Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 78. (Read 34332 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 21
Mmh interesting, will keep an eye on your project

one of the most promising projects in a long time, especially with this team.
I am very much looking forward to the future.

As I was reading your whitepaper, I must say your team has done a great job in making the whole whitepaper. It looks professional and crisp clean.
Wishing all the best in your project!

Looks good, will follow this project and update us,hoping more success this project

This project is so interesting cause im sure that the officials,developers also the admin here in this project is doing their best to make this project successful.I know that they have talented and kindful devs that can make a nice and great quality to qualified those people who is interested or liked theyre project espescially to the generous investor, thats why im so happy that i joined and feel blessed to be part of your community cause im pretty sure that this project will thrive and will get fame in this kind of field.Together lets spread our wings and lets fly to the moon! Grin

Really good project. The project looks like a long-term hold for me. There is great potential in it and I am really excited about the future of Midex…..just hope it's not a scam. Nice concept , I read white paper

I did my job and read as much as possible about the project and I am very happy about what I read about the project. It looks very good and has a lot of potential. I am hyped for this and cant wait for more information. Wish you best of luck !

I have participated in many projects and I know this is a good one. The project focuses on being innovative and I think one of its kind Cool

Thank you guys for your interest in our project! We are doing everything to meet your expectations! I have no doubt that our services will be usefull for everyone in cryptocommunity!
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Crypto_Pugz
When participating in the FaceBook Bounty.  Do you need to have at least 7 posts or reposts, or is it 7 combined posts/reposts is the minimum to be part of the weekly stakes? 
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Great project...I see a wonderful future with this project and I'll like to be a part of it.
By the way how much is the hardcap?
Do u have a youtube channel?
Activity: 140
can i use Imtoken wallet to participate in ICO?
Is there any bounty program, how do one participate in? 
How can I ensure all of your advisors are real? not just pictures on the website?
How exactly advisors will be helpful for u?
Activity: 131
Hi! Do you need any interpreters for bounty?
Activity: 71
How do you see the future of the project in 5 years?
Activity: 213
Does the team have experience working with blockchain projects?
Activity: 214
I have participated in many projects and I know this is a good one. The project focuses on being innovative and I think one of its kind Cool
Activity: 119
I did my job and read as much as possible about the project and I am very happy about what I read about the project. It looks very good and has a lot of potential. I am hyped for this and cant wait for more information. Wish you best of luck !
Activity: 144
Really good project. The project looks like a long-term hold for me. There is great potential in it and I am really excited about the future of Midex…..just hope it's not a scam. Nice concept , I read white paper
Activity: 216
This project is so interesting cause im sure that the officials,developers also the admin here in this project is doing their best to make this project successful.I know that they have talented and kindful devs that can make a nice and great quality to qualified those people who is interested or liked theyre project espescially to the generous investor, thats why im so happy that i joined and feel blessed to be part of your community cause im pretty sure that this project will thrive and will get fame in this kind of field.Together lets spread our wings and lets fly to the moon! Grin
Merit: 1

Looks good, will follow this project and update us,hoping more success this project
Activity: 208
I am fairly new in the Crypto space but I am really interested with this project. Wherecould I learn more aboutthe project and participate with the ICO?
Everything is fine: white paper, bank work demo, presentation. I did not see only the road map. A good project, but for a complete sale on ICO in my opinion it was not much advertised on websites with ICO presentations.
Activity: 153
This project looks really great, and your website definitely stands out. Great job!
I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy?
Thanks
Activity: 153
Hi, where can I see any info about the CEO or other team members?
I'm really hate this comment, you can find in on the website so you can read the info about the CEO and the others team member. 
Don't be so harsh there mate. Look, he is just a newbie and I think he just wants to be noticed or get helped by someone else. Maybe there is a chance that he will join and invest in the project so he's asking questions about the ICO
Yeah, I agree with you. The best way to do is guide them and tell them how they can see it in the site. This is common to all newbies now - they are lazy to search the details and they want a direct answers. 
Activity: 213
I am planning to invest this project but the cryptocurrency is still falling. How can we assure if this project will be continued after if we are going to invest?
Pages:
Jump to: