Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Bounty][Travelhelper.io]Freelance Travelhelper platform on Blockchain - page 4. (Read 897 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 261
I suspect that this project is about a traveler who can still make money with freelancers on the blockchain world but we can still travel anywhere and everywhere. This Travelhelper project is very interesting and a sophisticated blend
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Sure, But Firstly Sign up Translation bounty campaign through link we will provide today in the same thread.
Helper
By what principle will your platform work? How can I earn extra money by participating in the project?

Our Moto is to deliver a Decentralize Travel Assistance System for Travelers Which works on Savings  & Earning Patterns

Saving Platform
Saving Platform will Directly connect Consumer to Supplier by pushing middle men "Travel Agency" out and saves Travelers 15-25% extra on purchase of Travel Services from GDS Global Distribution System.

Earning Platform
Earning Platform is the First Travel Freelancer Platform in the world for exploring career in travel Space as Freelancer. Travel Freelancer concept is new to the world.Travel Helper TRH Platform Simply Transform your Travel Experience in to Earnings.

Budgetary Services Important
A Travel Helper can earn more by offering budgetary services like homely accommodation, food and cab services by his own car for the sightseeing of your guest. A consumer will be benefited in a way because he will get the services exactly for what he has paid to the Helper, without any intermediary in between who can eat your money and decrease the quality of your service. this will help saving 15-25% travel expenses Through GDS "Global Distribution System" Purchase and around 50% Through Budgetary Services.travel helper will get a very little part of the savings as service fee because of no third party involvement in the whole concept.This will also helps generate employment for travelers without 0% Investments.

Bounty is coming participate in.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
By what principle will your platform work? How can I earn extra money by participating in the project?
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Helper
When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

Pre Sale already Started from 16 Aug 2018 "Only for 7 Days" & Bounty is coming Stay Tuned.

Please also follow the links of whitepaper,Roadmap and Official Accounts at the Top.

For More Information Please Visit http://www.travelhelper.io

Worlds First Travel Freelancer Platform
Be a part of Travel Helper TRH Revolutionary Journey which completely change the second fastest growing sector in the world "Travel Industry".
Helper
tourist is one of the most biggest field in economy. Today have more and more people want to travel every where, for free from stress in their job, and get relax with their friend and their farmily. So, your idea is very interesting. When the ICO will begin bro?
Hi You are Right, Block Chain Technology is the solution of Travelers and worlds 2 fastest growing Industry Issues.

Be a part of Travel Helper TRH Revolutionary Journey which completely change the second fastest growing sector in the world "Travel Industry".

Worlds First Travel Freelancer Platform
For More Information Please Visit http://www.travelhelper.io

Pre Sale already Started from 16 Aug 2018 "Only for 7 Days"
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
tourist is one of the most biggest field in economy. Today have more and more people want to travel every where, for free from stress in their job, and get relax with their friend and their farmily. So, your idea is very interesting. When the ICO will begin bro?
Activity: 30
When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?
Helper
The project is really great and the opportunity is good, I will participate in your wonderful work.

Thanks a  Lot. We will keep You guys updated. Bounty will be starting soon today
Activity: 266
This is new concept with awsome idea. This will be new era in cryptocurrency field. Recommended my friends to invest here. Good luck with project
Activity: 135
The project is really great and the opportunity is good, I will participate in your wonderful work.
Activity: 210
Helper

www.travelhelper.io
Travel Freelancer Platform. Simply Transform your travel experience into earnings

Concept Video
Documents

WHY
Travel Industry is 2nd fastest Growing Industry in the world with huge potential. Imagine the Travelers community around the world but there is not even a single Platform which helps them to generate Income as freelancer or with less barriers.Travel agency business required a heavy finance start-up costs and operating expenses, which resulting the heavy overhead charges imposed on consumers.Travel Helper team wanted to target both issues by one arrow

HOW WE STARTED IT
Travel Helper is founded by self motivated and energetic team of travel domains & travel industry. In Early 2017 Founding Team members realized that Travel Industry is struggling with major issues like No Price Transparency, tuff accessibility ,Pathetic support,less security of Personal Identity & major one was that, not a single platform for Travelers who rejects the idea of 9 to 5 jobs and helps them to transform his Travelling experience in to Earnings.

Freelancing work in Travel Industry ? This Question becomes the foundation stone of Travel Helper Project. For more Details Please Go through our White Paper & YouTube Video for working pattern of Travel Helper. We Welcome's you in the Beginning

OUR GOAL
Create a better and more reliable Travel Technology Platform

Join Us
|     |

Pages:
Jump to: