Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 37. (Read 48237 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
In Forbes, Cardstack is mentioned as one of the Blockchain And Cryptocurrency Companies All Set For 2019.

"Such a concept has a pertinent place in blockchain’s future and is likely to gain momentum in the coming years."

READ: https://www.forbes.com/sites/yoavvilner/2018/09/29/9-blockchain-and-cryptocurrency-companies-all-set-for-2019/#6102e9b11400

This is old article (for 29th September this year). And such articles does not mean nothing. A lot of blockchain project were mentioted in Forbs (and a lot of them dies already or don't have any succes. I think this is paid articles. For example patientory was mentioted in forbs, but for 2 years this project don't have any real using.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
In Forbes, Cardstack is mentioned as one of the Blockchain And Cryptocurrency Companies All Set For 2019.

"Such a concept has a pertinent place in blockchain’s future and is likely to gain momentum in the coming years."

READ: https://www.forbes.com/sites/yoavvilner/2018/09/29/9-blockchain-and-cryptocurrency-companies-all-set-for-2019/#6102e9b11400
Activity: 364
Merit: 1

Does the team plan to enter new exchanges and maintain the price of the token at least to its original state? This is one of the non-small functions. My tokens will soon be down to 0 already

The team is open to new listings, although they cannot discuss or hint at any until an official announcement is made. As soon as there is any such news it will always be shared here. However, it has never been the aim of the team to artificially adjust the token price on exchanges. That would be market manipulation and is very much illegal.

What this mean "The team is open to new listings" ? They think CEO of Binance will write to them and ask about list their tokens ? lol
They raised 35 mln usd and must provide some good exchanges for investors.

That is not what I said. I said that we cannot discuss new or potential listings until an official announcement has been made. In addition, there are quite a few places that CARD can be traded at the moment.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Does the team plan to enter new exchanges and maintain the price of the token at least to its original state? This is one of the non-small functions. My tokens will soon be down to 0 already

The team is open to new listings, although they cannot discuss or hint at any until an official announcement is made. As soon as there is any such news it will always be shared here. However, it has never been the aim of the team to artificially adjust the token price on exchanges. That would be market manipulation and is very much illegal.

What this mean "The team is open to new listings" ? They think CEO of Binance will write to them and ask about list their tokens ? lol
They raised 35 mln usd and must provide some good exchanges for investors.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
"Here’s a life-or-death question for crypto: what happens after the speculation has subsided and we want to get some real utility? And I don’t just mean utility of tokens, but apps that your mom, your aunt, your second cousin will actually use." - Chris Tse

From Speculation to Utility, A blueprint for mass market adoption of decentralized apps https://medium.com/cardstack/from-speculation-to-utility-ad3e17399d78

me and all the Cardstack communities seem impatient to wait for the Cardstack project application to be used in real life,
but surely the new generation will use it
Merit: 2
Activity: 504
Make sure to follow the Cardstack Announcements Channel on Telegram to be notified whenever the team shares an update!
"Here’s a life-or-death question for crypto: what happens after the speculation has subsided and we want to get some real utility? And I don’t just mean utility of tokens, but apps that your mom, your aunt, your second cousin will actually use." - Chris Tse

From Speculation to Utility, A blueprint for mass market adoption of decentralized apps https://medium.com/cardstack/from-speculation-to-utility-ad3e17399d78

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
good news if WEB 3.0 from Cardstack is released,
of course, CARD will also rise, today CARD is up 3% $ 0,000713 USD, this is great for token holders

Yes, every active project will always have great demand in the market because the community will show a lot of interest toward this project. I hope with the development it will help them to increase the price CARD.
Watch Cardstack's short introduction video if you're new to the platform!

And if you have any questions, make sure to join the Official Telegram Group
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
good news if WEB 3.0 from Cardstack is released,
of course CARD will also rise, today CARD is up 3% $ 0,000713 USD, this is great for token holders
Check out this preview of what Cardstack Founder Chris Tse demoed at the Hyperledger Global Forum last week!

https://t.me/cardstack/132866
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Latest from Cardstack, right into your notification box... Be sure to subscribe!
Preview the latest progress on the top layers of our application framework:
https://youtu.be/EjJ7jgC1iuk
Algorithms instructed to maximize one thing (like profits) are unconcerned with the externalities (say, privacy, or democracy).

How do we change this? These are Chris Tse's thoughts:  Algodiversity: Thoughts on Decentralized Algorithmic Governance
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Is everyone up to date with the latest? Smiley
Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures

Then we are waiting for new announcements about exchanges. Well, that work on the project goes. In order not to forget projects, this is now the main thing in today's time
ICYMI, back on 12th December, Chris demoed the latest from Cardstack at the 2018 Global Hyperledger Forum in Basel, Switzerland.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have in Cardstack's Official Telegram Group!
Pages:
Jump to: