Licensed Exchange? I see that expression in many places but I have not seen any proof.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Do you have agreement with Mastercard or Visa for your cards? Because, noone cards project still not released their cards (excluding tenx)

I think this partnership agreement might still happen especially as it is still in the pre-ico stage. More so, am sure suggestions would be welcomed from Midex community and supporters. I see a project with high potentiality.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I just finished my due diligence and Midex is the most promising project of Q1 2018. Good luck, Awesome project!
Activity: 21
ктo мoжeт пoмoчь paзoбpaтьcя c peгиcтpaциeй?
I need to know more details to make a clear decision. Where do you post the updates and news?

Hi you can join our telegram chat, we are posting latest news there also you can ask any question and recieve constant answer - https://t.me/midex_eng
This is a good project, I will introduce to the investors that I know. The things we need are in the future
this is great if you introduce to the investor because with the project investor can also be successful  Smiley

this is a very good project I joined to follow the signature and hopefully I can help for this project ,,

The technical side of the project I really liked. Let's see how it will be with marketing
this project is a very good project i suda read about this project ,,

wow an amazing project and a project that has a clear and nice explanation and I guess this will be a great success. from now on I will monitor this project  Grin Cheesy
join in this project this project is very promising
  and let's make this project a success

Thank you for your support! We are doing our best for developing our platform!

Activity: 107
I need to know more details to make a clear decision. Where do you post the updates and news?
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
this is a very good project I joined to follow the signature and hopefully I can help for this project ,,
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
This is a good project, I will introduce to the investors that I know. The things we need are in the future
this is great if you introduce to the investor because with the project investor can also be successful  Smiley

Thanks! Now we are we concentrated on that side of the project.

everything looks really impressive, a very beautiful site and a strong team.
this very well contributes to the rapid development of the project and attracting investors

I really like the concept that you have, it will be very useful, I am very interested in further development of the project, good luck!!!

This is all cryptocurrencies users dream. We are all waiting for this. Very awesome thing to happen. Good luck

There are a thousand reasons to consider this project one of the most ambitious now! This company affects the interests of many, because we are not indifferent to the world of crypto currency.

Thank you guys! Appreciate your support!
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: