Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Bounty][Travelhelper.io]Freelance Travelhelper platform on Blockchain - page 2. (Read 897 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
the type of making money now with this, the travel experience is made as an income, the small sample is very much. on youtube alone by creating a vlog and many subscribers have made profits every month. in my opinion your project responds to the needs of the community, especially the part of people who have freelencer jobs and have unique creativity.
You can Imagine the size of the community of travelers around the world and Travel Helper Saving and Earning Platform will be accepted and used by masses soon.save while travelling and earn in any where in the world by helping travelers as travel helper,Earning with Freedom.we are not trying to sell suppliers product on discounted prices,we are talking about the revolution a change in the travel industry by decentralizing them.  
it turns out that the purpose of your project is very interesting and comforting, I see a lot of the benefits that you offer from this project and I hope that many investors who are interested in joining this project so that the project can be realized.
copper member
Activity: 56
Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!  Grin

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus
Merit: 1
Helper
No indonesia language?
Translation Bounty is running and Travel Helper concept is Translating in many Languages.as soon as possible Indonesian translation will be available.
Helper
the type of making money now with this, the travel experience is made as an income, the small sample is very much. on youtube alone by creating a vlog and many subscribers have made profits every month. in my opinion your project responds to the needs of the community, especially the part of people who have freelencer jobs and have unique creativity.
You can Imagine the size of the community of travelers around the world and Travel Helper Saving and Earning Platform will be accepted and used by masses soon.save while travelling and earn in any where in the world by helping travelers as travel helper,Earning with Freedom.we are not trying to sell suppliers product on discounted prices,we are talking about the revolution a change in the travel industry by decentralizing them.  
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
Helper
This project idea is very interesting. Helper travel will be the right choice for tourists or anyone who is planning a vacation. This project will be attractive and profitable for investors, because holidays are very interested, so this project will be promising and potential.
Travel Helper idea is sorting out the issues of the travel industry and Travelers, who reject the idea of  9 to 5 job and passionate for travelling.This project has a great future potential. Today Nobody working on Travel Helper Freelancer concept.Founding Team is visualizing the potential of the Travel Freelancer concept and trying hard to establish it.
Activity: 154
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
This project idea is very interesting. Helper travel will be the right choice for tourists or anyone who is planning a vacation. This project will be attractive and profitable for investors, because holidays are very interested, so this project will be promising and potential.
Helper
Where are you in development ?
All Founding Team members are very well experienced with Travel Industry & Travel Domain field.But This is big Project and need more Manpower for architecture, development,Network Handling,Branding,Agreements & Licencing. we are the Initial phase of architecture and Development.
copper member
Activity: 85
Where are you in development ?
Helper
If I invest in that, can you tell me, when can I return the invested capital?

Hi
Right Question, TRH Coin is not just a coin for trading on Exchanges only,

1. Why Traveler Purchase TRH Coin? Features like Direct Access of GDS “Global Distribution System” Himself or with the help of travel Freelancers travelers can save 15–25% Money on Travel Purchases BY Pushing middle man out,That’s Generate “Need”

2.By Offering Budgetary Services "Homely Accommodation,Homely food,Sightseeing Services by His Own car" Travel Freelancer will get Employment without investing in heavy setup of Travel Agency and Relief of 9 to 5 office Setting jobs, That Generate "Opportunity".

2.Travel Helper TRH coin will be the mode of the payment on Travel Helper TRH freelancer Platform instead of fiat and Users will pay Through TRH Coin for Purchase of Travel Services that Generate "Demand".

3.Now the ICO is running and after ICO ends TRH will be listed on Exchanges, demand and supply will effect the value of the TRH Coin there.Investors will get a Good Return response in the market when we Start Branding and Expansion in Feb 2019, "Dream takes time to come true" if you are a potential investor of TRH Coin so hold & wait for the Main System Launch in late 2019 for Best Return.

Thanks
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
If I invest in that, can you tell me, when can I return the invested capital?
Helper
This is new concept with awsome idea. This will be new era in cryptocurrency field. Recommended my friends to invest here. Good luck with project

Hi
Bounty has been Started Follow the Bounty Link to Participate
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44326985

We will have allocation for Bounty as Below

30% Twitter+Telegram Campaign
10% Bounty for Medium
10% Bounty for Facebook + LinkedIn
1%  Bounty for Translations
9%  Marketing Videos & Blogs.
30% Referrals
10% Bounty for Bitcointalk ( Signatures and Articles)
Helper
Helper
Actually, Travelhelper is not the first travel service platform that uses the blockchain technology and utilizes own crypto coins as the payment method. But, I really like to see many travel service platforms that begin to apply the payment method with crypto coins. I hope one day, I can travel around the world and pay all the facility like transportation, hotel, and other travel needs by crypto coins. Strongly, I'll support your project. Cool!    

You are right Travel concept on block chain is not new but none of them working on Travel Freelancer concept and they try to sell suppliers services on more discounted prices but we offer traveler can see actual transparent price without mark up & Direct access of GDS. Budgetary services also a good feature of Travel Freelance platform which enable a Travel Helper to sell Homely accommodation,Homely food,Sightseeing by his own car and lot more.Our Aim to protect traveler and generate employment for him as freelancer. Thanks for your kind wishes and support.

Yeah, I agree no travel freelancer concept till now. That's why I support your project to lead a new innovation in traveler business. Just go with your plan. And if you have a promotion program, I will plan to join it.  Wink

Bounty Started
Bounty has been Started Follow the Bounty Link to Participate
Helper
The project is really great and the opportunity is good, I will participate in your wonderful work.
Hi Bounty has been Started Follow the Bounty Link to Participate
Helper
Hi,who did your smart contract audit,can we know the name please?

Hi Please check the link for Travel Helper Contract Audit Report https://medium.com/quillhash/travel-helper-smart-contract-audit-report-944beb67fe78
Helper
Hi,who did your smart contract audit,can we know the name please?

Contract is created by us and published on Etherscan.
Helper
I've got interested in the Travel helper, so what do we need to do to be able to become a travel helper?
Does it simply by owning this Travelhelper coins and doing nothing to get some income from the travel?
Travel helper concept video is added in the top 2nd row and working pattern described well in whitepaper please have a look. 
Helper
your project is best but you need more professional developers for your project and this section is for announcement of altcoins but you write here Bounty in topic.
sorry for the delay your suggestion and reviews highly appreciated for future progress.thanks for the notification.
Pages:
Jump to: