Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO] - page 30. (Read 11059 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What is this growth driver? I understand this will not be one, that is, trading on the stock exchange will not be the only driver of price growth for a token?

In white paper, they wrote about several such drivers, such as one-time. This driver will be a buyback, which will help the token to grow in value at the very beginning.
I read that they are going to promote their token on the exchanges? Is there more information about this or is it too early to ask about it?

Do you mean listing on exchanges? I did not see the information about this, I did not know that they were going to scroll on the exchanges, I thought this token would be used only as a lottery ticket.
Of course they will leaf through, have you not read the white paper of the project at all? Listing on exchanges and trading tokens is one of the drivers of growth.

What are you talking about? can you explain? That is, the token will be traded on the stock exchanges, I understood, it will somehow promote the growth of the token rate?

Well, of course, yes, users will trade this token on the stock exchange, this will contribute to growth. I understand this will be a cyclical driver of price growth.
brand new
Activity: 0
but other lottery organizations probably make discounts and bonuses, but NeoGame, unfortunately, does not provide such joy. Although perhaps this applies only to the sale of tokens.
I read that they are going to promote their token on the exchanges? Is there more information about this or is it too early to ask about it?

Do you mean listing on exchanges? I did not see the information about this, I did not know that they were going to scroll on the exchanges, I thought this token would be used only as a lottery ticket.
Of course they will leaf through, have you not read the white paper of the project at all? Listing on exchanges and trading tokens is one of the drivers of growth.
brand new
I would like to know a bit more about this non-profit model, because if the platforms has developers it means that the system will make money for those who hold it.
The team does not claim any ownership rights over Neogame. After the project is launched, the lottery will belong to the public: lottery players' and token holders' community.
what if this algorithm will be known by some people in advance? What will happen then?
Neogame will not serve anyone: nobody will have the access to its funds other than by correctly guessing correct lottery numbers.
I have read the information about neogame but still have some questions about the project, especially about non-profit gambling model
this project is designed to reject existing model of gambling, team of developers want to give live to this model and believe believe that all gambling will make a transition to a non-profit model
what role will the blockchain play in this? because I do not see any obstacle to implement it without it
now people can play with each other directly, with no organizers and intermediaries. There is no longer any reason to play lotteries and other games that serve somebody else's interests.
all intermediaries will be kicked from the system and it will become much more reliable for users and gamblers of the platform
even the team of developers will not have an access to the system of the platform and that makes me more confident in fair game of this lottery
how this platform is going to function if there will be not access to the system of the platform?
the lottery will exist as long as blockchain exists. It doesn’t need centralized management, it will just gather funds from tickets sold and distribute them all among winners according to a fair and clear algorithm.
brand new
What can you say about competitors? Do they even have this platform or this unique offer that has no analogues among blockchain projects?
as far as I understand, NeoGame is not even comparable to its counterparts, but nevertheless, the site has a summary table, clearly showing how much more profitable it is to participate in NeoGame. The comparison comes with such eminent lotteries as Powerball, Megamillions, EuroMillions and Eurojackpot.
I have read the information about neogame but still have some questions about the project, especially about non-profit gambling model
this project is designed to reject existing model of gambling, team of developers want to give live to this model and believe believe that all gambling will make a transition to a non-profit model
what role will the blockchain play in this? because I do not see any obstacle to implement it without it
now people can play with each other directly, with no organizers and intermediaries. There is no longer any reason to play lotteries and other games that serve somebody else's interests.
all intermediaries will be kicked from the system and it will become much more reliable for users and gamblers of the platform
even the team of developers will not have an access to the system of the platform and that makes me more confident in fair game of this lottery
brand new
friends, explain to me the work of a smart contract in this platform. I know about these functions only remotely and only the information that is provided on the website, and I would like to learn more from the words of knowledgeable people.
first of all, you should know that this project was built under the blockchain of Ethereum. It is a decentralized platform that works without the participation of third parties on smart contracts that allow developers to create markets, keep registers of debts or promises, transfer funds in accordance with these instructions (like a futures contract) and many other things that are not yet were invented without the risk of an intermediary or counterparty.
Greetings to every single member of  the community! Can anyone explain me what is the main idea of the project?
I suppose that you will find all the necessary information I can send you link to whitepaper if you want
I have internet of very low quality connection and will glad to receive information from a member of community
Neogame is a kind of lottery with a gambling component where you use Ticket Tokens  that flows within the platform and can win more tokens that further can be exchanged for real money
On the surface everything is clear, but I do not know what can make a certain impact on the chance of win?
information in the wp is clear - in this lottery only luck counts and makes the difference. In other words you will have big profits if you are a lucky devil 
I don’t believe these words, because the developers will have the all the necessary keys and system of the platform or it does not taken into account?
with the advent of blockchain technology, there is no longer any need for organizers – people can gamble without intermediaries and claim their winnings without paying commission
Greetings to every single member of  the community! Can anyone explain me what is the main idea of the project?
I suppose that you will find all the necessary information I can send you link to whitepaper if you want
I have internet of very low quality connection and will glad to receive information from a member of community
Neogame is a kind of lottery with a gambling component where you use Ticket Tokens  that flows within the platform and can win more tokens that further can be exchanged for real money
On the surface everything is clear, but I do not know what can make a certain impact on the chance of win?
information in the wp is clear - in this lottery only luck counts and makes the difference. In other words you will have big profits if you are a lucky devil 
brand new
should examine more carefully the white paper, because it is there that stores all the details about this platform and answers to frequently asked questions. Be sure that you will be able to understand this project in the shortest possible time.
by the way, I would like to point out one of the reasons for people to fear when entering the market: they are worried about a lot of information and, in order not to look like “hamsters”, are just in the shadows.
about the shadow, it seems to me, everything is relative. In the shadow are usually large investors who do not want to shine their income and the amount of investment. The point here is that participants are afraid of rate fluctuations, are afraid of losing money, and because of ignorance, of being deceived. NeoGame will not allow this to happen.
Greetings to every single member of  the community! Can anyone explain me what is the main idea of the project?
brand new
should examine more carefully the white paper, because it is there that stores all the details about this platform and answers to frequently asked questions. Be sure that you will be able to understand this project in the shortest possible time.
It was absolutely unnecessary, but the team made this. It always surprises me when people pay attention to every minor detail
War is what happens when language fails I want to say it in a different way: when English language fails, neogame makes eight threads for every language!
Yeah, i agree with this thought, neogame is good and promising project, hope it will achieve every single aim
Pages:
Jump to: