Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO] - page 81. (Read 11082 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 12:30:45 PM
The token will grow precisely because the lottery is cyclical and the next lottery cycle starts immediately after the end of the previous one. That is, users will immediately begin to re-participate in the lottery and will buy tokens.
Hmm .. It sounds logical. I also heard something about the redemption, at least I saw information about it, what does this mean?

As far as I understand it will be made from the fund that will be formed after the crowdsale. Thus, the prize fund will be replenished as well as this should trigger a growth rate.

So it turns out the entire amount collected during the crowdsale will be used for the redemption? right? And how long will it last?
If you believe white paper, the redemption will begin a month before the first drawing, and will continue until all the targeted funds are fully spent. All funds collected during tokensale will be directed to this, except target amounts for development and promotion.
October 14, 2018, 12:21:24 PM
The token will grow precisely because the lottery is cyclical and the next lottery cycle starts immediately after the end of the previous one. That is, users will immediately begin to re-participate in the lottery and will buy tokens.
Hmm .. It sounds logical. I also heard something about the redemption, at least I saw information about it, what does this mean?

As far as I understand it will be made from the fund that will be formed after the crowdsale. Thus, the prize fund will be replenished as well as this should trigger a growth rate.

So it turns out the entire amount collected during the crowdsale will be used for the redemption? right? And how long will it last?
October 14, 2018, 12:11:38 PM

October 14, 2018, 11:59:59 AM
October 14, 2018, 11:47:58 AM
October 14, 2018, 11:38:49 AM
As far as I understand, the rate of the token will be absolutely bad and that the one who wins the jackpot will be able to significantly affect the course of this coin as a whole, am I right?

What exactly do you mean by this, yes everything is just that, if you believe white paper, the course will be volatile due to trading on the exchange, and therefore the jackpot may have different values.
I didn’t talk about it, that the winner wins the jackpot will be able to derail the course of this coin if he wants to realize all the won tokens at once.

Well, it turns out, yes, that if the winner wants to exchange his tokens and sell them on the exchange or in the exchanger for another currency, the exchange rate will fall, this is also written in white paper, which is why they say that the growth rate will be cyclical.
But why cyclical, if after the first jackpot, the course may collapse and the token will drop significantly in price ?. What can provoke his growth?
Activity: 42
October 14, 2018, 11:31:32 AM
As far as I understand, the rate of the token will be absolutely bad and that the one who wins the jackpot will be able to significantly affect the course of this coin as a whole, am I right?

What exactly do you mean by this, yes everything is just that, if you believe white paper, the course will be volatile due to trading on the exchange, and therefore the jackpot may have different values.
I didn’t talk about it, that the winner wins the jackpot will be able to derail the course of this coin if he wants to realize all the won tokens at once.

Well, it turns out, yes, that if the winner wants to exchange his tokens and sell them on the exchange or in the exchanger for another currency, the exchange rate will fall, this is also written in white paper, which is why they say that the growth rate will be cyclical.
October 14, 2018, 11:14:43 AM

Activity: 42
October 14, 2018, 11:05:40 AM

October 14, 2018, 10:53:26 AM
October 14, 2018, 10:42:31 AM
Thanks,  if is it not a problem send me links for WP and website, can you send me them?
No problem, here you are - web-site - https://neogame.io/en/ , and there you can find all the necessary information and can download the whitepaper
Thank you one more time, I think that I will have some more questions after I read all the information website and WP provide, have a nice day!
copper member
Activity: 217
October 14, 2018, 09:54:43 AM
Neogame project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

Activity: 92
October 14, 2018, 10:36:16 AM
Thanks,  if is it not a problem send me links for WP and website, can you send me them?
No problem, here you are - web-site - https://neogame.io/en/ , and there you can find all the necessary information and can download the whitepaper
October 14, 2018, 10:33:30 AM
October 14, 2018, 10:29:47 AM
I would like to know a bit more about this non-profit model, because if the platforms has developers it means that the system will make money for those who hold it.
The project team does not claim any ownership rights over Neogame. After the project is launched, the lottery will belong to the public: lottery players' and token holders' community.
ok , I see that the team of developers will abandon the platform, but still I have given no information about non-profit model of this lottery
everything is simple! Since blockchain was invented, people can play with each other directly, without organizers and intermediaries. There is no reason to play lotteries and other games that serve somebody else's interests.
Now it is clear for me, thank you for the information. It is really nice to have quick answer on my question. Idea is interesting and I see that not only I interested by this project
Very glad to help you, if you need to know more , you can visit the web-site of the project or to read whitepaper, almost all information I received from the web-site
October 14, 2018, 10:22:50 AM
I would like to know a bit more about this non-profit model, because if the platforms has developers it means that the system will make money for those who hold it.
The project team does not claim any ownership rights over Neogame. After the project is launched, the lottery will belong to the public: lottery players' and token holders' community.
ok , I see that the team of developers will abandon the platform, but still I have given no information about non-profit model of this lottery
everything is simple! Since blockchain was invented, people can play with each other directly, without organizers and intermediaries. There is no reason to play lotteries and other games that serve somebody else's interests.
Now it is clear for me, thank you for the information. It is really nice to have quick answer on my question. Idea is interesting and I see that not only I interested by this project
October 14, 2018, 10:15:13 AM
October 14, 2018, 10:10:02 AM
October 14, 2018, 10:01:33 AM
October 14, 2018, 09:53:40 AM
Pages:
Jump to: