Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO] - page 27. (Read 11059 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
On the one hand, the project looks like a certain type of gambling, which is not very good and fair, but at the same time, players do not lose anything.

In what sense do players lose nothing if a person participates in a draw and does not win anything - he does not lose the amount that he invested in the purchase of a ticket?
But in this case, the tickets are platform tokens, buying tokens you even after the end of the lottery can sell them again or again participate (if I understand correctly)

Yes, but after the end of the lottery this token will no longer have the price that it had at the stage of purchase, it will cost much less, well, at least it seems to me.
Yes, maybe for some time the price will be reduced, then, due to the start of a new lottery, the price of the token will grow again and you will be able to sell it quite successfully.

Is it possible to increase your chances of winning the lottery by buying more tokens, having more lottery tickets, respectively?
This is not exactly the case. The user makes one bet, while he himself determines the number of tokens. Yes, as I understand it, it will be possible to do multi-sets with different amounts.
Activity: 14
I absolutely agree with you. However, keep in mind that soon this project will have competitors who will offer, possibly, more favorable conditions. It seems to me that with time this will lead to the fact that this model will outlive itself and cease to be so profitable.
I am more than sure that this situation will not happen. You see, the presence of competition does not mean the loss of quality of service and the deterioration of processes. Do not forget that the model is so automated that it does not need human resources.
yes, it is exactly. I missed the blockchain participation here. Well, it seems to me that a new era of cryptocurrency development is coming. By the way, if you did not know, the internal token is quite multifunctional: this is a lottery ticket, and an asset for the formation of a prize fund, as well as a tradable cryptoactive asset.
I absolutely agree with you. However, keep in mind that soon this project will have competitors who will offer, possibly, more favorable conditions. It seems to me that with time this will lead to the fact that this model will outlive itself and cease to be so profitable.
I am more than sure that this situation will not happen. You see, the presence of competition does not mean the loss of quality of service and the deterioration of processes. Do not forget that the model is so automated that it does not need human resources.
brand new
On the one hand, the project looks like a certain type of gambling, which is not very good and fair, but at the same time, players do not lose anything.

In what sense do players lose nothing if a person participates in a draw and does not win anything - he does not lose the amount that he invested in the purchase of a ticket?
But in this case, the tickets are platform tokens, buying tokens you even after the end of the lottery can sell them again or again participate (if I understand correctly)

Yes, but after the end of the lottery this token will no longer have the price that it had at the stage of purchase, it will cost much less, well, at least it seems to me.
Yes, maybe for some time the price will be reduced, then, due to the start of a new lottery, the price of the token will grow again and you will be able to sell it quite successfully.
what about the market as a whole? I'm talking about the opinion of the state on the situation with the gambling business. If you know, tell me, I do not understand politics ...
everything is simple. Think of the profits that gambling brings. In addition, in addition to profitability, it is also easy to use. Therefore, the state encourages this activity, and access to the market of alternative operators is prohibited.
in that case, can it happen that NeoGame will be banned as a new business model that can supplant existing ones?
in my opinion, this is not an entirely correct question. How can you prohibit what promotes development? In addition, the access of alternative operators, which is not NeoGame, is prohibited. Therefore, be sure that soon everyone will switch to a non-profit model. Personally, I will only be glad of it.
me too. I see the future development of the market in this. In addition, technology must move forward, and this is impossible without updating business concepts. Do you agree with me?
brand new

what about the market as a whole? I'm talking about the opinion of the state on the situation with the gambling business. If you know, tell me, I do not understand politics ...
everything is simple. Think of the profits that gambling brings. In addition, in addition to profitability, it is also easy to use. Therefore, the state encourages this activity, and access to the market of alternative operators is prohibited.
in that case, can it happen that NeoGame will be banned as a new business model that can supplant existing ones?
in my opinion, this is not an entirely correct question. How can you prohibit what promotes development? In addition, the access of alternative operators, which is not NeoGame, is prohibited. Therefore, be sure that soon everyone will switch to a non-profit model. Personally, I will only be glad of it.
brand new
brand new
Do I understand correctly that this lottery will be played more than once? That is, it will happen in the form of a cycle, right?

Well, as I understand it, yes, exactly. That is, users will be able to participate in the raffle this way several times. Moreover, the work of the smart contract is automated and does not require outside intervention.
Then I don’t quite understand what exactly will be the jackpot for the winner, if, after receiving the jackpot, the next draw will be announced again.

The whole mechanism of this drawing is not so simple, you need to understand well to understand the principle of operation. In fact, not all the rest is played in mind of the jackpot, because the system cannot allow this.
Okay, let's say jackpot is just some part of tokens, won't it be worthless after the winner gets his winnings?

No. this will not be dealt with in any way, since the token will constantly have a certain price and in total it will be possible to sell it on the exchange.
But, after all, the price of a token on the stock exchange may collapse and therefore tokens lose all their value, don't they? In this regard, the value of the jackpot becomes completely different.
friends, I would like to shock you a little. Statistics tell us that every year up to $ 50 billion is spent on the purchase of lottery tickets by Americans. I admit, the numbers are impressive.
you are absolutely right. I heard about the data of the World Lottery Association, which showed annual sales of 280 billion US dollars. Moreover, this figure continues to grow ... it is a very big money.
moreover, according to TechNavio, the expected growth of the market from 2017 to 2021 is 9% per year (CAGR - Compound Annual Growth Rate). This indicates that up to 3% of the US population can be attributed to problem players: their craving for games becomes more dangerous every day.
brand new
Do I understand correctly that this lottery will be played more than once? That is, it will happen in the form of a cycle, right?

Well, as I understand it, yes, exactly. That is, users will be able to participate in the raffle this way several times. Moreover, the work of the smart contract is automated and does not require outside intervention.
Then I don’t quite understand what exactly will be the jackpot for the winner, if, after receiving the jackpot, the next draw will be announced again.

The whole mechanism of this drawing is not so simple, you need to understand well to understand the principle of operation. In fact, not all the rest is played in mind of the jackpot, because the system cannot allow this.
Okay, let's say jackpot is just some part of tokens, won't it be worthless after the winner gets his winnings?
friends, I would like to shock you a little. Statistics tell us that every year up to $ 50 billion is spent on the purchase of lottery tickets by Americans. I admit, the numbers are impressive.
you are absolutely right. I heard about the data of the World Lottery Association, which showed annual sales of 280 billion US dollars. Moreover, this figure continues to grow ... it is a very big money.
I have a question of the following nature. Considering the fact that offline projects still dominate the gaming market, is it worth starting to switch to online business? Most likely, there is no competition in this niche, but I would like to know how good the introduction of the blockchain will give?
no doubt, the result will be excellent. At least because the traditional lottery still retain about half of the money earned from the sale of tickets. Agree, this is a good reason to change the rules and try something new.
I agree. We can assume that the blockchain opens up new opportunities and creates favorable conditions for the launch of new projects based on the same concept.
brand new

I have a question of the following nature. Considering the fact that offline projects still dominate the gaming market, is it worth starting to switch to online business? Most likely, there is no competition in this niche, but I would like to know how good the introduction of the blockchain will give?
no doubt, the result will be excellent. At least because the traditional lottery still retain about half of the money earned from the sale of tickets. Agree, this is a good reason to change the rules and try something new.
Pages:
Jump to: