Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]🚀Coinplace:🔥The first in the world platform for direct P2P🔥 - page 3. (Read 27709 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Let's see how it turns out, at 165ETH the chances are very high, although, team says they expect some big investments.Goodluck guys.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
With only 10 days remains before ICO ends, the last chance to participate and buy CPL tokens is now, I hope we can hit softcap atleast before tokensale comes to an end.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I can see the team is working hard and have launched Ether on its platform. Also congratulations on the just launched new cryptocurrency BitcoinCash. Now everyone can buy and sell Bitcoin, Ether, BitcoinCash and ICO tokens of some projects. In the nearest future BitcoinCash quotations in BTC and fiat will become available.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 378
The happiest day of my life! R&M season  comes to life! and will be happy coinplace keep on update
copper member
Very perspective project! The main goal is to create valuable, fast, rare, respectful, wanted and safe cryptocurrency
Activity: 17
when your project beginning ?
copper member
hi can you put malaysia in the country list. I cant found it
copper member
The CoinPlace trading platform powered by the blockchain will faster cryptocurrency market growth by giving investors access to ICO tokens.
Activity: 91
i see this token going to the moon after launch
copper member
OPERATIONS WITH BTC LAUNCHED ON THE PLATFORM

Today we begin to experience new features of our platform - with CoinPlace you can buy not only ICO tokens, but also key cryptocurrencies. In the meantime, deals with bitcoin are available on the platform .

Follow platform news on the website www.coinplace.pro and in social networks.

That good news
but i cant exchange to Malaysia trader...maybe less member from our country join
copper member
On CoinPlace it's more profitable
for sellers to sell crypto cheaper than on the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
CoinPlace ICO starts on March 20
Hey, guys! Come watch a cool new video on our YouTube channel and don't forget to share it with friends!
Happy International Women's Day!🌸💐🌷   
https://youtu.be/8lwpmvDxuRo
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
VIRAL VIDEO: GIRL AND CRYPTOCURRENCY. Dear ladies! We know that making a choice can sometimes be hard. With CoinPlace you don’t have to choose anymore! Take it all - and enjoy your holiday! Happy International Women’s day! We love you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lwpmvDxuRo
BITCOIN RECOGNIZED BY GERMANY

Here comes another proof that the interest in cryptocurrencies is growing despite all bans: Germany has recently accepted it as an official payment method. Moreover, the government promises not to tax any transactions in it yet.

This means that the confidence of the European regulator is growing and potentially increasing the trust of the Europeans themselves. Let us just remind you that CoinPlace accepts both Bitcoins and euro, therefore this development is important both for us and our investors.
TWO WEEKS UNTIL THE MAIN ROUND!

Our platform’s ICO starts on March 20. In two weeks you will be able to join CoinPlace as an investor and be the first to appreciate its new functionality!

Follow the updates at www.coinplace.pro
Activity: 112
Hello all! I've found SWAT analysis for this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think? http://swot.digrate.com/report/3408bd89-1749-483b-81b9-e27cffdf7c19
A NEW ADVISER AT COINPLACE
We’re glad to present you one more adviser that joined our project. Meet Irakli Managadze, President and Chairman of the Board of the National Bank of Georgia, chief political consultant at the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development, entrepreneur, and consulting expert.
Here’s what he thinks about out project: “I agreed to become this project’s adviser because I find it interesting, innovative, and prospective. The team has clear understanding how the platform should be developed. CoinPlace provides an opportunity for direct ICO tokens and cryptocurrencies trading, secures easy market access, and is transparent and simple to use. I am sure the project is bound to be successful, as it combines three necessary components for it: an interesting idea, professionalism, and a team that is ready to work hard. Generally, the prospects of cryptocurrencies market development opens a lot of opportunities for innovative projects like this.”
OPERATIONS WITH BTC LAUNCHED ON THE PLATFORM

Today we begin to experience new features of our platform - with CoinPlace you can buy not only ICO tokens, but also key cryptocurrencies. In the meantime, deals with bitcoin are available on the platform .

Follow platform news on the website www.coinplace.pro and in social networks.
Pages:
Jump to: