Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO] - page 48. (Read 11080 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 10:08:02 AM
On the surface everything is simple, but I do not know how to the, what can affect the chance of win?
Nothing, as stated in the wp, in this lottery only luck counts and makes the difference. In other words you will have big profits if you are a lucky devil 
The team of developers will have the access to all the codes and systems of the platform or it does not taken into account?
You would have known that if had read whitepaper, with the advent of blockchain technology, there is no longer any need for organizers – people can gamble without intermediaries and claim their winnings without paying commission
Oh, thanks for this information is very useful for me. I would like contact you pm if I have any further questions. I appreciate that this community is open for conversation
Activity: 28
October 25, 2018, 12:02:05 PM
But how can ordinary users be sure that they will not be able to bar the amount that was collected during the crowdsale?
Activity: 42
October 25, 2018, 11:59:00 AM
They say that the goal of the project is to stimulate the transition of the gambling market to a non-profit model, but is it possible? If they talk about the gambling market.

Yes, it is quite possible, why not. This project is a direct proof that gambling can be not only a means of making profit for people.
There is no need to create multi-language thread only because of this thing, may be the team of developers wants to show respect to all the mentioned countries
All this transaltions are not only for showing the respect but for making all the information more clear for investors that donot speak english
I think it is the most logic way to explain this move. Quite good, hardly can any project spend funds and time for this , because English is an international language
It was absolutely unnecessary, but the team made the translations. It always surprises me when people pay attention to every minor detail
neogame makes eight threads for every language to attract new investors - very surprising and unexpected move
October 25, 2018, 11:47:41 AM
They say that the goal of the project is to stimulate the transition of the gambling market to a non-profit model, but is it possible? If they talk about the gambling market.

Yes, it is quite possible, why not. This project is a direct proof that gambling can be not only a means of making profit for people.
And what else are gambling, if not a method of making a profit for the organizers of these games. That was all; all the lotteries and other gambling were aimed at making a profit for their organizers.

In this case, it is not. This allows people to realize their excitement and offers them a gamble, it is absolutely fair and at the same time does not bring any profit to its creators.
If it does not bring any profit to its creators, then what's the point? Why you need to work and create a project that in the future will not bring you benefits.
brand new
October 24, 2018, 09:56:27 AM
then this should attract a large number of participants. But there is also an ethical background to such favorable conditions: not everyone knows how to control themselves and quit the game at the right time. And in such conditions, it turns out that most of the participants will be the so-called "gamers", whose dependence goes beyond the normal.
in this case, given the exclusion of operators, which all should pass as well as possible. In addition, the project itself is a lottery with an impressive jackpot size Cheesy Cheesy
regarding the size of the jackpot, I would argue with you; It is determined on the basis of investment in this project. Then there is a redemption of tokens, which generates a new wave to a token, after which the amount of winnings increases. It all depends on demand, as I understand it.
October 25, 2018, 11:41:49 AM

There is no need to create multi-language thread only because of this thing, may be the team of developers wants to show respect to all the mentioned countries
All this transaltions are not only for showing the respect but for making all the information more clear for investors that donot speak english
I think it is the most logic way to explain this move. Quite good, hardly can any project spend funds and time for this , because English is an international language
October 25, 2018, 11:31:43 AM

And what else are gambling, if not a method of making a profit for the organizers of these games. That was all; all the lotteries and other gambling were aimed at making a profit for their organizers.
brand new
October 24, 2018, 09:56:07 AM
On the surface everything is simple, but I do not know how to the, what can affect the chance of win?
Nothing, as stated in the wp, in this lottery only luck counts and makes the difference. In other words you will have big profits if you are a lucky devil 
The team of developers will have the access to all the codes and systems of the platform or it does not taken into account?
October 25, 2018, 11:30:15 AM

October 25, 2018, 11:17:33 AM
October 25, 2018, 11:11:05 AM
I wonder on how many languages this projects was translated , how do you think, guys, with what it may be connected?
October 24, 2018, 07:38:29 PM
This is a very interesting decision, I have not seen this before. What about exchanges? Is there any information on which exchanges will list this token?

I have not yet met information about this, most likely the announcement will be later, after the end of the tokensale or during this, but I think it will be large exchanges.
And when is it worth waiting for the start of tokensale? Onet not started yet?
And does the project have some kind of news channel where I could keep track of all the announcements?
brand new
October 24, 2018, 09:46:17 AM
then this should attract a large number of participants. But there is also an ethical background to such favorable conditions: not everyone knows how to control themselves and quit the game at the right time. And in such conditions, it turns out that most of the participants will be the so-called "gamers", whose dependence goes beyond the normal.
October 24, 2018, 07:29:19 PM
This is a very interesting decision, I have not seen this before. What about exchanges? Is there any information on which exchanges will list this token?
brand new
October 24, 2018, 09:44:36 AM
October 24, 2018, 07:20:37 PM
as a whole, as I understand it, the goal of the project is to attract participants, since the developers do not use the traditional gaming model.

Everything is exactly as you say, yes. What confuses you in this case? In my opinion, this is extremely clear and logical logic of work, isn't it?
But I want to ask about what will happen next? For example, the second time from which fund the jackpot will be filled, because there will be no second buyout of tokens anymore.

This is not necessary, it will happen automatically. People will produce part of the tokens, while others will buy these tokens in order to participate in the new lottery.
That is, it turns out that the token will be constantly bargaining, this is logical. But then his course will be very volatile, does it play a role?
October 24, 2018, 07:11:48 PM
as a whole, as I understand it, the goal of the project is to attract participants, since the developers do not use the traditional gaming model.

Everything is exactly as you say, yes. What confuses you in this case? In my opinion, this is extremely clear and logical logic of work, isn't it?
But I want to ask about what will happen next? For example, the second time from which fund the jackpot will be filled, because there will be no second buyout of tokens anymore.
October 24, 2018, 07:01:01 PM
I understand that at the initial stage, the buyback will help fill the jackpot fund, as well as stimulate the growth of the token. But this will be only once and the lottery will be held regularly and managed by a smart contract.
Activity: 20
October 24, 2018, 06:47:05 PM
What is this growth driver? I understand this will not be one, that is, trading on the stock exchange will not be the only driver of price growth for a token?

In white paper, they wrote about several such drivers, such as one-time. This driver will be a buyback, which will help the token to grow in value at the very beginning.
And do they want to spend a large amount on a buyback? After all, for this to be reflected in the price, you need to spend a rather large amount on this, right?

That's right. As far as I understand, they plan to spend on it 80% of the amount collected during the tokensale, that is, most. It will also help to create a jackpot at the first stage.
brand new
October 24, 2018, 09:36:10 AM
is it possible to trust a project whose activities are not regulated by law? Can I be sure that someone will take possession of my means from the outside, relating in one way or another to the organizers? Huh
from a technical point of view, this is impossible. If you are at least in general terms about the decentralized network, then you understand that making a profit cannot be the goal of such a project.
it is difficult for my understanding. In general, I know what it means to be a decentralized network, but most of these systems follow traditional pyramid-like models when the organizers in the upper ranks of the chain get everything.
Pages:
Jump to: