Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO] - page 78. (Read 11082 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 04:37:44 PM
Why this project has such a large number of threads on different languages? What can be said about this?
nothing, developers decided that it would be very useful to give information to those people who is not good at english
I do not think that it will affect the fund-raising campaign or bring more customers to neogame, but i am very surprised by this move of the team of developers
Sometimes, you can be awarded after showing respect, may be developers try do this move, but we can not know it for a fact
There are a lot of gambling people around the world, almost a half of all people are indirectly involved in gamling activity (cards or dices and so on)
I am confident that neogame will find its users and customers without any problem, but the fund-raising campaign is a weak point of all projects in 2018
It is connected with falls of ethereum and bitcoin, i  hope that the situation will be better by the winter as it was last year
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 04:21:59 PM
What about math-model?
What math-model used in this game?
Activity: 14
October 15, 2018, 04:18:18 PM
Why this project has such a large number of threads on different languages? What can be said about this?
nothing, developers decided that it would be very useful to give information to those people who is not good at english
I do not think that it will affect the fund-raising campaign or bring more customers to neogame, but i am very surprised by this move of the team of developers
Sometimes, you can be awarded after showing respect, may be developers try do this move, but we can not know it for a fact
There are a lot of gambling people around the world, almost a half of all people are indirectly involved in gamling activity (cards or dices and so on)
I am confident that neogame will find its users and customers without any problem, but the fund-raising campaign is a weak point of all projects in 2018
October 15, 2018, 04:12:40 PM
October 15, 2018, 03:59:19 PM
October 15, 2018, 12:04:31 PM
October 15, 2018, 11:44:45 AM
brand new
Activity: 0
October 15, 2018, 05:48:44 AM
I like the fact that the team selects among all the tokens that will be collected during the program, only 10% for themselves. This is a great indicator that people want to create a great product, and not just make money with people!

I agree, at the moment, basically all projects set a large interest rate for themselves, so that most of all fees can be collected for personal gain.
October 15, 2018, 11:36:29 AM
Activity: 25
October 15, 2018, 07:55:10 AM
I like the fact that the team selects among all the tokens that will be collected during the program, only 10% for themselves. This is a great indicator that people want to create a great product, and not just make money with people!

I agree, at the moment, basically all projects set a large interest rate for themselves, so that most of all fees can be collected for personal gain.

People who will be engaged in the bounty program will be able to eat 5% of all tokens. This is a good result, especially if you look at projects that allocate only 1-2% for promotion.

I liked that users who invest their money in the project will be able to get a good bonus.

I agree, for 1 Ether participants have received 4000 tokens, despite the fact that at the moment 1 token = 0.1 USD This is profitable, especially if after the exit of the token to the exchange, it will increase in price!
October 15, 2018, 07:45:05 AM

People who will be engaged in the bounty program will be able to eat 5% of all tokens. This is a good result, especially if you look at projects that allocate only 1-2% for promotion.

I liked that users who invest their money in the project will be able to get a good bonus.
October 15, 2018, 07:31:09 AM
Do I understand correctly that this lottery will be played more than once? That is, it will happen in the form of a cycle, right?

Well, as I understand it, yes, exactly. That is, users will be able to participate in the raffle this way several times. Moreover, the work of the smart contract is automated and does not require outside intervention.
Then I don’t quite understand what exactly will be the jackpot for the winner, if, after receiving the jackpot, the next draw will be announced again.
The whole mechanism of this drawing is not so simple, you need to understand well to understand the principle of operation. In fact, not all the rest is played in mind of the jackpot, because the system cannot allow this.

Okay, let's say jackpot is just some part of tokens, won't it be worthless after the winner gets his winnings?
No. this will not be dealt with in any way, since the token will constantly have a certain price and in total it will be possible to sell it on the exchange.
But, after all, the price of a token on the stock exchange may collapse and therefore tokens lose all their value, don't they? In this regard, the value of the jackpot becomes completely different.

The fact of the matter is that the price of the token will not be constant, but it will not be in a drawdown. So that one lottery follows immediately. So every week. And depending on many factors, the cost of the token will fluctuate constantly, but will not fall.
October 15, 2018, 07:18:29 AM
Do I understand correctly that this lottery will be played more than once? That is, it will happen in the form of a cycle, right?

Well, as I understand it, yes, exactly. That is, users will be able to participate in the raffle this way several times. Moreover, the work of the smart contract is automated and does not require outside intervention.
Then I don’t quite understand what exactly will be the jackpot for the winner, if, after receiving the jackpot, the next draw will be announced again.
The whole mechanism of this drawing is not so simple, you need to understand well to understand the principle of operation. In fact, not all the rest is played in mind of the jackpot, because the system cannot allow this.

Okay, let's say jackpot is just some part of tokens, won't it be worthless after the winner gets his winnings?
No. this will not be dealt with in any way, since the token will constantly have a certain price and in total it will be possible to sell it on the exchange.
But, after all, the price of a token on the stock exchange may collapse and therefore tokens lose all their value, don't they? In this regard, the value of the jackpot becomes completely different.
October 15, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

October 15, 2018, 06:58:19 AM

October 15, 2018, 06:49:45 AM

October 15, 2018, 06:40:40 AM

October 15, 2018, 06:14:28 AM

October 15, 2018, 06:08:46 AM
October 15, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

Pages:
Jump to: