Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO] - page 21. (Read 11059 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 03:19:39 PM
I’d like to know some information about neogame. What aims the team of developers has set ?
This project is looking for changes in gambling industry by rejecting of intermediaries and their part in general
Very good idea,  there are not so many projects with this idea, i believe that neogame will get a lot of money during the fund-raising campaign
with the blockchain invention, there is no need for organizers – people can gamble without intermediaries and claim their winnings without paying commission.
All the other online gambling web-sites claim that they are free from organizers and commissions but all the same!
This project makes the lottery non-profit and autonomous, capable of continuous operation and achieving full transparency with the help of blockchain!
Activity: 42
November 01, 2018, 03:12:56 PM
I’d like to know some information about neogame. What aims the team of developers has set ?
This project is looking for changes in gambling industry by rejecting of intermediaries and their part in general
Very good idea,  there are not so many projects with this idea, i believe that neogame will get a lot of money during the fund-raising campaign
with the blockchain invention, there is no need for organizers – people can gamble without intermediaries and claim their winnings without paying commission.
All the other online gambling web-sites claim that they are free from organizers and commissions but all the same!
brand new
Activity: 0
As far as I understand, the prize fund is formed not so much due to the invested funds, as due to the redemption of tokens. I have never heard of such a system, but I am sure that this is the perfect deal when all the targeted funds will be spent after the tokensale, excluding funds for promotion and development.
November 01, 2018, 03:08:18 PM
November 01, 2018, 03:05:01 PM
brand new
you just need to develop this industry, move to new conditions, better, honest and profitable. Then the growth of the market will only benefit, since all participants will have the opportunity to play with each other without the participation of intermediaries.
I fully support you. For investors, NeoGame is a particular attraction. For example, the limited emission of TKT tokens and their compatibility with Ethereum wallets will allow them to continuously and indefinitely operate on the Ethereum blockchain, regardless of any external factors.
unfortunately, it seems to me that the limited release of tokens cannot be considered a positive factor. The smart contract in this case does not allow additional emissions of tokens.
however, this will allow you to track the factors in which tokens show growth, and this will affect the prize pool.
November 01, 2018, 02:59:44 PM
November 01, 2018, 02:56:45 PM
brand new
you just need to develop this industry, move to new conditions, better, honest and profitable. Then the growth of the market will only benefit, since all participants will have the opportunity to play with each other without the participation of intermediaries.
I fully support you. For investors, NeoGame is a particular attraction. For example, the limited emission of TKT tokens and their compatibility with Ethereum wallets will allow them to continuously and indefinitely operate on the Ethereum blockchain, regardless of any external factors.
November 01, 2018, 02:10:45 PM
I understand that this project is cool, because I did not seeprojects with similar idea, but if we speak about prospects of this project I would like to add that gambling is illegal in most countries
hardly anyone after your words would make investment into this project, but the law of any country except south Corea does not deal with online gambling
neogame will be completely available in all this mentioned countries involving all people around the world into this lottery? It makes sense, but people won’t believe to this projects, all lotteries are unfair
November 01, 2018, 02:01:38 PM
I understand that this project is cool, because I did not seeprojects with similar idea, but if we speak about prospects of this project I would like to add that gambling is illegal in most countries
hardly anyone after your words would make investment into this project, but the law of any country except south Corea does not deal with online gambling
brand new
I increasingly find confirmation that the lottery market is not moving into the online industry: more and more often these are offline projects that are still traditional and take half the money.
this is precisely why the current market situation, in combination with the new opportunities opened up with the invention of the blockchain, creates favorable conditions for launching new gambling projects based on a non-profit model.
by the way, with great sales of lottery tickets in the US, you are really cheap. According to the World Lottery Association, annual sales in the lottery business exceed 280 billion US dollars, and continue to grow annually.
I gave approximate figures, based on statistics provided in another source. According to another source, until 2021, market growth is expected at a rate of 9% per year. It seems to me that this is a very large percentage that needs to be lowered.
November 01, 2018, 01:54:56 PM
November 01, 2018, 01:46:01 PM
Why this project has such a large number of threads on different languages? What can be said about this?
developers suppose that it would be very useful to give provide to those people who is not good at english
it will affect the fund-raising campaign or bring more customers to neogame, but i am very surprised by this move of the team of developers
Sometimes, you can get award only for showing respect, may be developers try do this move, but we can not know it for a fact
gambling people are everywhere! almost a half of all people are indirectly involved in gamling activity
neogame will find its customers avoiding all big problems, but the fund-raising campaign is a weak point of all projects in 2018
It is connected with changes of price of ethereum and bitcoin, i  believe that the situation will be better by the winter as it was last year
the situation is quite complicated, but there are not so many project focused on gambling activity, that is why this fund-raising stage has to be successful
brand new
I increasingly find confirmation that the lottery market is not moving into the online industry: more and more often these are offline projects that are still traditional and take half the money.
this is precisely why the current market situation, in combination with the new opportunities opened up with the invention of the blockchain, creates favorable conditions for launching new gambling projects based on a non-profit model.
November 01, 2018, 01:37:01 PM
Why this project has such a large number of threads on different languages? What can be said about this?
developers suppose that it would be very useful to give provide to those people who is not good at english
it will affect the fund-raising campaign or bring more customers to neogame, but i am very surprised by this move of the team of developers
Sometimes, you can get award only for showing respect, may be developers try do this move, but we can not know it for a fact
gambling people are everywhere! almost a half of all people are indirectly involved in gamling activity
neogame will find its customers avoiding all big problems, but the fund-raising campaign is a weak point of all projects in 2018
It is connected with changes of price of ethereum and bitcoin, i  believe that the situation will be better by the winter as it was last year
November 01, 2018, 01:29:44 PM
brand new
I rather thought now about what size of the prize pool could be formed on the NeoGame platform on these figures, given the growth of tokens.
November 01, 2018, 01:23:34 PM
November 01, 2018, 01:15:07 PM
Pages:
Jump to: