Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO] - page 44. (Read 11080 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 03:29:25 AM
Some people on the thread claimed that this project will work in China, i suppose that this statement is not fully correct, because even word "gambling" is prohibited
Chinese use another word, close in meaning, when gambling is prohibited the word "game of fortune" takes place
Activity: 14
October 25, 2018, 06:55:32 PM
I read here a lot of information about the growth rate of the token and about the jackpot, but I can not understand where and how exactly the jackpot will be formed?

Well, it's very simple, to participate in the lottery, the user sends a token to the system and his own combination, which he considers advantageous. These are the tokens and will be the jackpot.
That is, users who take part in this lottery will naturally replenish the jackpot fund, am I right?

Yes that's right. All who participate in the lottery to varying degrees will form a jackpot of various amounts that they send.
That is, users can send different amounts? I understand correctly? I just thought that to participate you need to send exactly 1 token and this will be your ticket.
No, this is not the case, the user can send any number of tokens as he wishes, and in accordance with this he will receive the payoff by a factor relative to the amount he sent. for example, 0.1 token = 0.1% of winnings.
Activity: 28
October 25, 2018, 06:52:52 PM
I read here a lot of information about the growth rate of the token and about the jackpot, but I can not understand where and how exactly the jackpot will be formed?

Well, it's very simple, to participate in the lottery, the user sends a token to the system and his own combination, which he considers advantageous. These are the tokens and will be the jackpot.
That is, users who take part in this lottery will naturally replenish the jackpot fund, am I right?

Yes that's right. All who participate in the lottery to varying degrees will form a jackpot of various amounts that they send.
That is, users can send different amounts? I understand correctly? I just thought that to participate you need to send exactly 1 token and this will be your ticket.
brand new
October 25, 2018, 03:23:28 AM
Some people on the thread claimed that this project will work in China, i suppose that this statement is not fully correct, because even word "gambling" is prohibited
October 25, 2018, 06:48:42 PM

brand new
October 24, 2018, 07:44:23 PM
This is a very interesting decision, I have not seen this before. What about exchanges? Is there any information on which exchanges will list this token?

I have not yet met information about this, most likely the announcement will be later, after the end of the tokensale or during this, but I think it will be large exchanges.
And when is it worth waiting for the start of tokensale? Onet not started yet?
And does the project have some kind of news channel where I could keep track of all the announcements?

Tokensale will start on October 31 and will last exactly one month, if you want to follow all the announcements try to subscribe to their telegrams channel, there is a lot of information about the project.
October 25, 2018, 06:41:34 PM

October 25, 2018, 06:34:50 PM

brand new
October 24, 2018, 07:33:17 PM
This is a very interesting decision, I have not seen this before. What about exchanges? Is there any information on which exchanges will list this token?

I have not yet met information about this, most likely the announcement will be later, after the end of the tokensale or during this, but I think it will be large exchanges.
October 25, 2018, 06:31:39 PM
October 25, 2018, 06:24:48 PM
What kind of drivers are you talking about? What exactly and how will contribute to the growth rate of the token? I understand the team that is developing this project has calculated everything in advance, right?

That's right, at the first stage, the growth driver will be the buyback, which will significantly increase the rate of the token on the stock exchanges, and provoke more growth.
I understand this, but what will stimulate further growth, I understand that there will be no second buyout of tokens, and therefore I have a logical question, what exactly will provoke a growth rate?

In the future, the growth rate will be due to the interest of users, users who wish to participate will buy a token that will provoke another rise in the rate of the token.
brand new
October 24, 2018, 07:24:37 PM
as a whole, as I understand it, the goal of the project is to attract participants, since the developers do not use the traditional gaming model.

Everything is exactly as you say, yes. What confuses you in this case? In my opinion, this is extremely clear and logical logic of work, isn't it?
But I want to ask about what will happen next? For example, the second time from which fund the jackpot will be filled, because there will be no second buyout of tokens anymore.

This is not necessary, it will happen automatically. People will produce part of the tokens, while others will buy these tokens in order to participate in the new lottery.
That is, it turns out that the token will be constantly bargaining, this is logical. But then his course will be very volatile, does it play a role?

That's right, the token rate will be volatile and the more interest it will arouse among players - the higher the cost of the tokens will rise.
Activity: 42
October 25, 2018, 06:17:36 PM
What kind of drivers are you talking about? What exactly and how will contribute to the growth rate of the token? I understand the team that is developing this project has calculated everything in advance, right?

That's right, at the first stage, the growth driver will be the buyback, which will significantly increase the rate of the token on the stock exchanges, and provoke more growth.
I understand this, but what will stimulate further growth, I understand that there will be no second buyout of tokens, and therefore I have a logical question, what exactly will provoke a growth rate?
October 25, 2018, 06:10:39 PM

brand new
October 24, 2018, 07:16:13 PM
as a whole, as I understand it, the goal of the project is to attract participants, since the developers do not use the traditional gaming model.

Everything is exactly as you say, yes. What confuses you in this case? In my opinion, this is extremely clear and logical logic of work, isn't it?
But I want to ask about what will happen next? For example, the second time from which fund the jackpot will be filled, because there will be no second buyout of tokens anymore.

This is not necessary, it will happen automatically. People will produce part of the tokens, while others will buy these tokens in order to participate in the new lottery.
Activity: 42
October 25, 2018, 06:04:28 PM
October 25, 2018, 05:55:43 PM
And what will the lottery jackpot depend on? They write on the site that the jackpots will be scalable, how can this be understood?

The fact is that the emission of tokens is limited to a certain number and their number will depend on the results of the tokensale, but will not exceed 500,000,000 TKT
And what should that mean? I still do not understand why they say that the jackpots will be scalable. How can it depend on the emission of tokens?

This is a direct relationship, since the market has a limited number of tokens, the dispute on them will increase over time, which means an increase in the cost of the token, which will ultimately affect the amount of the jackpot.
That is, it turns out that if the cost of the token becomes higher, then the jackpot amount will also increase accordingly? And what if the cost of the token will fall?

Yes, of course this is also possible, since the growth of the token will proceed cyclically, from one lottery to another, but the token will have different drivers allowing the course to grow.
brand new
October 24, 2018, 07:06:34 PM

Activity: 12
October 25, 2018, 05:47:45 PM
And what will the lottery jackpot depend on? They write on the site that the jackpots will be scalable, how can this be understood?

The fact is that the emission of tokens is limited to a certain number and their number will depend on the results of the tokensale, but will not exceed 500,000,000 TKT
And what should that mean? I still do not understand why they say that the jackpots will be scalable. How can it depend on the emission of tokens?

This is a direct relationship, since the market has a limited number of tokens, the dispute on them will increase over time, which means an increase in the cost of the token, which will ultimately affect the amount of the jackpot.
That is, it turns out that if the cost of the token becomes higher, then the jackpot amount will also increase accordingly? And what if the cost of the token will fall?
October 25, 2018, 05:41:19 PM

Pages:
Jump to: