Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO] - page 18. (Read 11058 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
 Hello one more time, guys. What can be said about non-profit model of gambling what is that?
Activity: 14
November 01, 2018, 06:53:25 PM
I would also like to add one detail in favor of the NeoGame project: the probability of winning the jackpot is 7 times higher than in the PowerBall, which is very tempting. I would like to try to participate in such a rally.
draws on this platform are held every week, and the time of the draw is set based on the number of closed blocks of ether since the last draw. Therefore, the time may vary slightly when changing the frequency of closing blocks in the Ethereum network. Consider this fact.
Activity: 42
November 01, 2018, 06:49:58 PM
I would also like to add one detail in favor of the NeoGame project: the probability of winning the jackpot is 7 times higher than in the PowerBall, which is very tempting. I would like to try to participate in such a rally.
brand new
 There are always some risks when we talk about investments into ico, cryptocurrencies are undstable for today. The situation can become less tough in winter, but i can not be sure for 100%
brand new
I have read that there is three functions of the lottery ticket Who can explain it to me?
Good question, but there is nothing complicated ideas - there are 3 functions: a lottery ticket, an asset making up part of the prize pool, a tradable cryptoasset
I know this, but i did not understand the major part of it, could you please give me more detailed information?
As a lottery ticket - gambler buys tokens, chooses a combination of numbers with a help of a decentralised application, and sends tokens to the lottery smart contract.  An asset making up part of the prize pool. The prize pool consists of tokens, and all prizes are denominated in TKT. The prize pool is volatile to the same extent as the tokens themselves.
You have given information about only two types or i have misunderstood something?
Or, I am so sorry I missed that information accidentally  the third is tradable cryptoasset with predictable exchange-rate fluctuations. TKT will be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges, and its value is expected to be volatile and subject to the effects of traceable factors Token
Hmmm, a lot of functions are performed by the token (it is fine for  new platforms) And how can i get these tickets?
Crowdsale is to be opened 31 October (just in four days0. It is a good chance to buy tokens with large discount, don't miss your chance for prosperous future
Ok, thank you i have about four days to evaluate the risks, I hope that I will learn more about to take right decision
November 01, 2018, 06:34:09 PM
it's a pity that the main and biggest disadvantage of traditional lotteries is not the full amount of ticket sales for participants Undecided :-\This is usually no more than 50%.
but pay attention to the fact that Neogame is the only lottery that will work without profit, giving all the funds collected without a trace. And this, I believe, is correct. At the same time, NeoGame has no organizers: the platform is fully automated.
I heard that some lotteries offer an alternative option to receive a lottery: payments for several years. Moreover, if you want to receive the entire amount at once, it will be many times less, and to receive it you will have to go through certain procedures for registering your prize.
this is the policy of many traditional lotteries. And the above case is often found in America. The winner of the lottery Neogame can pick up his entire prize in one click immediately after the draw.
November 01, 2018, 06:30:09 PM
it's a pity that the main and biggest disadvantage of traditional lotteries is not the full amount of ticket sales for participants Undecided :-\This is usually no more than 50%.
but pay attention to the fact that Neogame is the only lottery that will work without profit, giving all the funds collected without a trace. And this, I believe, is correct. At the same time, NeoGame has no organizers: the platform is fully automated.
I heard that some lotteries offer an alternative option to receive a lottery: payments for several years. Moreover, if you want to receive the entire amount at once, it will be many times less, and to receive it you will have to go through certain procedures for registering your prize.
November 01, 2018, 06:26:43 PM
brand new
I have read that there is three functions of the lottery ticket Who can explain it to me?
Good question, but there is nothing complicated ideas - there are 3 functions: a lottery ticket, an asset making up part of the prize pool, a tradable cryptoasset
I know this, but i did not understand the major part of it, could you please give me more detailed information?
As a lottery ticket - gambler buys tokens, chooses a combination of numbers with a help of a decentralised application, and sends tokens to the lottery smart contract.  An asset making up part of the prize pool. The prize pool consists of tokens, and all prizes are denominated in TKT. The prize pool is volatile to the same extent as the tokens themselves.
You have given information about only two types or i have misunderstood something?
Or, I am so sorry I missed that information accidentally  the third is tradable cryptoasset with predictable exchange-rate fluctuations. TKT will be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges, and its value is expected to be volatile and subject to the effects of traceable factors Token
Hmmm, a lot of functions are performed by the token (it is fine for  new platforms) And how can i get these tickets?
November 01, 2018, 06:22:26 PM
November 01, 2018, 06:18:59 PM
Tell me, how much does the NeoGame platform differ from other lotteries? I remember that in the white paper there was a summary table describing the advantages and disadvantages of traditional lotteries and NeoGame, but unfortunately, I did not have time to get acquainted with it.
it is quite right, the table is, and not even one;) it is a table of comparability with traditional lotteries and a comparison with other well-known lotteries in figures on ticket prices, winnings, discounts and bonuses, as well as on the total amount of the bill.
brand new
I have heard a lot about this project and now stumbled on the thread, a lot of discussions and messages. What is the main idea of the project?
neogame is a project to create a new gambling platform, this project will change the gambling industry for sure!
really? and what exactly this project wants to change in gambling industry, it looks like another online platform
Well, neogame will create the gambling platform that is based on the blockchain technology (it gives enough transparency) and this fact will make online gambling more trusted for everyone
Well, if the platform will be created by the team of developers, you lnow that the level of trust will go down..
The team of developrs wont have the access to the system, this aspect is clearly described in the whitepaper of the project. It is cool when everything is thought in advance
If it is true, the project is really worth paying attention. You know, at first i thought that this project is related to computer games Grin
it is ok, because many people thought that way. I suppose that you have to ream the wp because a lot of interesting ideas about the platform are there
Ok i will do it later and will return with more questions to put under discussion thank you for your good advice!
November 01, 2018, 06:14:17 PM
Tell me, how much does the NeoGame platform differ from other lotteries? I remember that in the white paper there was a summary table describing the advantages and disadvantages of traditional lotteries and NeoGame, but unfortunately, I did not have time to get acquainted with it.
November 01, 2018, 06:10:39 PM
is it forced jackpot? I don't know anything about that. Tell me how it happens. I have not fully studied the white paper, because it is written there?
exactly there. Forced distribution occurs at a time when more than 70% of tokens fall into the system. This need not be allowed, but, nevertheless, it refers to the distinctive properties of the lottery. I will explain why: this is due to the limited emission of tokens (500 million pieces).
it seems to me interesting. I assume that the chances of guessing the following combinations become greater in this case, and a significant increase in the demand for tokens is also expected.
you are absolutely right. This is confirmed by the information in white paper, which states that the chances of guessing the second, second in complexity combination are 20 times higher, and the third is 220 times higher than the first. This is just fantastic! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
brand new
I have heard a lot about this project and now stumbled on the thread, a lot of discussions and messages. What is the main idea of the project?
neogame is a project to create a new gambling platform, this project will change the gambling industry for sure!
really? and what exactly this project wants to change in gambling industry, it looks like another online platform
Well, neogame will create the gambling platform that is based on the blockchain technology (it gives enough transparency) and this fact will make online gambling more trusted for everyone
Well, if the platform will be created by the team of developers, you lnow that the level of trust will go down..
The team of developrs wont have the access to the system, this aspect is clearly described in the whitepaper of the project. It is cool when everything is thought in advance
If it is true, the project is really worth paying attention. You know, at first i thought that this project is related to computer games Grin
brand new
As a lottery ticket - gambler buys tokens, chooses a combination of numbers with a help of a decentralised application, and sends tokens to the lottery smart contract.  An asset making up part of the prize pool. The prize pool consists of tokens, and all prizes are denominated in TKT. The prize pool is volatile to the same extent as the tokens themselves.
November 01, 2018, 06:06:32 PM
is it forced jackpot? I don't know anything about that. Tell me how it happens. I have not fully studied the white paper, because it is written there?
exactly there. Forced distribution occurs at a time when more than 70% of tokens fall into the system. This need not be allowed, but, nevertheless, it refers to the distinctive properties of the lottery. I will explain why: this is due to the limited emission of tokens (500 million pieces).
it seems to me interesting. I assume that the chances of guessing the following combinations become greater in this case, and a significant increase in the demand for tokens is also expected.
November 01, 2018, 06:02:13 PM
brand new
brand new
Pages:
Jump to: