Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN|ICO]BPC:Revolution in Digital Advertising - Powered by Blockchain🚀🔥 - page 28. (Read 4306 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Where can I find your advisors?
Activity: 13
Clarify the roadmap for your investors
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Activity: 232
You say you have $500M turnover, why you need ICO?
Activity: 61
Do you know  if i can  invest fiat? Wire or cash?
No, unfortunately you can invest only ETH.
Is there anything else I can help you with?

Domain is less than 1 year old, why you say 12 years of R&D?
bpc
Activity: 56
No, unfortunately you can invest only ETH.
Is there anything else I can help you with?
bpc
Can I invest with BTC?
BTC is accepted only on the private presale.
Is there anything else you would like to ask?

Could you please tell me I can pay with ETH?
Thank you for your question.
Yes, you can pay with ETH.
bpc
Guys, I need help. What will happen to your tokens if you don't sell them all? Will you burn them?

According to our calculations all the tokens will be sold out. The best professionals worked on the plan, so we have reasons to trust it.  Also there are a lot of investors interested, so there's nothing to worry about. And as BPC already has a great amount of investment even before the beginning of the ICO, it guarantees that it will be developed and released.

Yep. How can I mine it?
You can't mine BPC.
If you have any more questions, I'm here to help.

Thank you. What will be it's price after the ICO?
It is my pleasure to help you.
The price will be determined by the market.
Can I invest with BTC?

Could you please tell me I can pay with ETH?
bpc
Can I invest with BTC?
Guys, I need help. What will happen to your tokens if you don't sell them all? Will you burn them?

According to our calculations all the tokens will be sold out. The best professionals worked on the plan, so we have reasons to trust it.  Also there are a lot of investors interested, so there's nothing to worry about. And as BPC already has a great amount of investment even before the beginning of the ICO, it guarantees that it will be developed and released.

Yep. How can I mine it?
You can't mine BPC.

Thank you. What will be it's price after the ICO?
bpc

Yep. How can I mine it?
You can't mine BPC.

Yep. How can I mine it?
bpc

What if you don't raise enough money?
If we don't raise enough money, we will continue working.
Do you have any more questions? I'm here to help.
Thanks. Could you possibly tell me when Bittrex?
Yes, sure. Our marketing team is working hard on introducing CPM to big exchanges, but the final desicion to list the token is made by the exchange itself. All we can do is deliver a great product. If you want CPM to jit exchanges sooner, you may help us promote it in social media or seggest it to the exchanges once the ICO is over: the more popular the token is, the more likely it'll get listed to the exchange.

Do you know when you will  be listed to exchanges?

Yes, of course. Tokens will be issued using ERC20 Ethereum protocol and will be eligible for exchange to CPM tokens 1:1 as soon as BPC launches its blockchain which is scheduled to happen on July 2018. Before that eCPM tokens would be available for trade by their owners.

thank you for the help
bpc
Yes, sure. Our marketing team is working hard on introducing CPM to big exchanges, but the final desicion to list the token is made by the exchange itself. All we can do is deliver a great product. If you want CPM to jit exchanges sooner, you may help us promote it in social media or seggest it to the exchanges once the ICO is over: the more popular the token is, the more likely it'll get listed to the exchange.

Yes, of course. Tokens will be issued using ERC20 Ethereum protocol and will be eligible for exchange to CPM tokens 1:1 as soon as BPC launches its blockchain which is scheduled to happen on July 2018. Before that eCPM tokens would be available for trade by their owners.

bpc
Pages:
Jump to: