Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]🚀Coinplace:🔥The first in the world platform for direct P2P🔥 - page 15. (Read 27709 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
CoinPlace ICO starts on March 20
The speed depends on the second party in the transaction. We attract a lot of profs who are 24/7 online and trade instantly. However, even for ordinary buyers and sellers all will be quickly, because the system includes a mobile application, which will accelerate transactions.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Good afternoon! How much time you will spend to exchange the cryptocurrency and tokens for real money?
Your website seems good and the project is quite interesting.
Activity: 24
Guys, by the way, what's your take on the crypto trading restrictions in different countries? Are you subject to these bans?
We are following all country specific legislation. Coinplace doesnot get involved in trading and provides no platform or place for such. From the business point of view, we are a marketplace that serves interest of all counterparties and uses its abilities to improve conditions for peer-to-peer deals. We are closely monitoring all regulations and restrictions and never brake any laws. Swaps that are made are direct exchange operations between our clients, and unless directly prohibited, they don't violate general principles of free trade and exchange. Obviously, there are certain risks in the area and we, for example, recommend everyone to act in full accordance with local tax regime and remain within the taxation framework. All deal are held at the customer's discression. The system may guarantee you from the other party's unfair behaviour, thus in case all conditions are met, the deal will proceed.

Yeah... I believe that some government have gone pretty harsh over this crypto theme. You have to watch out for possible claims. And in many areas this is definetely not for legal entities, only for individuals Sad
Guys, by the way, what's your take on the crypto trading restrictions in different countries? Are you subject to these bans?
We are following all country specific legislation. Coinplace doesnot get involved in trading and provides no platform or place for such. From the business point of view, we are a marketplace that serves interest of all counterparties and uses its abilities to improve conditions for peer-to-peer deals. We are closely monitoring all regulations and restrictions and never brake any laws. Swaps that are made are direct exchange operations between our clients, and unless directly prohibited, they don't violate general principles of free trade and exchange. Obviously, there are certain risks in the area and we, for example, recommend everyone to act in full accordance with local tax regime and remain within the taxation framework. All deal are held at the customer's discression. The system may guarantee you from the other party's unfair behaviour, thus in case all conditions are met, the deal will proceed.

When you register, you may specify your location. You also provide details of the payment you want to receive in the order request. The system will show you counter-offers that match your specification. For example, you are from Kenya and want to receive fiat proceeds to the banking card. In this case there will be a list of buyers from your region with the opposite need (bid or offer). You will see prices and volumes available in local currency trasferable card-to-card in local banks.
[/quote]

Many thanks for you quick and valuable reply. Are there any restrictions or limitation for certain countries?

[/quote]There are no constraints. It depends on set of options in each country. For example, you may use PayPal  everywhere. Using private chats and dashboards you may discuss any form of exchange, including banking wires and cash transactions.
Activity: 3

[/quote]When you register, you may specify your location. You also provide details of the payment you want to receive in the order request. The system will show you counter-offers that match your specification. For example, you are from Kenya and want to receive fiat proceeds to the banking card. In this case there will be a list of buyers from your region with the opposite need (bid or offer). You will see prices and volumes available in local currency trasferable card-to-card in local banks.
[/quote]

Many thanks for you quick and valuable reply. Are there any restrictions or limitation for certain countries?
Hi guys!

Could you please describe how your project works in different countries?
When you register, you may specify your location. You also provide details of the payment you want to receive in the order request. The system will show you counter-offers that match your specification. For example, you are from Kenya and want to receive fiat proceeds to the banking card. In this case there will be a list of buyers from your region with the opposite need (bid or offer). You will see prices and volumes available in local currency trasferable card-to-card in local banks.
Activity: 3
Hi guys!

Could you please describe how your project works in different countries?
Are there any differences between you and the competition?
We certainly expect Coinplace to differentiate from existing players. First of all, we, unlike the majority of the existing platforms, do not limit ourselves to any specific cryptocurrency. Our systems allows to cross offers in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero and other key coins. But beyond that — we create a multi-token environment where all existing crypto assets can be traded.
In addition to that, we accept a variety of payment methods and means, from fiat bank wire to PayPal and othe online wallets.
Our internal system will be stimulating the actively trading participants for lower price offerings. We have developed this motivation strategy in order to narrow spreads and speed up matching.
We certainly expect Coinplace to differentiate from existing players. First of all, we, unlike the majority of the existing platforms, do not limit ourselves to any specific cryptocurrency. Our systems allows to cross offers in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero and other key coins. But beyond that — we create a multi-token environment where all existing crypto assets can be traded.
In addition to that, we accept a variety of payment methods and means, from fiat bank wire to PayPal and othe online wallets.
Well, this is rather convenient. Do you want do buy or to sell crypt? Actually, there's no difference — the system is the same, anyway. Whoever wants to buy or sell the asset, places a bet (bid or offer) into the system. I saw Coinplace announcing hidden dashboards for bigger pool deals but here we're talking about the open part.

So, when there is a match between the two sides, i.e. buyer and seller, the deal is done. Technically, the one who has crypt on his/her hands, places it in a custody (escrow). And the other side transfers fiat. When fiat is received, the "crypt" side unlocks the escrow.
And what are the guarantees that I will receive crypto after transferring fiat?

It is locked in a decentralized custody. I.e., it's a smart contract that is delivering to you upon confirmation of the fiat payment. It is interesting to see what happens if the other side is commiting a fraud and tries to escape without paying. First, they won't be able to get the crypt back, second, there's an arbitrary board that may decide to unlock the pledge in case you provide sufficient proof that the payment took place (like receipt or like that).
Activity: 11
Well, this is rather convenient. Do you want do buy or to sell crypt? Actually, there's no difference — the system is the same, anyway. Whoever wants to buy or sell the asset, places a bet (bid or offer) into the system. I saw Coinplace announcing hidden dashboards for bigger pool deals but here we're talking about the open part.

So, when there is a match between the two sides, i.e. buyer and seller, the deal is done. Technically, the one who has crypt on his/her hands, places it in a custody (escrow). And the other side transfers fiat. When fiat is received, the "crypt" side unlocks the escrow.
And what are the guarantees that I will receive crypto after transferring fiat?
Great! But let me ask a question here to skip searching on the site - can you explain how this system works, like, step by step

Great! But let me ask a question here to skip searching on the site - can you explain how this system works, like, step by step
I would like to learn more about the project, in particular, where I can read about your company, learn the latest news. Are there any articles or publications on exchange sites -- existing and new ones? And tell me, please, how to participate in the placement with the fiat.

Thank you for your question and interest in the project. We recently updated information about the placement, on https://coinplace.info.  Moreover, we collected a series of materials about the project, which were produced by media, and also posted a series of publications by top managers of the CoinPlace team.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
I am waiting for more details too. Good luck devs.
I would like to learn more about the project, in particular, where I can read about your company, learn the latest news. Are there any articles or publications on exchange sites -- existing and new ones? And tell me, please, how to participate in the placement with the fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: